Author Topic: How To Use dW3GParser  (Read 8112 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How To Use dW3GParser
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:32 »

Make your own XML file
Flame Filter
Afk "timer"
Gold Hack detector
Mh- Selection in Fog
Mh - Selection in Fog (works 50% )
Share abuse 1
Share abuse 2
Share abuse 3 (works 50%)
Icon's missing

Note : Retard, Noob, Idiot - doesn't count as flames
To use this program you need the latest DotA Allstars Map

To set up your xml file go the menu bar
 -Edit
 -search for wc3 path

If that didnt work add it manually by clicking on the path, after you did that a new window will pop up, than you have to select any file, after you selected it click on -open. Remove the file name in the path and -ok
Example :

C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\blizzard.ax
C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\

Dont forget to click on "Associate w3g files with dW3gParser"

How-to setup dw3gparser
Download (scroll down) and install dw3gpatser after you did you can make a shortcut on your windows. ( Its not created auto. ) You can find it in your program files / start , all programms

To set up your wc3 path go to the menu bar
 -Edit
 -search for wc3 path

If that didnt work add it manually by clicking on the path, after you did that a new window will pop up, than you have to select any file, after you selected it click on -open. Remove the file name in the path and -ok
Example :

C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\blizzard.ax
C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\

Dont forget to click on "Associate w3g files with dW3gParser"

If you want to add some flames click on Edit in the menu bar and than Swearing Settings. When you open it a new window will pop up, and you will see that there are already some flames in it, but not all, so add some flames by clicking into the field and writing some flame-words. If you are done go to File - Save and close it.

My list:

Code: [Select]
ass
cetnik
fuck
glup
jebem
kurac
mater
mom
otac
picka
ustasa
suck
dick
bitch
son
pieprzyć
dupek
siktir
matka
ojciec
pislik
anus
anne
kahrolasıcalardan
penis
vagina
pussy
picka
vajina
çük
orospu
baba
    • To enable the swearing filter mark "Swearing Filter" in the Chat log bar

Down of the Chat log bar will a tabelle/list appear with the filtered sentences/lines
    If you want to mark & copy the lines but you don't know how:
    Ctrl+Alt --> You will mark everything
    Hold Ctrl + Click on the lines --> You can select any line ( from 1 2 3 4 5 6 you can select 2 3 and 6 )
    Drag the mouse from up to down --> You can select many ( from 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 you can select 3 4 5 6 ... / 5 6 / 1 2 3... )

To copy it press Ctrl+C or Right mouse click and copy to clipboard

How-to-Afk "shower"

Download dw3gparser (scroll down) and setup it <clickme>

After you set up your dw3gparser Load a replay with it (up left)
It will lagg some seconds and the list/tablle in the middle will fill itself with information. Now double click the afkers name and a new window will pop up, there you can see for how long he afked ( seconds )

Load replay and the tabelle on the right site will fill in with infos, now you have to double left click on the name, now a new window will pop up and there you can see the AFK indicator

Gold Transfer Hack Detector

Download dw3gparser (scroll down) and install and set up it <clickme>

After you did that load the replay where you think that someone used gold hack. It will lagg some seconds and when it finishes a "error" msg will pop-up with the text "Gold transfer Hack detected"
If you see that ofc you should report that to the mh crew by posting a topic here

If you are interested who had that Gold transfer hack read down more.

Click now on "show actions" in the chat log bar, two new windows will appear, one small and one big. Leave the marks on every player and go to the big window. Remove the mark from "chat messages (not an action)". Scroll down and mark the square of "Transfer resources" After you marked it click on [ ] and down a bit will fill a field with informations (who used goldhack to who and the time)
and click on [ ]

If you don't know how to copy that read this

How to check clicks in fog

Download dw3gparser, install and set up it <clickme>
After you did that load the replay (up left) and click on "show actions" in the chat log bar.Two new windows will pop up. Go to the small one and double click on the square of the user which you think that he used hacks.Now go to the big window and remove the mark of "chat messages (not an apliaction). Scroll down and mark "Change Selection (unit, building, area)

If the players was in scourge remember all senitnel names/heros ( or look always on the small window * )
If the players was in senitnel remember all scourge names/heros ( or look always on the small window * )

*first five ( 1-5 ) names/heroes are sentinel :
Blue,Teal,Purple,Yellow and Orange , other five are scourge

Let´s say the player was in sentinel and the mode was allpick (ap)

Now search for every click he made on a scourge hero/unit till

Ar mode --> 1.31 min
Ap mode --> 2.01 min
Sd mode --> 2.01 min
Rd mode --> 3.02 min ( dont forget, he could made clicks of scourge players in the pick field )

If you found a click on a scourge unit under 2.01 min than remember the time and open the replay and forward the replay till the minute that you remembered. When you achieved your time pause the game and slow the replay to 1/2.

Make fog off, select the player which had mh (select his view down right) and Hold ctrl + spam c, while you hold ctrl and spam c unpause the replay, after some seconds/milliseconds you will auto. select a scourge player/unit ( if the parser didn't lie ). Make a screen shot, add fog again and if the player was in fog than its clear mh. If you find a users which used maphack please report him here.
If a hero is selected after it spawns it is 99% bug selection, so check it in parser and if the parser tells you that he selected him in fog than he did it. If you want to open the screen shot but don't know how to open it scroll down and download the screen shot converter.

