Author Topic: KSV's Interview!  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
KSV's Interview!
« on: November 03, 2011, 20:00 »
Here you go :) You can ask him any questions :)

Hello, Could you introduce yourself to Our pd community? And when did you become moderator?

Hello folks, my name is Bojan aka KSV - I`m 28 years old, Montenegrin >  first of all there`s a game of Dota, but as a active player I just needed to be active on forum in beginning mostly in B^U section, after deeply understanding the rules of PD, I started to feel like I needed to share my opinion on different situations involving the B^U section. As you can see I`m a dota veteran and as such I remembered the different dota time > players behaviour, therefore I`m trying to do my best so all players no matter were they noobs or pros have a same treatment, and chances on PD.

So, when did you start playing dota, and where was it? What was your first impresson of that game?

During the time of my studies I was a hardcore CT > Counter Strike player, and while I was shooting, my brother was playing Dota, after some time I got to play it too, and never stopped it. If I can remember the first 2 heroes that I learn to play were Krobelus and Magina. I liked the dota because it is deduced from  War Craft which I played as a kid, therefore I was familiar with the heroes and theirs story.

I see, have you ever been in the part of some clan and played CM(mode) games on higher level?

Well I`m still a part od ITB clan > composed of few friends whith whom I played dota a lot. Never played on turnaments and such events, I think of dota like a temporary distraction.

Temporary distracion + having gf, means that you ain’t typical nolifer, do you agree with that?
I have a lot of hobbies, and pretty interesting real life, but I hardly let go things that I get used to.
Who doesnt? :D Let's come back to pd. Recently you have been promoted to be IA(Internal Affairs) Moderator. Can you share it some vision or what is your job to the public?
Little summary of duties of the IA Department. (Includes all but not limited to)

-Keeping track of present members activity
-Keeping track of Staff issues
-Keeping eye on "Shining Stars"
-In the Future dealing with VIP members
-Ability to IP track Users
-Moderate the Forum
-Statics ability

I see there is some mention about VIP Members, what is that exactly or some idea?
Well it`s still work in progress, Icy-pig is the right man to address this question, more about it in the future

Ok, Maybe icypig will be asked that, but at the moment he is not so popular to be interviewed. What do you think of present Playdota.eu Staff, are these people better now than those who were used to be ?

Well PD staff is composed of a different ages, nationalities of people, with some I have more common things than others, but in general PD is evolving and it keeps evolving by every promotion. We learn a lot from every single new mod. Are the things better ? Well in first place the players are different, therefore the staff is too, we are trying to adapt and evolve at the same rate as the players are, so yes Pd is getting better by every day.

Who do you like the most in pd staff? Name 3 people and why?

Hm can`t realy stay in the margin of 3 members,
I must mention Boramir, one of my first PD colleague, he is easy to talk to, also very strict when comes to requests.
Lord_kurai I learned a lot from William( noob riki farmer), great person which I respect a lot,
Resor - he always says what he has on he`s mind, and is a realy hard worker.
Totally_screwd - he always knows the write thing to say, and always has been a great support and always has a great advice. There`s a lot of people that deserves being mentioned ofc, but let’s save the place for more questions .

Now few fun questions :) Imagine you are forced to asslick one of BIG TRIO OF PD. They are: Fawkz, [uf]Polska and myubernick. Who would you asslick and why, remember only 1 choice :)

HH, let's put it this way, If you need something to get done you call MUN.

Asslick ubernick and you will get hot chick. Oke oke, Who would you like to troll the most on pd forum?

That would be all MH comunity, because using Hax they are ruining the game point, and Drago ofc ^^

Yeah, i use mh, never been caught, neverthless,   Thank you for your time, any last words?

Folow the rules, play safe ^^

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: KSV's Interview!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 20:15 »
why do you all ways post ` not '

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 20:19 »
Good good interview ^^

Unfortunetly , i cant think of questions , because we met at one staff meeting ,so you get different point of view of person when you meet it in public , cant be compared to words used in posts ^^

But here are some

1. At staff meeting we drank beer , ur favourite alcholol drink ?
3.Whats the person would you like to meet in public from staff ?

