Author Topic: WTF with this admins???  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Illuminator_HR

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WTF with this admins???
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 14:24 »
Dont speak shits about unban, you need 10 sec to unban me, if you all are too lazy to unban ppl. Leave admins and recruit new ppl who want work.

Yeah you should unban him more often, so he can ruin more dota games \o/
Fucking prick, learn to think about other people. I myself would stop playing dota if I'd ruin almost every game I play by losing connection or getting error or whatever.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 16:06 »
Dont speak shits about unban, you need 10 sec to unban me, if you all are too lazy to unban ppl. Leave admins and recruit new ppl who want work.
Oh you are right about this yeah. Theres only like 300 unban request a day so np about 10 sec ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 00:46 »
I do all right and still error :S

If you cant play here , you can always go to Ganrena and epreriance best pub in world...Best of all go to Serbian rooms ,people are very friendly there ..also all use MH so no big deal ,also you can buy UBAN CARD for couple bux
hahhahaha +1