Author Topic: Check TrueProSkill of any player  (Read 14626 times)

Offline RemedyTJM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Check TrueProSkill of any player
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 01:14 »
Player remedytjm:s TrueProSkill is:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD OF ALIEN DOTA GODS OF THE UNIVERSE (1687)

Check TrueProSkill of player: (exact username):
Check for fawkz

ofc  :D

Offline abloodywar

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2011, 01:48 »

Check for fawkz

Hmmm, still quite few games. Denies does a lot though since it's much based on how good your stats are compared to a normal player (and normal players have like 2 denies...).
Denies are adjusted to give slightly less though, but I guess I should lower it a bit still.

On the other hand, having lots of denies usually means you're pro...

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011, 13:37 »

Check for fawkz

Hmmm, still quite few games. Denies does a lot though since it's much based on how good your stats are compared to a normal player (and normal players have like 2 denies...).
Denies are adjusted to give slightly less though, but I guess I should lower it a bit still.

On the other hand, having lots of denies usually means you're pro...
abloody if there is np post what ur real psr is based for because i think we want to say some suggestions .. specially that i dont like how psr is calculated :)

i would personally think it would be better if you made it based on
1- the psr of pd bot
2- the kind of games he join (pro or noob games)
3- number of games he played
4- cs (creeps killed and creeps denied)
5- kills + assist score (the highest the better)
6- death score (the lowest the better)

Offline abloodywar

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 14:20 »
1- the psr of pd bot
1. PSR is irrelevant to individual skill.
2. It's hard to tell if a game is "pro" or "noob".
3. It doesn't really matter how many times, a person with 500 games doesn't have to be better than one with 200. Sure. It might be somewhat true that if you have played hundreds of games you should have acquired at least skills above the average. (Although I have played with people with lots and lots of games and they were still pretty bad).
4. Creep kills and denies does matter.
5. Kills and assists also matter
6. Deaths also matters.

They are also weighted, so for example 40 creep kill is nowhere as good as 40 denies. (obviously?)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2011, 14:39 »
1- the psr of pd bot
3. It doesn't really matter how many times, a person with 500 games doesn't have to be better than one with 200. Sure. It might be somewhat true that if you have played hundreds of games you should have acquired at least skills above the average. (Although I have played with people with lots and lots of games and they were still pretty bad).
6. Deaths also matters.

They are also weighted, so for example 40 creep kill is nowhere as good as 40 denies. (obviously?)
1- thats not true
2- game name explains?
3- i dont say it should matter that much but a person who played 1000 game must be better than someone played 50 games for example
4- i didnt mean the overall score of creep kills and creep denies .. i meant them seperate
5- since i really think there are different rules for heroes you can play (like support carry etc .. ) kills alone doesnt say if someone is good or not but having the most kills and assist usually means you join all the team fights which is pretty a good thing ..
6- deaths shouldnt be that mattered in my opinion ..

i made account and played 2 games (lost a game and won a game)and they were both noob games and thats why i had high k/d/a score and had 12 deny (which is easy to get ..)

when i checked it using ur true pro skill i have 1308 (godlike player) lolz? and in my account with 700 games i have 809 (very good player) + omyota and myubernick has low skills in ur true pro skill which is absolutely wrong ............

plz think about it again not because you lost 5/6 of ur games today and yesterday means psr is totally wrong

im not saying that the current psr is perfect but nor is yours .. atleast the ppl with 1850 + psr all of them knows the game 100% and much better than the ppl with 17xx psr .. with ur true pro skill test i will just deny all creeps even if i dont need to and become super mass pro player cheers ..

conclusion : if you want ppl to rely on this you must change it because it isnt accurate !! i just said my suggestions and thoughts about it ..

Offline abloodywar

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2011, 15:17 »
1- thats not true
2- game name explains?
3- i dont say it should matter that much but a person who played 1000 game must be better than someone played 50 games for example
4- i didnt mean the overall score of creep kills and creep denies .. i meant them seperate
5- since i really think there are different rules for heroes you can play (like support carry etc .. ) kills alone doesnt say if someone is good or not but having the most kills and assist usually means you join all the team fights which is pretty a good thing ..

i made account and played 2 games (lost a game and won a game)and they were both noob games and thats why i had high k/d/a score and had 12 deny (which is easy to get ..)

when i checked it using ur true pro skill i have 1308 (godlike player) lolz? and in my account with 700 games i have 809 (very good player) + omyota and myubernick has low skills in ur true pro skill which is absolutely wrong ............

plz think about it again not because you lost 5/6 of ur games today and yesterday means psr is totally wrong

im not saying that the current psr is perfect but nor is yours .. atleast the ppl with 1850 + psr all of them knows the game 100% and much better than the ppl with 17xx psr .. with ur true pro skill test i will just deny all creeps even if i dont need to and become super mass pro player cheers ..

conclusion : if you want ppl to rely on this you must change it because it isnt accurate !! i just said my suggestions and thoughts about it ..
1. TrueProSkill is about individual rank ONLY, since DotA is a team game it is unfair to judge individual skill based on team performance.
2. People could just host noob games, and then before !start do !pub pros only. Also I don't have access to this data at the moment.
3. He doesn't have to, and considering stats on PD have been reset many times in the past, someone might have 50 played games now, but has historically played 1000+. Games played is not a good indicator, you shouldn't get rank because you're a no lifer that have time to play two or three times as much as someone else.
4. I don't think I understand. Killing creeps gives a bit of score to your overall score. So does denying.
5. Exactly, that's why it's not black on white. There is even a assists/kills scoring factor, to even out support playing players, as well as people who switch between carry/support etc.
6. Still more than just deaths. Its K/D, A/D and D adjusted by a factor. You saying "LOL U CANT HAVE DEATHS LOLOL" is so wrong when you know so little of the formula.

>plz think about it again not because you lost 5/6 of ur games today and yesterday means psr is totally wrong
Wait.. what? First off, I created this before I lost those games and I have opposed PSR since its introduction. You think I go spend time to create another skill system because I only have 1700+ PSR and I am jealous of the "1850 + psr all of them knows the game 100%" people? Haha. What a joke you are.
Also having 1850 PSR doesn't mean you are better than someone with ~1700. It's all about win/losses, so the more you play the higher stats you get. I come home from work at like 20:00 so I have only around 4 hours of free time a day, so I can get maybe 3 games per day? You think someone that plays 5 times that is automatically better because it's so much easier for him to grow his PSR? You are so stupid if you actually believe this.

>with ur true pro skill test i will just deny all creeps even if i dont need to and become super mass pro player cheers
This system is made to see what players are good, and pretty much all good players does deny. That doesn't mean that if you only deny you will get super high TrueProSkill either. And I made this thread so you can suggest improvements but you are only spewing shit at the moment so you can just stick down your head in the sand and play pretend dota with your imaginary friends. If it comes to a point where people will start to deny only to get points then obviously the formula should change. It should reflect what the pros are doing at the moment.

ANYONE DISAGREE?

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 19:16 »
1- thats not true
2- game name explains?

1. TrueProSkill is about individual rank ONLY, since DotA is a team game it is unfair to judge individual skill based on team performance.
2. People could just host noob games, and then before !start do !pub pros only. Also I don't have access to this data at the moment.
3. He doesn't have to, and considering stats on PD have been reset many times in the past, someone might have 50 played games now, but has historically played 1000+. Games played is not a good indicator, you shouldn't get rank because you're a no lifer that have time to play two or three times as much as someone else.
4. I don't think I understand. Killing creeps gives a bit of score to your overall score. So does denying.
5. Exactly, that's why it's not black on white. There is even a assists/kills scoring factor, to even out support playing players, as well as people who switch between carry/support etc.
6. Still more than just deaths. Its K/D, A/D and D adjusted by a factor. You saying "LOL U CANT HAVE DEATHS LOLOL" is so wrong when you know so little of the formula.

>plz think about it again not because you lost 5/6 of ur games today and yesterday means psr is totally wrong
Wait.. what? First off, I created this before I lost those games and I have opposed PSR since its introduction. You think I go spend time to create another skill system because I only have 1700+ PSR and I am jealous of the "1850 + psr all of them knows the game 100%" people? Haha. What a joke you are.
Also having 1850 PSR doesn't mean you are better than someone with ~1700. It's all about win/losses, so the more you play the higher stats you get. I come home from work at like 20:00 so I have only around 4 hours of free time a day, so I can get maybe 3 games per day? You think someone that plays 5 times that is automatically better because it's so much easier for him to grow his PSR? You are so stupid if you actually believe this.

>with ur true pro skill test i will just deny all creeps even if i dont need to and become super mass pro player cheers
This system is made to see what players are good, and pretty much all good players does deny. That doesn't mean that if you only deny you will get super high TrueProSkill either. And I made this thread so you can suggest improvements but you are only spewing shit at the moment so you can just stick down your head in the sand and play pretend dota with your imaginary friends. If it comes to a point where people will start to deny only to get points then obviously the formula should change. It should reflect what the pros are doing at the moment.

ANYONE DISAGREE?
true

1- the psr of pd bot
6. Deaths also matters.

1- thats not true
2- game name explains?

1- psr says nothing
2- trolololol , there are many "pros" in noob games
5- o.O
6- lol, so if someone have 11 deaths times per game --> np ?

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 20:43 »
Stats don't define players' skills. Especially not pub stats!

Offline abloodywar

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 22:02 »
Stats don't define players' skills. Especially not pub stats!
Completely irrelevant. There is nothing better to go on.

Offline ErectCock

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2011, 23:22 »
my rank is 1000+. whats that supposed to mean.
dashky:
the peoople lock 5 players in the looby, and cant balance the game correctly. for lvl up the score.
only cheaters on this server. Cant playable any game.

I think it would be much better that there was no locks in looby, for can play normal games, and no whit this cheaters.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2011, 23:36 »
So far the worst I've seen:
http://tuffhund.se/psr.php?user=grajdeanu

And also epic one:
stop^the^psr

Player [stop^the^psr : eurobattle] was banned for [12 months] by [rockafella]. Ban was issued on [02-09-2011 16:34:35] and expires in [11 months 20 days].
Ban description:    constantly playing ezalor to ruin games

Offline EiSENCHE

• Делија
  • А мозга нема, у глави само Звезда Црвена!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  EiSENCHE 

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 00:22 »

Offline EiSENCHE

• Делија
  • А мозга нема, у глави само Звезда Црвена!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 00:36 »
  EiSENCHE