Author Topic: christian vs randy orton  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
christian vs randy orton
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:09 »
well this is kinda more for wwe fans i will display the important events before u watch it =)

christian won the heavy weight champion ship after 17 years of his life .. after 5 days randy ortin get it .. christian so mad and asked rematch .. he lost b/c of wrong and false rule decision .. so they made this rematch

anyway if randy ortin was disqualified or gave up or just lost christian becomes the heavy weight champion

anyway i know most of u dont like wwe but this match was pretty awesome watch it =)

P.S christian was provoking randy ortin all the time so he gets mad and hit christian badly and break the rules and get disqualified so chirstian wins .. anyway here is the match

till now this is the most epic match i played on wwe .. everytime u think someone won but ur wrong

u will love wwe after this match

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: christian vs randy orton
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12 »
P.S christian was provoking randy ortin all the time so he gets mad and hit christian badly and break the rules and get disqualified so chirstian wins .. anyway here is the match

Lame way to win...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 03:24 »

Lame way to win...

i didnt say he won by that .. watch the match its pretty imba .. and tbh im with christian .. just imagine after 17 years of ur career life u get the title then after 5 days randy orton take it .. u will use any way to return it back + christian made an honest fight before that one but he lost b/c of false rule decision

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 03:28 »
omg u r wathcing this fags? rofl

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 04:14 »

they r not fags they r heroes !!

ROFL...hahahahhaha...heroes of what? they are actors.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22 »

ROFL...hahahahhaha...heroes of what? they are actors.

watch wwe before u even start talking rofl ... i know many ppl think that all what happens is just some kind of act .. but when u watch wwe u will understand that what they do isnt acting at all .. yes when they battle in the ring they dont hit seriesly each other the aim of the game is to knock out ur enemy not to lead him to series injuries + some of the fights becomes series and some goes to hospital and bleeds

for example : someone hit the bigshow with a car (and he went to hospital and stayed there for weeks)thats acting too right?

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 04:35 »
rofl wwe is for kids. it is 100 % acting.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 04:53 »
rofl wwe is for kids. it is 100 % acting.
100% acting? when they fight in the rings there r rules for it u cant just go ahead and go punch ur opponent heavily or atk his sensitive part and many stuff  + the real purpose is to have fun watching the fight so even if its an acting and all the stories r acting so what? ur having fun in watching it and thats what matters to me

again i dont understand why ppl who doesnt even actually watch wwe think that its all acting ..

ok for example u saw this match between christian and randy? ofc u didnt

Fighting and battling is a game more than its a fight and all wwe fans already know it even when 2 fighters hate each other so much (like what happened between randy and chirstian) they cant just atk recklessly or they get disqualified and lose the match ..

the whole wwe is fun and thats why millions of ppl watch it !! and btw who told u its all acting? u think that all rage and madness in rings and stuff is all acting? ur absolutly wrong b/c most of times it lead to series injuries and some fighters quited wwe b/c they had series injuries in some series fights like edge..

tbh watching wwe and stories and fights etc .. is much more fun to me than playing dota

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 06:37 »

AXAXXAXAXAAXXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXXAXAAXAXXAXAXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes someone getting pissed because he told his gf ,and she told him that and its all jersey thing...this is most epic thing you said for now justice...

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56 »
wwe is fake

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 11:47 »
wwe is fake

Yep and if you think theyre for real you should watch a real fight. Fedor is still the best even tho he lost and retire:(

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 12:04 »
i said its for real????? rofl ofc its fake but its not acting

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 18:57 »
i said its for real????? rofl ofc its fake but its not acting

I believe this is sig material. If I did not stopped using quotes as signatures, I would use this one for sure. :D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.