Author Topic: Issue 2  (Read 1019 times)

Offline KingUnholy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Issue 2
« on: June 09, 2010, 22:18 »
Ok..all this is cinda funny.I got ban once for being bad host "mute abuse" no one did check if that person who got muted flamed before...and now i post request for baning bad host that did know they have hack.... http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,7317.0.html .... only hack user got baned and other players expecialy now a.l.i.e.n who wrote in my ban request i qwote : " PS   nasisas mi se kurcine, mora da ti ce caletu piskilo kad te pravio te si takav ispao imbecil " ( i know there are admins form ex yu countries that know to read that ).
-They say they played only one game with public.random but it is clear as day that they have played 2 more games after that ( mabey they would have played more if i did not /w sword_master that i have reported them for hack and that they should stop useing that ). http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=235474 and http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=235660 . Im askin admins pls to look this up.

Offline zebra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Issue 2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 00:35 »
its a shame what happens sometimes....
some ppl get banned for ... ??? no1 knows...
a.l.i.e.n    can say some fuckin bad ass shit... couse ("no1 cares " ? ) how i understand he says something like suck my big dick,  u dad must to have piss when he made u, so u become such a imbecil.
Like i understand it..  it says  : that his dead pissed in his mom... in some country he would get killed for those words.
But here, its ok.. say what u want...bla bla..

no more comments, couse no1 cares about it...

have funn playing kids...

Offline KingUnholy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 11:07 »
Yes u got that right, those were exact word....so i gues it is alowed to use that cinda of bad language. i just wanted some cinda explenation why did they not get baned because it is celar like day they used hack for they advantage and played 2 more games with public.random ...if that is not being bad host ( useing hacker ) than realy there can not be bad host.What happened to them, they got "win" and improved theyr stat ..and i got "lost" and my stats go down the drain. There were games i got realy ovned but now im questioning every game...before i did think map hack (and now i see there is more hack than just mh ) was just a myth but now i see hack are real and used in games.And when u caught them not all go down.

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=user&u=sword_master&s=datetime&o=desc&n=0  there u can  see those 3 games they played with hack...and i downloaded all 3 games to see their chat and in every game they did use it...2010-06-09 15:36:25 , 2010-06-09 15:42:57 , 2010-06-09 16:29:20 --in this last game u can see chat log :
 ( 00:26:24 sword_master : send him money )  - so it is celar he is bad host and hack abuser.
 later when i did see they are useing haks and to stop them ruining games i did /w to sword_master and than they chat starts :
( 00:28:56 sword_master: dude from last game is /w to me and he wats to report us ,
public.random : he can band over ,
 a.l.i.e.n : i dont give fuck
public.random: this is my fake account.
( i did translate because they were talking native language )

Offline KingUnholy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 00:33 »
ok i see no one is takeing my requests  to consider.So there must be only one reason: they are friends with admins?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 07:50 »
In the game you posted, public.randoM send gold to A.L.I.E.N. A.L.I.E.N's response was:
A.L.I.E.N  1:34   lol 1:34   
A.L.I.E.N  1:41   bug? 1:41   
A.L.I.E.N didn't know about the hack until he recieved gold from public.randoM.
If I'm in a game and recieve gold from a random player, I'll ban the player, but not myself.
A few seconds later, everyone from Sentinel knew. But they couldn't do anything.
Sword_Master as game owner did his job:
Sword_Master  1:53   ocemo rmk 1:53   
Sword_Master  2:05   a rmk
Sword_Master  2:21   !rmk
The rmk vote was unsuccessful.

About the multiple accounts of public.randoM, I've banned him for this in the ban request topic.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 07:52 by ek0 »

Offline KingUnholy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 21:09 »
and they did not say a thing to us abouth hack they just started vote for rmk...one our player did see that blood had 2 much items at start and  that why we went to investigate.....ok they did not know that first game...but man they playerd 2 more games after and they clearly did know because sword_master did ask of public.random to transfer gold to alien because he did not farm ok and he wanted to go out...can someone than pls post where can i find hack...bacause this way we who dont use it stand no chance!!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 21:11 by KingUnholy »