Author Topic: Dear Playdota.eu!  (Read 6440 times)

Offline abloodywar

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dear Playdota.eu!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 18:04 »
TPS is also not so good system.

accoring to ur sistem im best player in pd.eu, which im not,... suprisingly  ;D
Of course it is not a good system, I don't have access to replays etc.
But it is still better than PSR because PSR has NOTHING TO DO WITH INDIVIDUAL SKILL.

And TPS doesn't rank players, it only groups people in "noob-bad" (worst of the worst to below average player), "average-good" (average player to very good player), "pro-expert" (pro player to holy mother..) so how it can say that you're the best player I don't know.

(It only shows point value because people are obsessed to comparing their stats)

Offline lord_kurai

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 18:27 »
you dont have a team with which you can pwn :/?
How would this fix the underlying problem? Make PD priv-team only?

Also, TPS > PSR
http://tuffhund.se/psr.php

I dont get points from assists or assists+kills/death ratio, i dont have many xD , i farm way too much. but i really like your formula. good job with it. it is almost the other face of the coin if i think about PSR, however, PSR does in certain way determine how you&your skillz help to bring your team to victory. that is also a skill, you know, the way you influence the game in favour of your team. There are a lot of players that specialize in support, and I assure you, if you have them in your team, you win. Maybe low assists (they die first in team fights), low farm (they let carries farm), but they ward, babysit carries and while doing this perfectly, helps team to achieve victory
orgulloso de ser ecuatoriano :)

mira "hardstyle"

Offline AngryPlayer

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: thank u for opening this topic
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 18:34 »
Hi everybody!

Nice to see how much and how long asnwers I got here. So to creat my topic wasn't waste of time.

Thanks for all of you! Here comes my turn, I will answer for everbody ofc.

i am really with u man...

Thanks.

So, you got kicked from few games and it made you rage and write a trilogy?

I don't lie if I say, I got kicked from more than 1000 games (if not more) already. As I said, this was the "final kick" for me. Kick the highest player from the game because "he is useless". A useless player who play for victory (PSR).

Your options are:
1. Chill out and let it be.
2. Find other platform to play on.
3. Join a clan.
4. Go graduate from harvard, build a time machine and go back to 1920. then along side with Einstein spend your whole life on designing absolutely amazing dota stats system.

1. I did, but my system crashed.
2. I still love Dota, Eurobattle.net, playdota.
3. I never found the best clan. I never found the players in the same time... Why I can't play some public games like I did before?
4. I am a programmer (not just a programmer anyway...), even I can make a better system if that realy need. I sloved more harder things with softwares and databases. But I will ask Einstein if I can. lol. ;)

Advertising other servers/platforms wont bring you any good.

I said, "random servers". I did not and will not do that. (If you wrote this for me.)

Good that you know how to play cm...

Public players not realy like this mode. Already 10-20 mins need to start a single game. I can understand if they don't want wait another 15 mins for start even they understand this mode.

I agree with U. PD.eu is a great, but...
PSR was a step back - i'm not discussing the private games, im talking about normal pubed games.
Before PSR everyone checked K/D/A c/d ratio (at least - im not telling its the best info about that player skill, but it works), but now everybody fall in love in % chance to win...

You got it! PSR is a great system for clan wars. A great thing to make some kind of ladder for teams. But that % chance to win is a lie.

Lot of hosts make game with not balanced PSR to gain more PSR or lose less. I think that is PSR abbuse. Just another weak point of this system.

You told us everything we know xD
You could write like i got kicked and i m mad -_- but i like ur big post ^^

Thanks if you like it. I realy tryed to make it in quality form. My basic goal not to falme here and get a ban or a closed topic.

Soo my answer to your question is (tadamamama pop) dont check psr, check their statics (ck/denys/kills/asaists/deaths/neutrala)
But tbh, you play 6 y dota and you dont have a team with which you can pwn :/? Iz not good

Listen this. I have a realy hard day... I am tired and I want some relax. I join to the server to play with one of my favourite game. And I get kick for 'this', I get kick for 'that', I get kick for... I try to do something for the modern ages and after I reach my PSR record I get kick AGAIN.