How to check clicks in fog2

Download dw3gparser, install and setup it <clickme>
Load the replay ( up left ), it will lagg a bit, than the field in the middle will fill with information. Double click the player in the middle which you think that used maphack. A new window will appear, and at the left of it you will see Hero icons and Time´s. Remember the time and open the replay, forward till you achieve the time and pause + lower than replay speed to 1/2 + remove the fog. Select the player (select his view down right) which you think that used maphack. Now hold Ctrl and spam C and resume the replay, some seconds/milliseconds after your selection will be changed and your view too, make a screen shot by pressing on the "print" button on the keyboard and add the fog. If the player is in fog = clear mh, if not continue with the same methode ( with other heros and times ). If you found that he clicked in fog than remember the replaytime ( Replaytime = time down right in the replay ) and go back to dw3gparser, click on "show actions" in the chat log bar. 2 Windows will appear, small and big. Go to the small one and double click on the player which you think that used mh. Now go to the big window and remove the mark at "chat messages (not an appliacation). Scroll down and mark "Change selection (unit,builidng,area)" and click on [ ]. Now the field in the middle will fill with infos. Now scroll down to the time (replay-time) which you remembered that the user clicked in fog, and if its true you will find the selection. If you want to copy it read this. If you want to the screenshot but you dont know how, scroll down and download the screenshot converter.

How to see who destroyed/sold/controlled my items

Download dw3gparser, install and set up it <clickme>

If you remember the time when someone abused your share than its good, if not check the chat log and search where your "raged" and calculate -2 mins ( only if you have the time from rage )

Load the replay with dw3g parser (up left), click on "show actions" in the chat log bar,
Now 2 windows will appear , double click on yourself.

Now go to the big window and unmark "chat messages (not an action). Scroll down and mark "Give item to unit / drop item on ground". Now click on [ ]

In the middle the field will be filled with infos. Now search the time when someone destroyed your items.
If you found it go open the replay and forward the replay till the time and pause+lower the replayspeed to 1/2. Now resume and pause it again till someone starts to drop/destroy your items. Go to everyones view ( you can change it down right ) and hold ctrl + spamm C all the time, do it with everyones view till you see a red circel on your hero ( and mby the view will change too ). If that happenes the player destroyed your items on which view you are. You can do it without parser too but sometimes its easier with the parser. You can check with that methode who sold your items or moved/used an item/spell with your hero too, just skip the dw3gparser part, the only "problem" is you have to remember the time when he did that. If you know exactly the time calculate the -time of the mode and forward the replay till the time and follow than the same guide. If you want to report him but dont know how to open a screenshow, down you have a screenshot converter.

How to check who sold my items ( I m not sure if it works )

Download dw3gparser,install and set up it <clickme>

Load the replay with dw3gparser (up left) and in the middle left of the window you will see "item sold" and a square, mark it and there you will see who sold your items and the time. Now open the replay and forward the replay till the time and pause+lower the replay speed to 1/2. Now resume and pause it again till someone starts to drop/destroys your item. Go to everyones view ( you can change it down right ) and hold ctrl + spamm C all the time, do it with everyones view till you see a red circel on your hero ( and mby the view will change too ). If that happens the player destroyed your items on which view you are. You can do it without parser too but sometimes its easier with the parser. If you want to report him but dont know how to open a screen show, down you have a screen shot converter.

How to check who abused my share

Open the replay and forward the replay till someone abused the share (If you don't remember it search in chatlog when you raged and count -2 mins.) and pause+lower the replay speed to 1/2. Now resume and pause it again till someone starts to drop/destroy your items. Go to everyones view ( you can change it down right ) and hold ctrl + spamm C all the time, do it with everyones view till you see a red circel on your hero ( and mby the view will change too ). If that happens the player destroyed your items on which view you are. If you want to report him but dont know how to open a screen show, down you have a screen shot converter.

If your icons doesn't appear
If this doesn't work you should download the latest xml file here

Download: dW3gParser
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:56 by Blind_Joker »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How To Use dW3GParser
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 17:13 »
Today I was asked if I could help with share abuse so I made following guide.
All I knew was game link, I didn't have any other info.

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4021718/rd-1800-last-slot

So, run parser, load replay, go to "show actions".
First of all I need to find out who gave others share. So I'll select $50: Change ally options. I'll get this:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ok, now I know greenSky of Sentinel and vujisic of Scourge gave share. vujisic later removed share so share abuser was on Scourge. Here I need to remember the time he removed share, I can be sure few secs before removing share there was some abusing.

Back to parser. I know problem was on Scourge's side, so I select only Scourge's players and $13: Give item to unit/drop item on ground:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Now I see Weaver dropped items on ground (but Cent't removed share 2 mins later, I dunno why, maybe he didn't noticed the share abuse right after it happend). But it could be his items. In parser now I select both $13: Give item to unit/drop item on ground and $16: Change Selection. I also select only yaomingfan (Weaver):
Spoiler for Hiden:

Now I see Weaver selected Cent and then dropped his items on a ground. Weaver selected himself again at 24:49 so I guess he was dead when he was dropping Cent's items.

So this is quick way how to check share abuse without even watching replay.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:17 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka