Author Topic: furion build  (Read 10686 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
furion build
« on: August 05, 2011, 06:16 »
i wanted to share u the best furion build i ever made

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2230876/ap-eu-1600-min-1-fast-2

so guys what is urs? what r the builds that u make for furion?

P.S since i saw mym made vlad with cm i thought about making something more unique

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: furion build
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:24 »
Code: [Select]
If the_justice==noob:
    Say in forum his noob
else:
   Say his pro
the_justice is noob.

As u can see python doesnt lie.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 10:23 »
Code: [Select]
try
{if ("python".equals(logicalStream.getController())){
language.setDenied(true);}
}
catch(TooDumbLanguageException tdle){
system.out.println("PITON? LUWL");
}
finally{
system.out.println("tze_djutsctice is definitely retarded");

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 10:29 »
lol poor justice, i know u were playing at your most. but your could help more and farm less...

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 11:47 »
OK, seriously, you call bot and refresher the best furion build you have ever made? Then what do the others look like?

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 11:48 »
Your build sucks, and you're annoying with that MYM already :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Melissa

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 12:41 »
P.S since i saw mym made vlad with cm i thought about making something more unique
imo its normal, the mym player was supporting a meele carry

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 18:09 »
u guys r so funny rly!! the topic is about what u will make with furion build not laughing about mine!

i did that build on purpose thought it will be good for ultimate pushing

now discuss what u will make with furion cheers thats if u think my build sucks say ur best then

@chelom i intended to push and when u guys r atking i use my ulti twice (i calculated it with my brain) i could deal about 1000 damage vs all their heroes while im just pushing (but zeos ulti would deal little much more damage)but zeos cant push + my idea of refresher was also to make 10 trees to push hardly!!

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 19:11 »
u guys r so funny rly!! the topic is about what u will make with furion build not laughing about mine!

now discuss what u will make with furion cheers thats if u think my build sucks say ur best then

@chelom i intended to push and when u guys r atking i use my ulti twice (i calculated it with my brain) i could deal about 1000 damage vs all their heroes while im just pushing (but zeos ulti would deal little much more damage)but zeos cant push + my idea of refresher was also to make 10 trees to push hardly!!

U can make 10 trees without refresher, they don't expire that fast. Refresher on furion is just waste of gold and item slot, there are so much better items.
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 19:58 »

U can make 10 trees without refresher, they don't expire that fast. Refresher on furion is just waste of gold and item slot, there are so much better items.
it seems u dont understand with small letters so i made it with bigger one

now discuss what u will make with furion cheers

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 20:27 »

You srsly amaze me with your stupidity

I'm just explaining that ur build isn't good. If u wanted ultimate pushing meka/vlads would do it much better and some good orb skadi/desolator, maybe hex so u can port gank and get back to pushing after etc.

Refresher is waste of gold/space on furion.

I didn't play furion for ages, last that I remember this was pretty rape build:
treads, skadi, hex, buriza. After that u can go scepter, orchid, mkb, whatever you need.
With only those 4 items I did ~700-800 crit had extra disable mass hp/mana slow, it just owned. Dunno if they nerfed or did smth to furion when they changed his model cos I don't rly pay much attention to him but that build was badass, tho it's expensive (skadi?).

Edit: Forgot -.-
You can after also go desolator/mjolnir after those 4 items for mass dps or satanic for lifesteal cos as far as I know it skadi isn't orb on range hero (tho desolator will override it or it will override desolator but damage stays and mjolnir lightning stays, and for satanic - it stacks with skadi) and since sange and yasha isn't orb anymore I might try that too :O

On second thought, I wouldn't go desolator with other buffs.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 20:34 by bemus_ »
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 20:32 »

I'm just explaining that ur build isn't good. If u wanted ultimate pushing meka/vlads would do it much better and some good orb skadi/desolator, maybe hex so u can port gank and get back to pushing after etc.

treads, skadi, hex, buriza. After that u can go scepter, orchid, mkb, whatever you need.
With only those 4 items I did ~700-800 crit had extra disable mass hp/mana slow, it just owned. Dunno if they nerfed or did smth to furion when they changed his model cos I don't rly pay much attention to him but that build was badass, tho it's expensive (skadi?).
ahahaha wait wait .. u call me stupid???? then explain me what is this

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2218859/ar-eu-1550-5

and yeah ur the stupid here that u cant actually read that the topic is about what build should furion have but u keep trolling here and saying my build sucks

and if u didnt play furion for ages why u r even commenting here?

P.S ur build is amazing with meka and vlad now im amazed

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 20:36 »

ahahaha wait wait .. u call me stupid???? then explain me what is this

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2218859/ar-eu-1550-5

and yeah ur the stupid here that u cant actually read that the topic is about what build should furion have but u keep trolling here and saying my build sucks

and if u didnt play furion for ages why u r even commenting here?

P.S ur build is amazing with meka and vlad now im amazed

If you watched that game, which u didn't, u would see that sniper/dk had 4 deaths at first 7 mins, yurnero didn't have bladestorm but he had WARD and they fed hard. I would rather leave than lose my nerves in that game. Hell, I can wait 6 days, it's not like I'm nolifer like.. >_>

And obviously I know more about this than u :O

nhf :p

Edit about ur last post: I'm not playing much on this serv, playin dota since 2005 with some breaks, u do the math :)
Also, pretty much same psr 300+ games difference?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 20:54 by bemus_ »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 20:45 »
u know more than me .. so obvious that i have much more games than u + better psr =)

ontopic : ty for sharing ur opinion about furion build about (desolator + eyes of shadi) i will reconsider making it next time

pls stick to this topic and tell me what u guys wonna make with furion

P.S bemus no need for more trolling u said ur build and no need for offtopic

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 22:03 »
i wanted to share u the best furion build i ever made

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2230876/ap-eu-1600-min-1-fast-2

so guys what is urs? what r the builds that u make for furion?

You just dig yourself more and more ...

Btw vlads are 100% aura item ,so why caryy should waste 1 slot for vlads when cm can easily make vlads for team purpouse