Nope, I don't have a team. I few random friends, they are not online at the same time to creat a clan. My bad luck or don't know... Why should I have? I did not needed that before to play here anyway.

do it like this /w playdota.eu !pub i am pro

I clearly said I am not an egoist, I never called myself pro and I will not do it.

If this was everything you got from my long post... well... ready it again.

How would this fix the underlying problem? Make PD priv-team only?

I don't have my priv team. Maybe I don't even want a priv team. I just want to play anytime - sometimes day, sometimes night times - with a single login and join "any" games without "risk".

Hm, maybe you got it wrong, but at some points you're right. I'll point them anyways.

So, maybe you need to try and work out a few new strategies... ;)

I found my own "perfect" strategy to win games. I played that almost 200 times!

Why should I change? Because PSR not important anymore when I finaly made some? OMG... :)

Contact me, i'll play with you some games, along with my teamates. Let's see what you know :)

Thanks for invite. Maybe I am not the "hand of god" as you think now. I am just a regular DotA player, with lot of games because I like this game.

why did they made the whole system so every player get's his own psr
they should have made it like every team has his own psr ...

Good thinking. PSR is "talking about" teams.

The 4 other players in your team... No wait! The 9 other players... No, no! The 9999 other players from all games you played.

Your personal part of your PSR is maybe around 5-10%. ;)

and this topic was solved here before for many times, just search and add your ideas to those topics...

I think nobody care about my ideas. Who am I to give ideas for this big system? I am just a random player without clan, without anything in DotA. My voice will never make changes. If I am not right... this is my first step.

Your point - PSR doesnt say anything about player's skill . True and false .

90% false. 10% true. I just made a strategy for this. I can defend my right with games log if need. ;)
Anyway we played some games together. "We know eachother", but I want hide myself yet.

First of all you cant get, lets say 1900+ psr, if u are noob. Maybe we got different explanation for word ''noob'' .

Trust in me. If there are 4 very good players, a 5th player can leech on them.
I got your logic and I agree in that way how you mean, but this is a not a 100% fact anyway.

On the other hand if a guy joined my game with 1750 psr and 4/2 k/d ration i would have kicked him probably . Why ? Because he is 95% some farmer ( noob ) , who farms entire game and gives a damn about game itself.

TOTAL WRONG!

First of all, I always destroy 5-8 towers in every game!!!

5 towers => 5*200=1000 gold for each players => 5000 gold for the team. How much ganks you need for this gold? Count it with more towers.

I destroy at least 1, many times 2 and sometimes 3 baracks in all games.

Oh PSR and stats not count tower and barack stats? Thats right. You gave me a very good idea.

===> INCLUDE THE TOWER AND BARACK STATS TO THE PLAYER STAT SYSTEM <===

In my opinion PSR system helps us get general vision about player's skill just by checking his points.It doesnt mean he must be pro, but in most of the cases high PSR players are good.

Not all the hosts are inteligent like you. Or the players force the host to do kicks, balances etc.

Even 0 games 1500 psr guy asked for kick when I joined with ~1480 psr account 200+ games. And I got kicked... :D

agree PSR maybe not perfect but what is...
you all dream of 100% perfect and clear system that can count all stuff and show skill

Yeah, not perfect. I mean realy NOT perfect.

But it still say % to victory. So the creators designed to looks like a perfect system.

I suggested making psr more accurate and including more things ... but got no reply unfortunetly. But there will be something new in pd which most people will like.

For now its all secret.

I am ready to help if I can. Just drop me a private message.

I have lot of experience in ***. I can't tell this is public area. If I get a chance, I will not fear from any kind of job. ;)

I hope I wrote answer for everything important. If I missed anything or anybody, sorry for that. I realy answer for everybody in the future too. Tell me what do you think, ask me etc.

Respect,
AngryPlayer
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 18:54 by AngryPlayer »
My english isn't good, no need to warn me about.

Offline deepSilent

• Pro Member
  • I wish I didn't feel for you anymore
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 20:03 »
Dear Playdota creators, owners, admins, moderators!

(I am thinking to creat this topic long ago. But I got the "last hit" a few minutes ago, so nothing can stop me from now. Please read everything.

I know my english isn't perfect, I hope you can understand my words.)

