Author Topic: Answers to people who posted in my topic  (Read 1666 times)

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Answers to people who posted in my topic
« on: September 03, 2011, 15:31 »
First of all, why lock my topic ? Screwd whisped and begged you to lock it ? There is an on-going poll there. Votes say it all despite of the fact that 50% of the voters are screwd's friends who aren't neutral in this case.

That was typical rage in dota game , everyone do it ,and some people care about score more than others ,but thats not reason for demotion.
Epic fail, you didn't even read that it was custom game rofl. You have more than 3000+ posts, but yet you haven't learned to READ first before you POST. If you really read my post, not just the first 5 rows, you would know the reason for demotion. Anyway I will be kind enough to post it again
Not only that he abuses his mod rights in game, but in forum too:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,72475.0.html
He gave me a warning for spamming/trolling, when he was the one spamming/trolling. He gave me that warning out of pure hatred obviously.

i have just one question to you all, u post like u never flamed in game saying tard etc..... get real and the role model thing for all of us i rofled 10mins...
@Bart Same thing as Icy, you just don't read since you think it's about flaming... I flamed numerous times in my games and I'm not afraid to admit it but I had a reason, not just because I was angry and my whole team agreed with my flaming and criticism against our teammate.
Where do u see flames here? o.O

retard,noob,tard,moron,idiot,etc... are not flames.

And so what if he got mad and raged coz he lost. Like you never did that Saint. I rage on Icy all the time coz he is noob ^^ and make me loose the game, and still he is one of my best friends here.
@DoctaSpock read what I wrote to Bart.
It was just a game and btw my friend , you have psychologic problems for writing all this stuff for a person
@illusioner Please do not call me "friend". I have psychologic problems? I think you have dyslexia since you have reading problems.
Actually you are wrong  Saintknight , you wrote all this scenario to axplain what ??? that totally said: noob

retard etc words in a game??
so much flames?so much abuse?

I wanna rape you 1v1 is trash talking not flame,I was disturbed by your cocky attitude and wanted to play vs you what is the problem? and I do not talk formal to you cause we played xxx games together
@totally_screwd Oh yeah! Proof #13. We played xxx games together? You lost your count? Not even 50 yet. "I was disturbed by your cocky attitude" hahahahaha worst defense ever. Quote me where was I cocky? You are the cocky one:
I think I am one of the best players who play on bnet
source:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=150326
Where did I abuse any powers of mine?

I warned your forum nick here after your 2. reply cause rhcpfan answered me and you still kept on spamming and trolling : http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,72475.0.html
Hahahaha, really no point to write to you since you don't read. Your post was the spam(even tho not intentional cuz of course you don't read once AGAIN) not my posts and even your friends will tell you that.

give me a game link where I !Muted or where I banned someone for it?
You think I'll waste my time searching your games and hunting you? No I won't cuz I don't care anymore, this community is too corrupted.
I expect another topic about me

cause last night I was telling on pd.eu chat 'dolmel abused me like a priest abusing a young girl...he touched me with the blue tube'

I forgot that I was a role model and told those kinky things
You can predict the future, cool. Funny that you try to joke this away with lame jokes(not sure if it's a joke too  ;) ).
You can lock this topic now, I said what I had to say. I wrote that huge wall of text for nothing, people don't read it/care anyway, I lost my faith in people but it's cool can't blame anyone .  ;)
edit: Keep spamming me with -1 screwd, it just shows how childish you are, and I mean it, keep spamming the more time you waste the better for me, I don't care about it, but funny thing is that you DO  ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 15:53 by SaintKnight »

"No one dies virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Answers to people who posted in my topic
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 15:56 »
@Saint, the thing u qouted towards me wasn't actually reply to you but some1 else  :)
I read very carefully what you typed, u didnt like his behaviour etc ok, the solution for you is simple: now you just dont need to play with him coz he spoils ur fun in DotA. Simple as that.

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 15:59 »
@Saint, the thing u qouted towards me wasn't actually reply to you but some1 else  :)
I read very carefully what you typed, u didnt like his behaviour etc ok, the solution for you is simple: now you just dont need to play with him coz he spoils ur fun in DotA. Simple as that.
It's not that man, I dont give a shit if he flames me or not, I don't give a shit what he thinks about me(or anyone else) I simply want justice. Why should he be allowed to abuse his rights? Who is he? Master and commander?

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 15:59 »
He is so pathetic really :D

@illusioner Please do not call me "friend". I have psychologic problems? I think you have dyslexia since you have reading problems.
You didn't answered my question , you'r just raged kid trys to find a way out.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 16:02 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 16:02 »
You are pathetic cuz you are unable make a post which actually makes sense. Anyways could you lock this please before it's flooded with spam?

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 16:03 »
Tell me what exactly he abused? he didn't kick or muted either, he didn't break any rules as other mods said those "Flames" aren't really "flames".

U just didn't like his attitude in the examples you have shown.

My last post here. :)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 16:06 »
You are pathetic cuz you are unable make a post which actually makes sense. Anyways could you lock this please before it's flooded with spam?
hahaha :D
keep it up nolifer
^^

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 16:09 »
hahaha :D
keep it up nolifer
^^
Heh I love those groundless statements, I really wish I had no life now to be honest but I have responsibilities :/
@Bart You really didn't read... I'm tired of repeating myself, my last post here...  ;)

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 16:23 »
totally_screwd's behaviour wasn't appropriate. And your discussion about it is just a waste of time.
Saint, as I see, screwd was your friend and he raged on you. I, too, am sorry to see screwd acting like this. The best thing to do is forget about him. Why do you come to forum and cause this?
You think that a moderator shouldn't behave like this, OK, send a PM, notify me or somebody else. But demotion or any other kind of consequence is neither of your business.

Now, about this topic: I've got no idea why was the previous one locked. Yet here, you ask for this, so I'll lock this one.