Author Topic: What can i do if my team want to kick me????  (Read 2258 times)

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What can i do if my team want to kick me????
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 23:49 »
the one made this topic said they kicked him for balance (which is not at all his fault)he didnt feed flame ruined game etc ... they just decided to kick anyone so they just kicked him .. then tell me this .. what was his fault ? why should he lose psr although his team won? yes sometimes like you say they have good reason but the topic if the reason isnt ..

i have nothing against you or anyone i respect your opinion and i respect mine too .. so lets keep it like that cheers
Yes ..i overreacted a "little" and i apologies about it ... what i want to say is that i don't belive in "random" votekick that pass like the author of this topic is trying to describe. Sorry but i can not.

About that TR situation , example :  if i joined ap/noobs come ..and i'm the only one over 1550 and somehow/anyhow (lies -it's not my acc- , i'm a friend with host..etc) the game is on with me in it , and i get kicked 5/10/25 min latter .. i will not find this fact : surprising / revolting / unnatural ...probably i will go like this : "come on , i manage to start the game with me in it ... and now i'm out , come on if i only had 5 more min to pwn some noobs .."  <-- you get the point :P

5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
  • Awards Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 00:05 »
U cant do nothing. Just relax, and dont play noobs games. Find some peoples who u know, that wont kick u , and play with them. But find some pross if u wanna be the best. Like Night^^Stalker, he will own ur ass, but u will learn how to be the best xD. Im joking.

Cuz in noob games isnt noobs, its retards or pros who wanna "own noobs-that retards who dont know to play." That noob game mean.

The main problem of PD.eu is MH and retards. But they doing what they can to ban them (moderators). In the real life u have retards, but u cant kill them to be the best, same in PD.eu.

theres no pros in pd games
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 00:07 »
pfffff if you are noob AlterLight , that doesn't mean that everybody is like you ..

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
  • Awards Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 01:31 »
ahahaha says venge who made dominator on 5v5 tour
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 22:10 »
U cant do nothing. Just relax, and dont play noobs games. Find some peoples who u know, that wont kick u , and play with them. But find some pross if u wanna be the best. Like Night^^Stalker, he will own ur ass, but u will learn how to be the best xD. Im joking.

Cuz in noob games isnt noobs, its retards or pros who wanna "own noobs-that retards who dont know to play." That noob game mean.

The main problem of PD.eu is MH and retards. But they doing what they can to ban them (moderators). In the real life u have retards, but u cant kill them to be the best, same in PD.eu.
+10 :)

Offline Kloox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 08:51 »
he is right i think

It's a vote ..if they ALL voted !yes then you definitely shouldn't be there .
but me (and many ppl like you and gvirus) were kicked because ppl want balance or that your farming at woods or you just dont want to listen to your teammates ..
Some of the people you mention should stop playing multiplayer games ... they lack fair-play , fairness and a decent character.

I was kicked once before like 15 days because I was farming in woods and because I had idiots in my team. I was sand king and tried to farm for Aghanim and they kicked me
I'll vote !yes with no doubt in this situation.

Then before like 3 months I was kicked because I jointed TR game and I owned so everybody kicked me
ofc ... it's normal.

If you are votekick out of a game ..then this ain't badluck or you are misunderstood. They have a good reason ..just you don't want to accept it.

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 05:24 »

theres no pros in pd games

Dude, there is many pros on pd. Isnt all MHers, and Noobs. There is guyz who play dota good, and dont use cheats.