Author Topic: furion build  (Read 10706 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: furion build
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 22:09 »
i wanted to share u the best furion build i ever made

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2230876/ap-eu-1600-min-1-fast-2

so guys what is urs? what r the builds that u make for furion?

P.S since i saw mym made vlad with cm i thought about making something more unique

You just dig yourself more and more ...

Btw vlads are 100% aura item ,so why caryy should waste 1 slot for vlads when cm can easily make vlads for team purpouse
icy ur forum mod and ur going offtopic and spamming .. stay on topic

Offline lord_kurai

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 22:14 »
Well, furion is one of my favorites heroes . I have really tried all on him. So I give, first my opinion on the_justice build, then , my build.

@the_justice your build sux :P . Np if u wanna be original, but be original with something that helps team. Refresher brings nothing to furion. As someone already wrote, u can have 10 trees like np, and if u wanna push fast, just go mjollnir (if u wanna see electrical beam after electrical beam :) ). Waisting gold and a slot for a vladi just for a bunch of trees, is not really a good idea. Specially if team has some anti-pusher (jakiro, pit, u name it).
In that case, just let trees in lvl 1 (for warding) and go on to gank, and just push when they are all dead.

skadi is not an orb effect on range, but is a puff placer , same as deso. so one overrides the other. as someone pointed out, the dmg stays, but u are not making full use of your items.

being furion an imba farmer, he is a very versatil hero. There isnt "the build" for furion. its just a matter of questions:
1) is there a "real" carry in your team
2) is there a "real" carry in the other team
3) is there a blinker in the other team (very important question)

so based upon that, u should make your build.

1) and 3) are no, just go full dps with whatever combination u want
treats, mjollnir, buriza, orchid, (manta , butterfly) <-- just a matter of taste. mjollnir and mkb wont work together (damage does, but u have to chose lightning or true shot)  . u cant also have skadi and mjollnir at the same time
1) and 2) are true, u should get some support items, and some hp. Aghanim so u can farm faster your hex (and get some HP in the mean time) and if your team lacks disablers/stunner, u should go life steal as orb effect and after hex get some dmg items (mkb, buriza) or if u are doing well with gold, skadi . If u have a lot of teammembers that need attack speed, get cuirass right after dominator and then get the dmg items.
3) if this is true, u should be carefull. they will go direct to u when they have the chance. in fact, they will open themselves, so u trap them in trees and then rape your ass. Heroes like that are: magina, riki, potm, pudge, venge , mortred and any blinker like magnatur, axe, cent if u are not fast enough to hit them once u have trapped them.
in those cases, rush hex and do dominator as orb and always be with someone. in teamfights, they will get at you anyway, so thats why i recommend dominator, so u last a little longer. With other orb effect, u wont last 3-5 seconds in late game vs the heroes named above (even if u outfarmed them). 

orgulloso de ser ecuatoriano :)

mira "hardstyle"

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 22:18 »
Well, furion is one of my favorites heroes . I have really tried all on him. So I give, first my opinion on the_justice build, then , my build.

@the_justice your build sux :P . Np if u wanna be original, but be original with something that helps team. Refresher brings nothing to furion. As someone already wrote, u can have 10 trees like np, and if u wanna push fast, just go mjollnir (if u wanna see electrical beam after electrical beam :) ). Waisting gold and a slot for a vladi just for a bunch of trees, is not really a good idea. Specially if team has some anti-pusher (jakiro, pit, u name it).
In that case, just let trees in lvl 1 (for warding) and go on to gank, and just push when they are all dead.

skadi is not an orb effect on range, but is a puff placer , same as deso. so one overrides the other. as someone pointed out, the dmg stays, but u are not making full use of your items.

being furion an imba farmer, he is a very versatil hero. There isnt "the build" for furion. its just a matter of questions:

treats, mjollnir, buriza, orchid, (manta , butterfly) <-- just a matter of taste. mjollnir and mkb wont work together (damage does, but u have to chose lightning or true shot)  . u cant also have skadi and mjollnir at the same time
1) and 2) are true, u should get some support items, and some hp. Aghanim so u can farm faster your hex (and get some HP in the mean time) and if your team lacks disablers/stunner, u should go life steal as orb effect and after hex get some dmg items (mkb, buriza) or if u are doing well with gold, skadi . If u have a lot of teammembers that need attack speed, get cuirass right after dominator and then get the dmg items.
3) if this is true, u should be carefull. they will go direct to u when they have the chance. in fact, they will open themselves, so u trap them in trees and then rape your ass. Heroes like that are: magina, riki, potm, pudge, venge , mortred and any blinker like magnatur, axe, cent if u are not fast enough to hit them once u have trapped them.
in those cases, rush hex and do dominator as orb and always be with someone. in teamfights, they will get at you anyway, so thats why i recommend dominator, so u last a little longer. With other orb effect, u wont last 3-5 seconds in late game vs the heroes named above (even if u outfarmed them).
perfect answer tnx for sharing :) finally someone isnt going offtopic :P so i got ur opinion and bemus opinions i wonna c more specially with heroes like furion

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 12:06 »

even I wouldnt write it better ;)
good overview

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 13:26 »
i think what ur rly doing is what is called offtopic if u have something about furion build post it here if not then dont even bother urself commenting

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 17:33 »
Arggg.... Remember that game! Lol
I rofl when i saw you bought BOOTS OF TRAVEL !! :)

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 14:32 »
Arggg.... Remember that game! Lol
I rofl when i saw you bought BOOTS OF TRAVEL !! :)

why not lol

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 19:15 »
Butterfly for furi ?? O.o

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 19:58 »
Butterfly for furi ?? O.o

it seems pubish and nubish but its not its pretty awsome on him he can support as carry the team and in that situation its handy as any dmg AS items ;)

nermiee

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 14:15 »
Imo i always go > HoM, Agha, PT, Hex, Ac (Or Shivas - to get some armor and to help ur team as well) And some random carry item to can help vs enemies carry. :)

But about BoT, well, quite good maybe, if u do blink, tp all the time, cuz i always buy TP before i port somewhere to push, cuz as usually i expect enemies to maybe be there. So maybe good idea to get in mid game :)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 14:52 »
I go like

1: Treads / Travel
2: Hand of Midas
And then you can play as carry

1: Buriza
2: Mjolhnir (rofl how you write that? :P)
3: Monkey
4: Orchid

Also as Support

1: Aghanims
2: Orchid
3: Shivas
4: Hex

With hoteys on of course.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 20:32 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline RavinRabbid

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 15:11 »
My furion buid :

- midas (cause he rich, and midas is more rich, and carry needs rich)
- aghanim spetar (to make more rich even more and better carry)
- travel (to farm everywere and teleprout not enouv and enemy can gank cause I EXPET THEY GANK (im not nnob))
- dagger (cause need skill to XCape, you're cary dont foget THEY MAI GANK)
- frogstaf (cause if you spourt vengefull she can swap in spourt and its shame so you frogstaf ouf of spourt  8) 8) )
- mask of madesn (ccarry item)

discuss (i think) ::)

nermiee

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 15:15 »
My furion buid :

- travel (to farm everywere and teleprout not enouv and enemy can gank cause I EXPET THEY GANK (im not nnob))
- frogstaf (cause if you spourt vengefull she can swap in spourt and its shame so you frogstaf ouf of spourt  8) 8) )

Discuss ?
Here u go>  MoM > TOTAL FAIL on his 1.8k hp on 25 lvl with those items and lol nice dmg to use Mom :D

Offline RavinRabbid

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 15:18 »
Thank you for discussing.

More discuss now please.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 17:37 »
My furion buid :

nice agree but it depends on game sometimes are better some times then other but midas and PT and agha is core if you are not real supporter then there are better stuff like necro and RoB so more push/support built but if like carry after core you can have what you want or what is need - hex, shiva,AC,and carry items ;)