Cant think more atm xd
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 15:38 by IcypiG »

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 20:28 »
Ksv seems like a really nice person, respect :)

Anyway, my questions:

1. Why "ksv"?
2. Did you had any conflicts on forum before you joined staff?
3. What's your favorite TV show, your favorite musician, your favorite movie?
4. What women do you prefer? Blond, brunette etc.
5. Why you never post on forum? :D
6. Show us some picture of yourself :)
7. You even know who am I? :D

That's all for now :)

Ok, Maybe icypig will be asked that, but at the moment he is not so popular to be interviewed.

ROFL
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 21:38 by Final_End »

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 21:06 »
i cant remember what ksv stand for ... u told us xd

Bart

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 21:28 »
Why did you join pd staff :d
What forced you to join pd eu staff :d

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 21:30 »
Do u like meh ksv?  :D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 23:06 »
Good interview and I hope you'll answer our question as well :)

I wanted to ask you why "ksv" and what does it means but Final was faster but I got one more question:
Your favourite hero(es), hero(es) you don't like (or never played if there are any), your most and least favourite role in team?

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 23:09 »
Ofc pro interview xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 23:10 »
Ofc pro interview xD
Seriously, I appreciate this, its great. Almost forget to give ya +1 :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 07:42 »
1. Why "ksv"?

Kraljevina Sveta Vraca - Kingdom of Saint Vracha - its a settlement, hood in my home town, after the tense civil situation in Montenegro friends started to devide by Montenigians and serbs, after while we came up with a solution and proklaimed our hood Kingdom where we had our rools, and all could stay friends.

2. Did you had any conflicts on forum before you joined staff?

I did, but I remeber only Drago ^^

3. What's your favorite TV show, your favorite musician, your favorite movie?

Tv show, theres a couple, here are the most recent

- Californication
- The Big Bang Theory
- How I met your mother
- Entourage

Mouvie - here are some movies i gro with, I love mouvies therefor I have a bunch of favorite ones whitch I like to watch again.

- Alien 1,2,3,4
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Hell Boy
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
ecc...

4. What women do you prefer? Blond, brunette etc.

I`m with my girlfriend from 2002, also I wouldn`t say I have  a type I love all girls.

5. Why you never post on forum?

Time issue

6. Show us some picture of yourself

I`m at the work atm dont have any pictures here.

7. You even know who am I?

You would be a great staff member, I would prefer you as a forum staff, becouse for B^U mod in my oppinion I think you need a more ingame insight. In general I don`t have anything to point out as a drawback ^^

Your favourite hero(es), hero(es) you don't like (or never played if there are any), your most and least favourite role in team?

Favorite heroue Viper, Veno, Magina, Akasa, Crix I can play all the roles in the team, but i hate when the team expected me to farm .... Uf

1. At staff meeting we drank beer , ur favourite alcholol drink ?

Yes I`m a beer drinker - Tuborg is my favorite, becouse it doesn`t give me headaches or gases ^^, also I drink just clear drinks - spirits Rakia-Loza, Votka-Sky Votka ecc..

3.Whats the person would you like to meet in public from staff ?

Well i would like to meat all the staff members.

Why did you join pd staff :d
What forced you to join pd eu staff :d

Alredy gave you the answer ^^ I liked to solve requests that no 1 wanted.

Do u like meh ksv?  :D

Well I need to set up a staff meeting in Podgorica where we all can meet. Cheers

PS. Icy I like your avatar it suits you ^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:28 by ksv »
Lag Abuse

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 09:41 »
Thanks for your answers and kind words ^^

- Californication
- The Big Bang Theory
- How I met your mother
- Entourage

Oh, I think I love you :D

3 out of 4 that I love :D

Entourage no.1 ofc :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 10:35 »
If you like Entourage , check out Californication !
Lag Abuse

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 14:39 »
Dont be shy, ask him some more :)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 15:37 »
Yy meh avatar is imba , but why it suits meh xd