Author Topic: Joke Thread  (Read 51863 times)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joke Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2011, 21:17 »
Found on facebook

Stopping the microwave at 0:01 because you're a bomb defuse expert.

Not really funny but kinda cool :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2011, 18:40 »
Today I heard the most racist joke ever:
What's the similarity between racism and gypsies? They both shouldn't exist! XD
another one:
I hate two things... racism and gypsies

"No one dies virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Vector

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2011, 19:39 »
Lemme try again...

How to get rid of an annoying person sitting next to you in airplane?

1) Open your laptop
2) Make sure he's looking at your screen
3) click this link http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
your Lemme try again is confirmed nice 1

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2011, 20:00 »
Found on facebook

Stopping the microwave at 0:01 because you're a bomb defuse expert.

Not really funny but kinda cool :D

hehe :D

and here some about EU crysis, dont take it as insult plz theres a lot of jokes about each country nowadays ;)

Greek, Portuguese and Irishman go to pub for beer, whos paying? German  ;D

and this one

How many of Ministers of Finance are needed to change the lightball? None, cause theres any problem with lightballs :D

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2011, 21:16 »
A bulgarian, a russian, an american and a gipsy are in a small boat in the middle of an ocean after their ship sinks. There is space for only 3 people so one of them must go. The bulgarian said:
- Let's throw the gipsy into the water!!!
Then the russian said:
- No, no that's too racist. Since this boat is mine, I will ask each one of you a question. If you answer correctly, you stay on the boat. If not, you swim with the fishes.
The russian asked the american:
- Who won World War 2?
The american said:
- Russia of course!
- Correct!
Then the russian asked the bulgarian:
- How many russian soldiers died in World War 2?
- 20 million.
- Correct!
Then the russian asked the gipsy:
- Ok, what are the names and adresses of the russian soldiers who died in the war???

Offline reactionxxx

• Pro Member
  • Me haz been invated to play dota 2 ;D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2011, 21:43 »
Only for metal people

Greece sells, but who's buying?
Playz dota 2 nao!
Awesome sig by  [GER]S.T.A.R Give a shot to his works!

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2011, 00:32 »
To the saloon comes one cowboy and throw up a coin to the air, shot it with gun and say: Im Johnny, barman gives him for that free drink.
then second cowboy comes to room and throw up tree coins in the air, shot all of them and says: Im Donny, barman again gives free drink.
Last comes next cowboy to saloon, throw up in the air banknote and shots barman and then says: Im sorry :DDD

and some short

Chu, Du and Fu move from China to America, but on borders they find out that they need to change their names so Chu is Chuck, Du is Duck and Fu returned to Chine  :D

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2011, 01:10 »
Chu, Du and Fu move from China to America, but on borders they find out that they need to change their names so Chu is Chuck, Du is Duck and Fu returned to Chine  :D
hahahah nice one  8)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2011, 01:29 »
hahahah nice one  8)

haha :D good one :)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2011, 20:15 »
Die Polizei hält ein Auto an: “Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Sie haben 1.000 Euro gewonnen, weil Sie der 1.000 Autofahrer auf dieser Brücke sind – Was machen Sie mit dem Geld?” – “Also erstmal den Führerschein”, meint der Fahrer. Seine Frau: “Glauben Sie dem nichts, der redet immer seltsames Zeug, wenn er betrunken ist.” Der Opa von hinten ruft “Seht Ihr, ich hab Euch ja gesagt, dass wir mit der geklauten Karre nicht weit kommen!”

A policeman stops a car and tells the driver "Congratz. you have won 1k € because you are the 1000th driver which drives on this bridge. What will you do with that money ? "Okay at first i ll buy me a driver license" His woman says "He is always speaking such a shit when he is drunk" and the grandpa "YOu see it?Like i told you , we wont come far away with this stolen car"

XDDD

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2011, 21:02 »
hahahah nice one  8)

haha :D good one :)
xD

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2011, 21:49 »
Few about women :)

Guy is robbing a bank and he took all the money he could carry and on his way our he ask a random guy;
Did you saw my face? Guy replies with "Yes, I did" and robber kills him.
Then robber ask another guy, "Did you saw my face"
Guy replies with "No, I didn't, but my wife did"

----------------------------------------------------------

Women got caught stealing canned pineapples so she had to go see the judge.
Judge: How many pineapples was in can?
Women: 6, your honor.
Judge: Then you will go in prison for 6 days!
Her husband who came for support says; She also stole a can of peas!

----------------------------------------------------------

I translated this so don't mind if there are some mistakes :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2011, 15:06 »
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.
Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2011, 15:49 »
Icy rofled so hard when i told it him

2 women speak about yesterday
2 asks 1 wut happened
2 muthafukin boring.. My man came home, ate ,  we had some fast sex and we slept.
1 asks 2
It was awesome ...
When we came home we went to an restourent after eating we walked throught the forest , when we came home he light(ed) some candels and we had sex more than an hour

Their 2 men speak about their last night
2 asks 1
It was just awesome , i came home , ate , had some sex and slept
1 asks 2
Mine was mega retarded..
She couldnt cook bcs I forgot to pay the energy (i didnt tell her) so we went to a restourant. She took the most expensive food and bcs of that i hadnt enough money to pa the taxi so we walked theough the forest... After we came home i had to light the candels bcs no energy and than we went to bed and i couldnt  have a boner bcs of the shit what happened

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2011, 16:51 »
Icy rofled so hard when i told it him

2 women speak about yesterday
2 asks 1 wut happened
2 muthafukin boring.. My man came home, ate ,  we had some fast sex and we slept.
1 asks 2
It was awesome ...
When we came home we went to an restourent after eating we walked throught the forest , when we came home he light(ed) some candels and we had sex more than an hour

Their 2 men speak about their last night
2 asks 1
It was just awesome , i came home , ate , had some sex and slept
1 asks 2
Mine was mega retarded..
She couldnt cook bcs I forgot to pay the energy (i didnt tell her) so we went to a restourant. She took the most expensive food and bcs of that i hadnt enough money to pa the taxi so we walked theough the forest... After we came home i had to light the candels bcs no energy and than we went to bed and i couldnt  have a boner bcs of the shit what happened
LOL drago that was posted in funny videos and pictures xD trololololo

And btw who makes a restourant in the forest xD