Author Topic: DotA 2 Morph Voice  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DotA 2 Morph Voice
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 23:14 »
I am usually play dota with hentai ON, basically dling 10hrs of pure hentai sounds and playing. I love when u make ultra or rampage and u hear OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 00:36 »
Lol storm is retarded xD

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 01:03 »
If you havent checked yet, there are also leaked backstorys..
you can find them here: http://www.playdota.com/forums/540621/dota-2-hero-stories-pudge-hooking-tutorial/

This one is for Storm Spirit, explaining why is he so whimsical:
Storm Spirit is literally a force of nature--the wild power of wind and weather, bottled in human form. And a boisterous, jovial, irrepressible form it is! As jolly as a favorite uncle, he injects every scene with crackling energy. But it was not always thus, and there was tragedy in his creation. Generations ago, in the plains beyond the Wailing Mountains, a good people lay starving in drought and famine. Qazmyr Thurifex, a simple elementalist, used a forbidden spell to summon the spirit of the storm, asking for rain. Enraged at this mortal’s presumption, the Storm Celestial lay waste to the land, scouring it bare with winds and flood. Qazmyr was no match for the Celestial--at least until he cast a suicidal spell that forged their fates into one: he captured the Celestial in the cage of his own body. Trapped together, Qazmyr's boundless good humor fused with the Storm Spirit's crazed energy, creating a jovial Celestial who walks the world in physical form.
Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!