Author Topic: Dota 2 screen shots!  (Read 6836 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota 2 screen shots!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 22:58 »
My opinion (and maybe i'm wrong), DotA 2 will (100%) have many effects in HoN and Lol for sure, the most of the people in Hon and lol will start playing Dota 2 and quit their "main" game as they did in DotA(1) when Lol and Hon released. But, people who plays original DotA  for loooong time ..... people who didn't abbandon  it when Lol/Hon released ..... will not leave DotA  for sure, maybe they will play DotA 2 to see how it goes,  i give them 2-3 weeks/month max, then they will return to DotA, its like a virus :P.  Its not about the "Graphics" of a game, but about the originality and the gameplay which in DotA' are Simple and Fucking Awesome. Nobody will quit DotA and IceFrog will continue creating new versions.

I'm not saying that i will not play Dota2 , i  will taste it for sure , but at the end i will come back.

Best Regards
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 23:01 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline ManUtdFan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 22:58 »
slardar antimage void viper storm MEGA UGLY.
traxex looks AWESOME.
puck chen rhasta sven look cool, the rest in somewhere between  ;D

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 23:41 »
My opinion (and maybe i'm wrong), DotA 2 will (100%) have many effects in HoN and Lol for sure, the most of the people in Hon and lol will start playing Dota 2 and quit their "main" game as they did in DotA(1) when Lol and Hon released. But, people who plays original DotA  for loooong time ..... people who didn't abbandon  it when Lol/Hon released ..... will not leave DotA  for sure, maybe they will play DotA 2 to see how it goes,  i give them 2-3 weeks/month max, then they will return to DotA, its like a virus :P.  Its not about the "Graphics" of a game, but about the originality and the gameplay which in DotA' are Simple and Fucking Awesome. Nobody will quit DotA and IceFrog will continue creating new versions.

I'm not saying that i will not play Dota2 , i  will taste it for sure , but at the end i will come back.

Best Regards

if its not about graphics then its same dota1 and dota 2 :D cause IF made them both and dota 2 is just copied to new engine with all of stuff :D ppl who got slower comps or dont want to pay ofc stay but imo lot of dota ppl will be play both I will ;) and IF said that he will be update both versions till there will be interest 8) so dont worry but I agree with you about HoN and LoL ppl they are traitors that change sides and say this is better but still these games sux cause of a lot of wrong stuff

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 00:12 »

Well dota 2 will be just the same as dota, but with better graphics, an engine suited especially for dota, all the featuers that you usually have to mess around with in w3 like dotakeys, manabars etc., score system, antihack measures, and much more.
Whats not to like?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 21:27 »
Watched, replay of Dota 2 now, I dont like it and I doubt I ll play it tbh.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Step_Up

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 22:32 »
Watched, replay of Dota 2 now, I dont like it and I doubt I ll play it tbh.

i to , its not that DotA i know :/

some heros are mega ugly :S

Offline Fantasy_XIII

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 21:36 »
somehow, I found out that the graphic is ugly. It looks like exactly LOL and Starcraft II. Or maybe that's the graphic style for every game at the moment. I still prefer Dota over Dota 2

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 19:23 »
Spectre lookz so cool ing. ^^

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 05:29 »
items

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 10:26 »
Cheese transformed into banana rofl :P

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 11:37 »
post it already by tournament but there are HoN items added bleeeeeeeh ;D cause HoN and LoL ppl cant recognize what is what but dota ppl recognized most items :D

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 13:48 »
Holy hannah :)) only thing is dota will still be a map , not just another game , Dota 2 will have spectacular effects , i mean on screen yea ok graphics boosted bla bla bla , yet W3 DotA will still be DotA :D

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 05:48 »
Well im happy, cuz for the start, there wont be MHers :)

and dont play with noobs , wont fucks u in the head :D