Author Topic: Saving Game  (Read 3753 times)

Offline reactionxxx

• Pro Member
  • Me haz been invated to play dota 2 ;D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saving Game
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 20:49 »
There is ot of time a dont see anyone saving a game.
Also, i dont care some1 saves a game i just like a "pause" during the game but normally it comes with boring stuff liek justice said b4, something like this:
"mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh mh i willl report you n00b fagot!!! die by cancer!!11!!oneone" etcetc
Well THATS anoying(spam accusation xD), I always tell that saving is forbiden to guys who save but, again as justice said, people dont give a f**k.
And yea, it dont worth to autoban people for saving, "savers"(aka ragers) are usually on noob's games.
Playz dota 2 nao!
Awesome sig by  [GER]S.T.A.R Give a shot to his works!

Offline feederleaver

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 14:32 »
Ussualy ppl save cause they think they save replays to post for mh proof.

I don't think they should get ban for this, but rather they should be told that replays are saved on pd forum. If they save again, y, they should be banned this time.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 15:48 »
save is saved on server here and you can always to click save button after finished game,and war3 still save your last game but its overwriting by next its just last save and in W3 settings is option that can turn on automatic save and all games you played single or muti are saved to your war3 folder to replayes theres no need to save it during game
one exception is if playing tour game or any clanwar with referee and referee can save game after bigger game twists in case that this watched game crashes or DCs and still only he can do it and for only fewtime by rulez
all ppl dont save if you think of MH, game is always saved here or on your PC and all who does that are mo*ons.... sry its true

Offline mineru

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 16:56 »
agreed with joyjoy :)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 00:15 »
We are working on bringing people who dont use forum to use it. But it requires time.