Author Topic: Solution for maphackers adn newaccounters  (Read 2667 times)

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Solution for maphackers adn newaccounters
« on: September 18, 2011, 15:36 »
I have a question about the ingame commands.

When i create a game and  use the command !min 1600  everyone below 1600 psr is being kicked

Can you somehow implement a command like !min gc 100 (where gc=game count) so everyone below 100 games would be kicked.

I think this would solve the problem with people who are using mh , because when you ban maphackers they just  go and create a new account.With this command i would not let them join my game.Everyone who is using mh has less  then 50 games (after 50 someone is probably going to ban him ).So with this command we could play more games without maphackers and newaccounters

This would also  force people to  be more polite and not to use hacks 'cause they couldn't join "better games" and they would learn to appreciate their accounts more
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: Solution for maphackers adn newaccounters
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 15:51 »
with this you kick even new ppl who just started to play here and they never use that unfortunately or some ppl who just play on more servers and clients and got not too much games too....

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 15:56 »
with this you kick even new ppl who just started to play here and they never use that unfortunately or some ppl who just play on more servers and clients and got not too much games too....

new player can join noob games
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline farm2pwn

• Advanced Member
  • ...I know your every move before you even do it...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 15:59 »
and get -PSR ? is that solution ?  So new player join noob games 20/40 wins/lose   and 1300 psr....he have 60 games you wanna accept him in your game ?

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 16:04 »
omg of course you use psr  lets say !min psr 1600 and !min gc 50

-.-

Offline farm2pwn

• Advanced Member
  • ...I know your every move before you even do it...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 16:22 »
obviously you did not understand me well....thats ok with min max,itc....but how new player who playing noob games can get 1600 psr...he need to play a lot of games and f**** up his stats....

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 16:27 »
it would be optional to use this command .its like using !balance you can  use balance but you don't have to use

and if you are a noob you can create your own game and use !min psr or don't use !min psr 

IT IS OPTIONAL
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 16:29 by donjacrtasamir »

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 08:55 »
obviously you did not understand me well....thats ok with min max,itc....but how new player who playing noob games can get 1600 psr...he need to play a lot of games and f**** up his stats....
just like how we all did it.

PS : i agree with the !gc command.
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 09:46 »

When i create a game and  use the command !min 1600  everyone below 1600 psr is being kicked

Can you somehow implement a command like !min gc 100 (where gc=game count) so everyone below 100 games would be kicked.

I think this would solve the problem with people who are using mh , because when you ban maphackers they just  go and create a new account.With this command i would not let them join my game.Everyone who is using mh has less  then 50 games (after 50 someone is probably going to ban him ).So with this command we could play more games without maphackers and newaccounters

This would also  force people to  be more polite and not to use hacks 'cause they couldn't join "better games" and they would learn to appreciate their accounts more

innovative idea, but really?
I've reported map hackers that have more than 1700psr and over 150 games, they're good at hiding it so they can go long way without being detected.
Also some people create new accounts from time to time, to start with fresh stats since they havn't been reseted for long time.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 13:36 »

I've reported map hackers that have more than 1700psr and over 150 games, they're good at hiding it so they can go long way without being detected.
Also some people create new accounts from time to time, to start with fresh stats since they havn't been reseted for long time.
those ppl who make new accounts for fresh starts are not more than 5% same to players who use mh with more than 1700 psr

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 14:49 »
i

Every mapahcker that i reported had less then 1700 psr and less than 150 games(even less then 50 games).

and as the_justice said 
those ppl who make new accounts for fresh starts are not more than 5% same to players who use mh with more than 1700 psr
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 14:52 by donjacrtasamir »

Offline Leo

• Advanced Member
  • L.e.o
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 14:56 »
Manual !sd all.
A player with less than 10 games is more likely to be a leaver.
Fight with blood,
Fight with steel,
Die with honour,
Never yield!

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 15:15 »
Useless... Just write !min 1650/1700 and you will get your 100 games... So this would be kinda futile...

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 15:18 »
This command would be used even in noob games . In 80 % of games , all commands you can use for hosting are used. So people will use it too much and it will breake balance.

Btw , there is possible system we might implent , but it depends on admins dessision. Be patient.