Author Topic: A guide how to get higher PSR - Play more!  (Read 4035 times)

Offline Leo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • L.e.o
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A guide how to get higher PSR - Play more!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 23:21 »
Above 1900, you need a stack, else its a pure gambling. That's why by this guide, you will crawl up, slow and safe.
Fight with blood,
Fight with steel,
Die with honour,
Never yield!

Offline 3BEPb

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 20:26 »
Leo is right, that is safest and probably best way to increase in psr, still it is slow. And it's fine that he have some target in the game, without it would be boring, at least for me. For me psr is last thing i care about, because it does not show much. U need to check players stats anyway, first u look at his kills/deaths, if its sucks, then i check deny and assists, if its still sucks, that means he used Leo strategy playing with noobs and getting safe points, but at more skilled games failing a lot. So my main target is killing not getting psr, not because i want to impress someone, actually usually players call me kill stealer or something worse, probably cause of being  jealous or dunno why. Back to the days when there was top 5 killers, deny and etc. i used to be in that top and it is become my habit i suppose lol.

Offline abloodywar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 10:53 »
I don't see how anyone can argue that how many games you've played doesn't relate to your PSR.
Can two equally skilled players have the same PSR if they've each played 10 respectively 50 games?

You get PSR for winning, the more you play, the more you will/can win. Is this hard for some people to understand?