Poll

what idea you prefer?

plan A
plan B
both plan A and plan B
none of plan A and plan B

Author Topic: about mhers  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: about mhers
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 18:39 »
Still there are half of people who doesn't know what's forum what they need to download,will that hurt their computer etc also we need everything that whit eb
Something like "I didn't know" is no excuse. People are stupid (not only pd.eu players) and they don't care.
But all people on pd.eu had to find out what's going on when bot went from 1.24 to 1.26. So if you/they make the screenshot program, there is need to make ppl unable to join games without the ss program. Than people will come to forum and they may find solution, yes, there would be million stupid topics "I can't join"...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 19:12 »
ell, I believe most of the players here wouldn't have nothing against playing with some sort of a client, if it would make the game more enjoyable and with less amount of mh players

Well i made some scheme how we can stop mhers making new accounts (without ip blocks) but that takes too much time to code (also it doesnt have to be ebnet connected ) so maybe they do it in future ,maybe not.

SS will solve nothing - its like you catch MH and he makes account over and over. First catch a mh and make him  last game he plays here and period.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 19:43 »
can i ask one q? i was sick of pwned in cs so i dl some walhack. the moment i tuned it on, i got permaban. that was few years ago. still can play it on balkan.express. why this cant be done for dota too?
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 19:44 »
can i ask one q? i was sick of pwned in cs so i dl some walhack. the moment i tuned it on, i got permaban. that was few years ago. still can play it on balkan.express. why this cant be done for dota too?

Simple - cs is not dota

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 19:58 »
ell, I believe most of the players here wouldn't have nothing against playing with some sort of a client, if it would make the game more enjoyable and with less amount of mh players
SS will solve nothing - its like you catch MH and he makes account over and over. First catch a mh and make him  last game he plays here and period.
I think there would be less number of MHers coz they would get sick of making new acc and e-mail after every single game...

Signature by Rocka

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 20:01 »
maybe new accounts should be activated when user sends his ID, drivers licence etc :D
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Roronoa^^Zoro

• Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting..
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 23:27 »
so true

Offline KarmaDealer

• i gave karma free one + only meseg send
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 23:32 »
ok now i decided to open this topic because i think its imba important to discuss it and its mainly on mhers

recently any dota player can clearly see the increase numbers of mhers and in my opinion they split on 2

1- 80% of percentage which who join noob games get score get reported then make new account and thats their circle in dota life
2- 20% who join pro games and hide their mh and when they are caughted they make new account and act like good clean people

according to rules when someone use mh he get perma banned on his account but i disagree with this because it isnt really (punishment) since they can just make new account like np thats why i decided to make 2 plans .. the hard one which will solve this problem for perma and the easy one which can be unfair

plan A : now this plan is a plan i had in my mind .. and it need some hard work and someone who is coder and expert about dota files and stuff .. the idea is simple .. we all know that the mhers dont see the dots of neutural creeps on map (like in that spectre rampage case who wanted to join a pd tour) what i suggest is that someone work on pd bot so once the game starts it makes auto screenshot on all players so it auto perma ban someone who has no dots of neatural creeps and that way there cant be mhers in pd bot
plan B : this was suggested probably 1000 time yes and its ip ban .. ok first of all i know that some ppl have dynamic ip so thats why i suggest ip range ban if needed .. what i understood is that you cant ip ban because it can be unfair to the other ppl in same ip.. ok i have this question to you guys .. dont other ppl know that xxx player is mher? i think the answer will be yes because i dont believe that someone is using mh and other ppl with same ip dont take advantage for it therefore going for the ip ban and if we assumed that someone will be banned in fairly i will guys tell you that mher ruins the game for all ppl in game

the reason that made me right this topic is because of my last games that i played

http://playdota.eu/stats/player/1/the_justice

you will see that i lost in most of them the reason is because of mhers .. but im kinda getting bored of reporting everyone since it wont matter since he can make new account .. in my last game i played

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2394431/sd-pdeu-1

in this game all players were mhers except me and slark and sniper which make this game is unplayable (you can also watch replay to see how they play) totally unplayable game in mhers vs mhers games

conclusion : perma banning accounts is not a solution !! we must find a better one cheers
you frend is my ... i give you frend +1 !
i frend you aldays , we frends always
i do you aldays +1 onli you ask karmadealer he frend of you

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 00:10 »
you can't stop maphackers if they know to use it properly, for example night^^stalker.
If bot would do screenshots randomly I think it can stop smart MHers... They would need MH which leaves fog on minimap but remove for from normal look/game, if you understand me. And I don't think there is such a MH.

Signature by Rocka

Offline dark_mesiah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 00:52 »
How about just add "account verification".

For example:

You are a new player. You register on eb.net and try to join pd.eu games. Upon joining pd.eu games you will get a /w to verify account, on English and your first language(based ofc on IP). In order to verify the account you will need to scan an ID card (taking a picture of it will do if you don't have scanner, it also doesn't have to be yours, it can be you mother's father's brother's etc) and send it to pd.eu, or the bot won't allow you to play more that 5 games(?). When you make a new account, you can't ofc use the same ID again.

This way, mhers can use: their ID(if they have one), father, mother, sister, brother (most ppl have only few siblings) and potentially grandparents, friends, neighbors(although I doubt anyone would allow someone to use their ID card). This way they can make only few accounts (based on a number of ID cards they have available).

This would also make it more difficult to make new accounts. Eventually all accounts will get permaban and no accounts are available.

BUT, the pd.eu would need some specialized software that would analyse the ID pictures the players send (since doing it manually would be impossible). It would also take longer time (based on the time needed to catch them and ban all their accounts).
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 00:54 by dark_mesiah »

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 01:39 »
There are some bots that can detect MH at players, actually some bots on xpam can detect it.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 03:19 »
yes thats true , i saw once that a bot wrote smth like " mh detected at player >playername<

Offline Sphinix

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 19:47 »
So why arent thosew bots introduced in playdota.eu..........................
Well if someone says it is not possible i wouldnt belive it....Just like I didnt/dont belive that flames cant be replaced my ****stars and flamer auto muted for lets say 1 min ;)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 20:42 »
How about just add "account verification".

For example:

You are a new player. You register on eb.net and try to join pd.eu games. Upon joining pd.eu games you will get a /w to verify account, on English and your first language(based ofc on IP). In order to verify the account you will need to scan an ID card (taking a picture of it will do if you don't have scanner, it also doesn't have to be yours, it can be you mother's father's brother's etc) and send it to pd.eu, or the bot won't allow you to play more that 5 games(?). When you make a new account, you can't ofc use the same ID again.

This way, mhers can use: their ID(if they have one), father, mother, sister, brother (most ppl have only few siblings) and potentially grandparents, friends, neighbors(although I doubt anyone would allow someone to use their ID card). This way they can make only few accounts (based on a number of ID cards they have available).

This would also make it more difficult to make new accounts. Eventually all accounts will get permaban and no accounts are available.

BUT, the pd.eu would need some specialized software that would analyse the ID pictures the players send (since doing it manually would be impossible). It would also take longer time (based on the time needed to catch them and ban all their accounts).

This system i iamgined but it is hackable easy. there iwll be better one i hope

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 20:57 »
I got a few ideas i will see what can be done