1. About me

I am 26 years old. I am a "regular" DotA player. I started this game almost 6 years ago. I started the game in some 'random' little servers before I found Eurobattle.net. I missed sometimes 30-90 days but other times I was an active player.

I don't call myself pro but I don't think I am noob with my experiences. I played only a few private games, 95% was public games. I have some unique builds and strategys for heroes and teams... And once again: I know I am not the best player in the world, I never said I am good or anything like that.

2. DotA multiplayer -> bots -> playdota.eu bot

Long ago the multiplayer was a nightmare. Many players got slot (firewall/router) problems, slow connections for host games. There was nothing to do vs leavers.

'Everybody' was happy when the first bost are become alive. Ghost sloved many problems. Not just the banlists but other great features like ping check, country check, slot swap. Less leavers but still many...

At this point, after the shared ban lists etc, playdota.eu started this great bot network. Almost every problem gone. Lot of players in the same system. Lot of informations about all players: number of the played games, kills, dies, assist, creeps static. No more port and hosting speed problems and all the information (even bans) are automaticly shared.

3. PSR system

Here comes the bad part. Maybe: PSR = Poor System of Rating? What is PSR anyway?

For most of the players PSR mean how good or bad is someone. For me it means how lucky someone with team mates and enemy team. Yeah, because in public games you play with "random" players.

• PSR count your playstyle? No.
  • PSR count your kills or deaths? No.
  • PSR count your farm or deny? No.
  • PSR count your apm? No.
  • PSR count at least your macro and micro? Ofc, no.

So... PSR only mean how lucky you are to get a random team if you play in public area. I know if you beat higher PSR enemy, you get more (or lose less), but that not makes different.

Who designed this system for a "public game"? (Not realy need asnwer.)

4. I am noob forever

Maybe I should play only clan games... Maybe I should search the best clan... Maybe...
But why? Just because of PSR?

After this long time DotA I am still a noob. I don't think I am a noob but "everybody" say that.

• If my K/D/A is good, that not matter... because of PSR.
  • If my creep / deny is good that not matter... because of PSR.
  • If I play with 250+ games account, that not matter... only PSR again.

So what ca I do? Force the victory in all games and forget anything other, right? No no, its not so simple. Because if I "sacrifice" everything for win - and my team not that good - I still lose PSR. So all my stats become bad and my PSR is low.

I see the same line almost in every single game: "You are noob!".

5. Let's play for PSR!

After this long time as I said at start I made many unique strategys. That means I never saw it in game or in guides. I just used my own logic, I calculated, tested, and tryed more and more and... more.

I am not an egoist. I don't need any "gj" or "you are nice". Nothing like this.

I proudly say, I found one of the best strategy for myself to win games with almost any kind of team (in public!). It is working somtimes, not all the time but it is working. I won games with 4 hard feeders. I also won games with 4 hard feeders without any death.

Sometimes boring to play that strategy over and over again, but hell yeah my PSR is growing slowly. I just reached 1750+ by my power. I only play for victory and PSR!

This should be the end of my story... but...

6. BUT...

I few minutes ago, before I registered to the forum I got kicked from a game before start. Just a single AP game with 1500-1600 PSR players. I joined with my 1750+. Clear? Ok.

Let me try to quote what they said: "Kick this guy X/Y kill and die, he is useless!"
X = 4; I can't kill to much and I don't need because it is a pusher strategy.
Y = 2; It is a pusher strategy again, 2 die with 200+ games not that anyway, or is it?

So what the hell??? PSR also makes me noob? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

This made me angry as hell. This was the last thing I needed to come here, register and start a post.
Maybe it is my personal war vs PSR... or I am just very stupid(???). But guys, it is NOT FUNNY ANYMORE like this.

7. What now?

Good question. I don't know the asnwer. I can't tell you who is the bad guy in the story. I can't say I am perfect or always great person...

The only thing I can say, I need some kind of help. Nooo, not a doctor...

I realy think this system need some redesign. Or need something for the public games / public players.

It is not fun anymore if a game makes me angry like this. I don't want to leave DotA, eurobnet or playdota. I think I am not the only one with this kind of problems.

