Author Topic: story of laggers and courier  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: story of laggers and courier
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43 »
i undestand what your are saying , but use cuning blade , or some tangs ,just explore your wood behind the fountaing , if they dont get visibility at you cant force staff , and i doubt that pudge hook is that long to reach all spost :) im not saying you are not right but im saying im right to :xD

you really didnt understand me xD anyway i said what i want to say about the 3 feedbacks and we will see what will happen

Offline 1st_night_fury

• View Profile
    • DotaDiscussion
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 14:51 »
I usually buy chicken, give all share but some times someone buy chicken before me and i buy a bird, if he dont like me or If anyone abuse of his hero and he remove share ... then I ask for 2 potion to buy and some way this  resolve the problem As for abuse of sync someone deliberately sync 500 if already dont knows how to use sync should have be baned.

Offline Hi My Name Is Drago

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 15:00 »
I usually buy chicken, give all share but some times someone buy chicken before me and i buy a bird, if he dont like me or If anyone abuse of his hero and he remove share ... then I ask for 2 potion to buy and some way this  resolve the problem As for abuse of sync someone deliberately sync 500 if already dont knows how to use sync should have be baned.
QAHAHHAHAHAHA

BUY ME PLZ 2 POTION :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ofc ofc .. yes sir ,
you serious ? no one will do it and i hate ppl which say i share only if you upgrade
me so pro lalala
rofl gtfo

btw chick up --> 200 , normal chick --> 175
and please, before you talk on a public forum learn some english. until then, go somewhere else!

^^

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 15:38 »
My exp:
If some1 abuses the share, it is because team is loosing or something bad is happening(sometimes coz abuser is just idiot). And coz this don't happen in early game it isn't problem to kill few creeps and get your own courier but most of time I have 170 gold so I can get courier like np, no need any1 to buy me potions. It is just annoying, that all.

Signature by Rocka

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 23:34 »
i once had a game with 4 people (including me) buying courier xD gotta love animals! gogo WWF!

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D

Offline Hi My Name Is Drago

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 23:38 »
once me and vaikiss got banned bcs we mass bought flying chicks (game was alrdy over)

xD
and please, before you talk on a public forum learn some english. until then, go somewhere else!

^^