Author Topic: GG dota retarded game  (Read 1164 times)

Offline D.L.N

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GG dota retarded game
« on: August 24, 2011, 22:17 »
As you may know, dota won IGN award for most popular game at gamescom.
Go read comments below the article: http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/118/1189750p1.html

"I come from an intelligent alien race searching planets for smart life.
*DOTA 2 defeats UC3*
I believe my search here is over."

xDDDDDDDDD

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: GG dota retarded game
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 22:23 »
how registered ppl and players on IGN can ask what is dota??? WTF even i dont like some type of games I know something about them or know whats going on but how to nit know even what is it :DDDD

uffff nothing to add im stunned  ;D

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 23:14 »
I so loled at those fatass console gamers not knowing what is dota and raging about it :D

It's not our fault they're incapable of socializing thru internet and playing multiplayer team strategic games :DD
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 23:50 »
I so loled at those fatass console gamers not knowing what is dota and raging about it :D

It's not our fault they're incapable of socializing thru internet and playing multiplayer team strategic games :DD

good point
a lot of them are american consolers, so they are unsocialized as you said with net games and PC stuff
even consoles are good they cant be compared with very good and strong PC cause all of their games got jut medium graphic settings even you can play all of them and even they try to connect it via net its nothing special just dl more games :-\ PC for games win for me on all lvls but sometimes I ahte that they make some great game and dont convert it or made it for PC too cause all europe is on PC and its more money for them.... retarded :-X