Poll

what idea you prefer?

plan A
plan B
both plan A and plan B
none of plan A and plan B

Author Topic: about mhers  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
about mhers
« on: September 05, 2011, 07:48 »
ok now i decided to open this topic because i think its imba important to discuss it and its mainly on mhers

recently any dota player can clearly see the increase numbers of mhers and in my opinion they split on 2

1- 80% of percentage which who join noob games get score get reported then make new account and thats their circle in dota life
2- 20% who join pro games and hide their mh and when they are caughted they make new account and act like good clean people

according to rules when someone use mh he get perma banned on his account but i disagree with this because it isnt really (punishment) since they can just make new account like np thats why i decided to make 2 plans .. the hard one which will solve this problem for perma and the easy one which can be unfair

plan A : now this plan is a plan i had in my mind .. and it need some hard work and someone who is coder and expert about dota files and stuff .. the idea is simple .. we all know that the mhers dont see the dots of neutural creeps on map (like in that spectre rampage case who wanted to join a pd tour) what i suggest is that someone work on pd bot so once the game starts it makes auto screenshot on all players so it auto perma ban someone who has no dots of neatural creeps and that way there cant be mhers in pd bot
plan B : this was suggested probably 1000 time yes and its ip ban .. ok first of all i know that some ppl have dynamic ip so thats why i suggest ip range ban if needed .. what i understood is that you cant ip ban because it can be unfair to the other ppl in same ip.. ok i have this question to you guys .. dont other ppl know that xxx player is mher? i think the answer will be yes because i dont believe that someone is using mh and other ppl with same ip dont take advantage for it therefore going for the ip ban and if we assumed that someone will be banned in fairly i will guys tell you that mher ruins the game for all ppl in game

the reason that made me right this topic is because of my last games that i played

http://playdota.eu/stats/player/1/the_justice

you will see that i lost in most of them the reason is because of mhers .. but im kinda getting bored of reporting everyone since it wont matter since he can make new account .. in my last game i played

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2394431/sd-pdeu-1

in this game all players were mhers except me and slark and sniper which make this game is unplayable (you can also watch replay to see how they play) totally unplayable game in mhers vs mhers games

conclusion : perma banning accounts is not a solution !! we must find a better one cheers

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
Re: about mhers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:57 »
I like the idea of screenshot but i think it cant be done...
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 08:23 »
also guys there is a poll so vote

and also ppl are starting to make fun of this .. i saw accounts called LOLmaphacker , i_use_mh , Gotmhnuffsaid and many other nicks

Offline Bronhi

• WickedSick Member
  • KOKO KOKO EURO SPOKO
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:42 »
plan A : now this plan is a plan i had in my mind .. and it need some hard work and someone who is coder and expert about dota files and stuff .. the idea is simple .. we all know that the mhers dont see the dots of neutural creeps on map (like in that spectre rampage case who wanted to join a pd tour) what i suggest is that someone work on pd bot so once the game starts it makes auto screenshot on all players so it auto perma ban someone who has no dots of neatural creeps and that way there cant be mhers in pd bot
let me tell you something for this idea. The game starts, nobody is using MH, pd.eu has taken screenshot and guess what then ? then they turn on MH and play, i mean they just wait until pd.eu takes ss and they turn mh and go play
i dont wana vouch but i rly learn to play cd cm mode i watch 3 days replays how play bronhi i watch him now i know i don lie i am not nightmare

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 11:16 »
let me tell you something for this idea. The game starts, nobody is using MH, pd.eu has taken screenshot and guess what then ? then they turn on MH and play, i mean they just wait until pd.eu takes ss and they turn mh and go play
Well, it can take screenshot randomly, not only on start. Plus there are no neutrals at very beginning of game so ss will say nothing and lot of mhers shows themself in this time - clicks in first 2 minutes, before creeps are spawned.
It would be good if it takes screenshot in every 10 minutes randomly. 1st ss in 03:25, 2nd 17:42, 3rd 20:07 and so on.
But it sounds like spyware and every1 has some firewalls and antivirus programs...

