Author Topic: A lifetime of a maphacker  (Read 9372 times)

Offline Vector

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A lifetime of a maphacker
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 02:06 »
Well fresh from game i was called MHer for using observer wards.. TBH, if i had to sort players nations from least favorite.. it would be TR, CZ, RO .. No offense czech people, i'm one of you, but we too are the country with some really big fucktards who just cant realize they're not right...

The stats are great, the thing im worried about is i cant get past 1660 :\ i guess ill be playing with MHers for a while longer :D

1: i was called mher cause i checked forest and owned a hero there
2: i was called mher cause invisibility has recloack time of 1 second or less i used omni slash and owned weaver while he almost invisable or it was strygwyrs track :/

Offline tatkosmolko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 06:52 »
dont take me wrong admins and hack mods etc doing great job, BUT TO BE HONEST less and less mh ers? dont think thats true i noticed that the games are filling with mhers more and more like half a year there used to be like 1 mher in every game and maybe i just got a little better in the game that i could identify somebody with mh faster but now i see at least like 2 - 3 in every game... and i d love to report them all but i play dota for fun and to spend my free time i dont wanna spend the time on mh reports and like as long as perma bans gonna be only on accounts not on ips theres never going to be less mhers only more coz the fair players just goes like ok thats it if 40 percent of players have mh i ll get it too.... and about tracking the accounts from same ip... is that really happening? i dont think it does coz like few months back i reported a mher and like the very next day he whisps me that he made new account and that hes going to own me... so seriously please consider IP bans otherwise u wont see a fair game here....

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 14:27 »

Offline crazzy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 19:23 »
Well fresh from game i was called MHer for using observer wards.. TBH, if i had to sort players nations from least favorite.. it would be TR, CZ, RO .. No offense czech people, i'm one of you, but we too are the country with some really big fucktards who just cant realize they're not right...

I don't know if u're right , i played with a lot decent CZ ppl and ofc RO friends , maybe the problem is cuz these 3 nations fill  more then 50% of total pd players and u find always a maphacker or a retard to represent his contry.

its easy to search a few retards and start pub them as RO or idk what country they represent but u never look after top teams or players nations.

About Garena.. wtf this platform is fucked and soon will dissapear , not only RO are the problem there , is a fucking chaos without a banning sys , even int tournaments changed that platform .

PS:if Afgans fill more  then 20% of players they were best retards and maphackers?
Quote from: HotBarbecuesBack

If low players can only play any mode (maybe), can't any player would not play low mode anytime (with or without)?

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 22:19 »
Well the problem with czech people for me at least is, i'm pretty sure they can understand me when im talking to them...

I can get that a TR guy that never played DotA and never used english in his life somehow got into the game im in... But ffs, i'm giving them the right advice to become a better player and they don't fucking care, that just pisses me off to no end..
Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 00:51 »
Soon server will be clean of mhers , i mean 90 % of it.

And they wont be able to play again at bnet = ever

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 02:32 »
Well the problem with czech people for me at least is, i'm pretty sure they can understand me when im talking to them...

I can get that a TR guy that never played DotA and never used english in his life somehow got into the game im in... But ffs, i'm giving them the right advice to become a better player and they don't fucking care, that just pisses me off to no end..

about CZ as Im one of them, most slavic languages are understandable ;) not whole words, but meanings yeah

and about MH Im ashamed as CZ for that a lot of ppl are complaining on them :( but as Astaroth said in previous discussion with more ppl - more % of MH and TR, RO and CZ are one of most numerous ppl on EB so more % of MH... still those are some young noobs that dont think at all and rage...

and TR ppl are problem cause not of the nationality but not using EN for gaming at least few word that are international for dota  >:( they speak with their crazy language even 3 ppl here TR and rest europe and you cant speak to them about tactics and game the ignore you and full the chat by their nonsense sry its true

and yeah its heading to cleaned server now Im glad that Im still alive to see it  :)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2011, 22:10 »
when i use mh i play much worse and play like a total tard

and btw the most hero who can get benefit with mh is furion .. furion with mh = gg you win 90%

whisper(lo) to :D
example whisper + somehero + naix or riki :D

Offline reactionxxx

• Pro Member
  • Me haz been invated to play dota 2 ;D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2011, 22:43 »
Turk are not the only ones who speak on their freaking language...
jebeemi kurva jajaja xcaxaxa what ever...
And yea let see how you guys clean the server, willl not believe untill see xD sorry
Playz dota 2 nao!
Awesome sig by  [GER]S.T.A.R Give a shot to his works!

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 16:54 »
Turk are not the only ones who speak on their freaking language...
jebeemi kurva jajaja xcaxaxa what ever...
And yea let see how you guys clean the server, willl not believe untill see xD sorry
That means you probably know nothing or that you can not use your brains.
Hacks mods are working their asses off to ban every maphacker they can find, and they are doing a great job.
But cleaning a server from it is way beyond possible atm without any ways to keep them from stopping.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Ares..713

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 11:06 »
Being bored at work did some research: Browsed through the maphack section and checked the last 100 permbanned players there by checking the max psr and played(without the draws) games.

Results
- played games:
A maphacker plays at average 50 games before he gets caught.
- max PSR:
Approximately 40% of the caught maphackers had reached max 1550 psr, 30% up to 1600, 20% up to 1650 and 10% up to 1700(only one had over 1700).

Conclusions

- the good news:
The maphackers are low skilled players who has no other chance to win except to cheat. That's like >99% of them. The other 1% are good or pro players looking to boost their skill and they are hard to catch (TeG-Kanga is an examle). Thus said, without a very good approximation can be said that above 1700 psr, the percentage of maphackers is 1%. So if you are a decent not-cheating player above that limit, you will have fairplay games.

- the bad news:
These 100 maphackers were checked in topics not older than Sept 17. This is like catching 50 maphackers per day. And this number is proportional to the total number of not catched maphackers, which, as it seems, is quite a number.

PS:
Admins,
Can a permbanned player create a new account? When a permban is made do you blacklist his ip?

I agree with Leo did the same thing on Random +1500 AND +1550 and rly almost 75% of TR player that were playing those 10 game had Mh i made reports for some of them but what when u tell them that they will get perma banned and to not use mh they will always say: BIG DEAL ME CREAT ANOTHER ACC.
Isnt there someway we can track this players or put a warn on there acc that they had use mh before?

Offline Steccky

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 14:42 »
More statistics for you:
90% of them are from Turkey xaxa  8)
Turks are the cancer of this community, don't get me wrong I'm not racist it's just that they are horrible players with bad manners and cheaters...(MOST of them not ALL)

You're damn right pal! :)

Offline Ares..713

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 23:13 »

yes ip banned i saw my idiot "friend" didnt listen to me he used mh all the time i report him all the time and now he is sending unban request 69708657 times ... :)
happy me

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 00:20 »

yes ip banned i saw my idiot "friend" didnt listen to me he used mh all the time i report him all the time and now he is sending unban request 69708657 times ... :)
happy me

ip ban is just one of methods

Offline kunai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 23:41 »
Yep.. There's one worse, 4guys pick agi and all type

fag1(Bone Clinkz):"PICK TANK"
fag2(Stealth Assasin):"tank plz"
fag3(Bloodseeker):"pick tank omg"
fag4(Phantom Assasin):"we need tank, pick tank"
me: "Why didnt you pick it then"
fag1+2+3+4:"i picked first omg!"

Hahahahaha, this one has to be the Game of The Year hahahahaah....

True, very true.. I always shout "Don`t pick to many Agility" , cuz one team cannot have more then 2 Agilitys... I always play Support ( most time INTS ) heroes to boost those Agility... A good Support will win the game more then a good Carry hero...

I also get angry when sometimes i want to play with Agility-like hero, and see the team allready has 4 Agis.. :)

Anyway this one made me laugh a lot ...

All of them shouting "pick Tank" xDD
Winning isn`t important... But it is the only thing that counts.