Author Topic: votekick stupidness?  (Read 1933 times)

Offline sexcraft

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
votekick stupidness?
« on: September 04, 2011, 21:48 »
Wtf with this votekick command? i m not saying its useless or something but it needs some changes. For instance i play a game as a support which nearly no1 does... i try and do my best, we are also wining slowly. some morons got luxury items first cause we were dominating the enemy in the early game and die quickly because of that at the end game. and as a support i got blame and votekicked in a game we were winning. other team immediatly !yes it when 2 of my kid teammates votekick me since they ll have more chance at wining if i dont play. i think when a player got votekicked he should not get minus psr IF his team wins at the end. its stupid. i played for more than 30 mins, we were wining, also these kids got many kills cause of me and then kick me when they died when we push -.- its just stupid. change how its works for the sake of the players. its just irritating.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: votekick stupidness?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:27 »
A game link would be helpful
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 00:25 »
i think when a player got votekicked he should not get minus psr IF his team wins at the end.

nice idea no minus points for winning team but what is with people who ruin your game you kick them and win the game and the still get  no - psr :S hmmm
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 13:35 »
Imo no changes with !votekick. If you get kicked, you loose psr.
Sometimes you can get kicked coz of some shit reason. I saw 2 guys in my team had some problem with each other, they were flaming each other so one of them !votekick XXX and all idiots !yes, other team had no idea why he get kicked but they still voted. I have one more stupid case, one of my teammates !votekick XXX just like that, just for fun, there were no problems with XXX guy but then all enemys voted !yes and he was kicked with no reason.
I can't remember more stupid !votekicks which passed in my 400 games so I say no changes.

Signature by Rocka

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 15:13 »
I saw 2 guys in my team had some problem with each other, they were flaming each other so one of them !votekick XXX and all idiots !yes, other team had no idea why he get kicked but they still voted.

u typed !yes as well

I have one more stupid case, one of my teammates !votekick XXX just like that, just for fun, there were no problems with XXX guy but then all enemys voted !yes and he was kicked with no reason.
I think u need 9/10 to votekick someone so why did u typed !yes :S
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 15:44 »
couse astaroth was teamplayer-flamer xxx ^^
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 18:29 »
I saw 2 guys in my team had some problem with each other, they were flaming each other so one of them !votekick XXX and all idiots !yes, other team had no idea why he get kicked but they still voted.

u typed !yes as well

I have one more stupid case, one of my teammates !votekick XXX just like that, just for fun, there were no problems with XXX guy but then all enemys voted !yes and he was kicked with no reason.
I think u need 9/10 to votekick someone so why did u typed !yes :S
No, I didn't. If I would vote why would I write this here?!
You need 8/10 to votekick.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:54 »
I would change the pll numbers to kick...I mean if 1 team want to kick some1 of same team it's not fair need also the votes of the other team. 4 votes to kick and no 8!!!

Why u must need opponent's agreement?
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 12:50 »
I would change the pll numbers to kick...I mean if 1 team want to kick some1 of same team it's not fair need also the votes of the other team. 4 votes to kick and no 8!!!

That was discussed already couple of times... But let's say you play with 4-player stacked team, and you are winning the game, 2 minutes to finish the game, and then 4 of them votekick you just for fun so you get a lost game... Then this rule would suck, right? :D And that's just one example...

It could also be abused by 5 player stack :D Host goes -AR, they get bad pick... votekick one player from their team in first 5 minutes, rmk, no stats saved... gg :D
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 13:12 »

That was discussed already couple of times... But let's say you play with 4-player stacked team, and you are winning the game, 2 minutes to finish the game, and then 4 of them votekick you just for fun so you get a lost game... Then this rule would suck, right? :D And that's just one example...

It could also be abused by 5 player stack :D Host goes -AR, they get bad pick... votekick one player from their team in first 5 minutes, rmk, no stats saved... gg :D

First of all gj for explaining also if the matter has already been discussed.

I dont think that the ppl stack would be a problem bcs changing the votekick rule u can put a rule against it's abuse = bannable
Problem solved. (im talking 4 the cases u mentioned).

The games played by randomed ppl r more than those of 4 ppl stack toghether.

When there is a noob in 1 team i never see that the opponent team want to kick him (they love the feeder no? )
! PSR = Pointless System Rating