8. Finale

I am waiting for any asnwer. I am ready to talk with everbody if need as long as need.

I also can offer some help. Maybe I can offer some money too. (I don't share any information about my company and knowladge in public... only with the right person at private area.)

I will try to bump my topic if need. I will try to not break forum rules but I can't keep this in myself anymore.

Thanks for reading my lines!
I hope I opened some eyes!

Respect,
AngryPlayer

Do u have girlfirend?
Do u have sister??
Do u have good female firend?
She's blonde?
Have good boobs?
How old she is?
She play dota?
She have boyfirend?
Can u give me her phone number or facebook address?
She have body bilder brother who can kill me if i touch her?

Man we know it all.... :D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 20:05 by deepSilent »

Offline ComeAtMeHaterz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 20:10 »
just stack  ur own team   and be host of those games (or let one of ur stacked friends to do so)

yeah psr is complete rubbish  even before that it was much better 

Offline Vector

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 20:46 »
ehh psr has 10% of 100% 90% is luck and 10% is skill
if you're pro and if you have 2 or 3 feeders in team you have chases to win if you're good player

Offline AngryPlayer

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 22:02 »
Do u have girlfirend?

Yes. Long ago.

Do u have sister??

No.

Do u have good female firend?

I have some.

She's blonde?
Have good boobs?
How old she is?
She play dota?
She have boyfirend?
Can u give me her phone number or facebook address?

She have body bilder brother who can kill me if i touch her?

Yes. He will kick your ass for this questions already. :)

just stack  ur own team   and be host of those games (or let one of ur stacked friends to do so)

yeah psr is complete rubbish  even before that it was much better

If I have friends online and we can play together, ofc I choose this way. But 75%-90% of the time it is not possible.

ehh psr has 10% of 100% 90% is luck and 10% is skill
if you're pro and if you have 2 or 3 feeders in team you have chases to win if you're good player

I can show games "I won" with 4 feeders in my team. Not just one game, many.

But who cares if I get kick from other games with "stupid" reason like "I am useless". :(

Respect,
AngryPlayer
My english isn't good, no need to warn me about.

Offline deepSilent

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 22:05 »
Yes. He will kick your ass for this questions already.

hahah thx :DDD

U can win all games on acc like me. I can send u my acc in private if u want see :DD Noth here xD
I dont have stak team, just IM pro like hell :D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 22:30 by deepSilent »

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 22:12 »
Deepsilent, could you edit your post where you quoted the guy and add all his text to a spoiler?
we know what he typed.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline abloodywar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 22:45 »
I can show games "I won" with 4 feeders in my team. Not just one game, many.
And there was 5 feeders in enemy team? :)

Offline ComeAtMeHaterz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 23:07 »
angry try to become "friends' to stack with biggest nolifers of xpam

Offline deepSilent

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 23:23 »
angry try to become "friends' to stack with biggest nolifers of xpam

stack with me and gg :DD
private chat for nick :D

p.s. im not nolifer xD

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 23:30 »
Man u are noob, and only noob asks for PSR, true story, we had it over 9k, still not enough as it seems.

WHo cares about psr, who cares if they kick you? go host for urself.

Offline deepSilent

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 23:39 »
Man u are noob, and only noob asks for PSR, true story, we had it over 9k, still not enough as it seems.

WHo cares about psr, who cares if they kick you? go host for urself.
+1 :)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2011, 18:20 »
You are obviously dissapointed of PSR system, but we've heard it many times.
This is the best system developed so far and better than previews.

1year ago you look at 9/2/4 guys with 120/2/12 neutrals and you call them PROS.
In game you realize that they only play apem games with sniper! Most of kills are typicaly stolen from other 'fighting' players. They manage to build some base AGI items everygame which gives them kill at almost evey single creep becouse of that - WITH AUTO ATTACK.

We've seen poems of angy players before...
Now is the time to post some ideas which could improve our lovely place - PD.EU
Cold truth is: There is, and never will be perfect system. Sometimes players get lucky, sometimes they have bad day, sometimes it's just a bad pick.
There would be no competition if we mark from above who is PRO and who is NOOB.

P.S: http://tuffhund.se/psr.php not best system, but worth to look on it.
Cheers