To ip ban:
Imo there is way how to ban you and only you when you have dynamic ip. I think when your computer communicates and sends packets it sends your ip and your MAC adress. MAC adress is adress of your network card and every card has it's unique adress...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 12:27 »
imo there shouldnt even be considered to ban ip range. Only if all those from that range are caught at least once, alse it is totally unfair. but then you still have there maybe come more players from that range playing here and first thing they get is that they cannot play
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 18:14 »
imo there shouldnt even be considered to ban ip range. Only if all those from that range are caught at least once, alse it is totally unfair. but then you still have there maybe come more players from that range playing here and first thing they get is that they cannot play
i really think that people who share same ip are actually take advantage of the mher not that they are new and decide to play dota then they find it locked .. also if its unfair to not let like 1 or 2 players play on same ip .. i dont think that its unfair that this mher ruins games every day too

anyway thats why i called it plan B because i simply dont want it because i much prefer plan A which need hard work

the maphackers increased rapidly in the last few days (even ppl with 1800 psr have mh too like igni and kransa) so i dont think this is dota game anymore .. its more like mhers vs mhers games and thats why we need a solution to stop this crap for once and for all .. if there is other solution than my 2 plans i dont have a problem as long as it stops mhers from playing dota

as for i feel amazing : you could be right so astaroth solution could be imba and it doesnt have to be the exact same plan if it could be improved it could be even better

im waiting more comments ..

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 18:54 »
ip range ban sux, i sometimes have to restart modem to connect to ebnet forums cause it says Your ip is banned.
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 18:56 »
ip range ban sux, i sometimes have to restart modem to connect to ebnet forums cause it says Your ip is banned.
then dont do ip ban and make a better solution .. my plan A is just example because to banning accounts is not a solution or find a way to detect mh in game immidiatly

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 18:57 »
B.plan imagine whole net caffe being dead because of 1 mh-er
A.plan players will need to play whit program.We would need to force eb to make it in installer

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 18:58 »
But we are working on hardware bans. Time is the key to life
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 19:21 »
But we are working on hardware bans. Time is the key to life

yh global admin said it months ago .. but the thing is that i opened this topic because mhers kinda take over pd bot .. like 2-3 months ago the mhers were like 2 per game but now i can say that in each game there are atleast 4 mhers that i catch per game and most of mhers are now aware of (clicking in fog) so half of mhers (the stupid ones) are being caught and the pro mhers are still playing and ofc we cant ban them because there is no proof

anyway i just liked to say what i see here and if time is the key of to life then time must pass fast ..

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 19:25 »
Well, it can take screenshot randomly, not only on start. Plus there are no neutrals at very beginning of game so ss will say nothing and lot of mhers shows themself in this time - clicks in first 2 minutes, before creeps are spawned.
It would be good if it takes screenshot in every 10 minutes randomly. 1st ss in 03:25, 2nd 17:42, 3rd 20:07 and so on.
But it sounds like spyware and every1 has some firewalls and antivirus programs...
Yea, random ss' are nice idea... But I'm afraid it's very hard to achieve  :-\

A.plan players will need to play whit program.We would need to force eb to make it in installer

Well, I believe most of the players here wouldn't have nothing against playing with some sort of a client, if it would make the game more enjoyable and with less amount of mh players :D
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 19:32 »
Still there are half of people who doesn't know what's forum what they need to download,will that hurt their computer etc also we need everything that whit eb

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 18:29 »
agreed on that kingw3. when i read my fav section,and that is unban req(im laughing my ass off there) I see that many people dont use gproxy yet,and it was announced more then 1 time its a must-have.
Is it easier to get MH?
regarding the maphackers:Im total noob in that coding stuff thingy, but... cant smbdy make at least program which auto-permabans all people who select somebody in fog.at least to give mh mods easier job and to eliminate those maphackers which have retard as their adjective. I mean, maphackers are like smbdy said on this forum, cant remember who:like a dragon with xx heads,  u cut 1, 2 new apear.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Imo 2 solutions: a) remove fog from all maps  b)here is thought: everyday im going to make acc,; random name(it will be banned soon so who gives a s*** about name) and im going to use mh. I WILL NOT HIDE IT. im gona blink on rosh, im gonna hook in dark, im gona shoot arrows and rockets, im gona rot them invisible, what the hell, im gonna eaven teleport in woods to them,and kill them. nothing will ruin my fun.  day2: o nooooo, i got banned. repeat step number 1
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :