Author Topic: Best game i have seen in a lot time  (Read 7957 times)

Offline chelom

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Best game i have seen in a lot time
« on: August 01, 2011, 02:42 »
So in this game, two big and well known teams fight an epic dota game MYM and Navi(Alphetical order). This was for Farm for Free 4 Winner bracket Final. Yea and both team didnt dissapoint as paraguay in the final Copa America. They both fight till the end. I wont get into details of this epic match cause i really want you to see the game. And pls dont spoiler the winner. U dont know which team will win till the last second of the game. For real last second. Was a bouncing game, sometimes MYM having the upper hand and a second latter Navi getting the upper hand then a second latter MYM and so on, the game stay like that till the end. Enjoy this epic match and im sure u will learn some things or two about teamplay viewing this 2 teams fighting for winning Farm For Free. K i know i overextended but wow recommended replay. Heres the link
http://gosugamers.net/dota/replays/49458 (remember dont spoiler the winner)

120 minutes game of pure pwning and owning.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best game i have seen in a lot time
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 02:51 »
I will definitely watch it, but instead of pushing "Download the replay" I pressed "Display winner" so that kinda screwed things up but still it will be awesome.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 03:00 »
after i saw the heroes .. i rly didnt understand the picks and my motivation of watching it stopped immidiatly but if someone encouraged me more in watching it then i will

but i mean rly .. the picks i feel its kinda fucked up..

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 03:03 »
after i saw the heroes .. i rly didnt understand the picks and my motivation of watching it stopped immidiatly but if someone encouraged me more in watching it then i will

Well, there guys are one of the best DotA players, so picks don't matter :)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 03:10 »

Well, there guys are one of the best DotA players, so picks don't matter :)

i hate when ppl telling me such things

who r the best? they ? im the best fuck all players seriesly

Offline chelom

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 03:30 »
Well MYM have been in the scene for before i start playing, so thats more than 5 years. With too little clan rotation well for most of the teams. Maelk and mania have been in the team since the old vigoss time.

For Navi is not that old team but with big starts like lightofheaven and dendi which haven been playing Dota from a lot time. And are the few teams in europe that have experience against chinnese teams from their dimondz time.

For the picks im not a professional so i dont know, but those guys play for win and they win. So saying the picks are fucked up is kinda dumb for your part. I mean those guys get paid for playing dota that mean theyre atleast better than you.

And tell me one thing, what are good picks for you? 5 stunners? well those guys pass the 5 stuners period which was like 1 year ago. Those picks are the best in the current metagame or at least noone have find another better picks. Chinnese player which happend to be the worldwide best player use those picks as well. So if that not enough and u still think your the best well good luck nothing i can add. 

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 04:12 »
dont tell me they r better than me  no one is better than me and i dont give a fuck if they get paid to play dota i mean lol even if they play for 1000000 year i dont care im the best in the world

and yeah their picks sucks and i dont care if all ppl disagree with me in this or IF the best chinese player in the world is using this picks let him have it  and it sucks and im rdy to say it 100000000 time

Offline PodnoGrejanje

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 04:54 »
Well, I watch the replay till end and my conclusion is that CRISTAL MAYDEN is a noob (make vladmir's offering o.O), alchemist plays for 5-10 mins with power thread and boots of travel. The Scourge killed Roshan 4 times, and they didnt won the game... And I can say that Tinker and Windrunner ar so fucking pro...xD It was nice game for watching :)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 04:56 »
Well, I watch the replay till end and my conclusion is that CRISTAL MAYDEN is a noob (make vladmir's offering o.O), alchemist plays for 5-10 mins with power thread and boots of travel. The Scourge killed Roshan 4 times, and they didnt won the game... And I can say that Tinker and Windrunner ar so fucking pro...xD It was nice game for watching :)

ty now im 100% sure i wont watch that dump replay with dump players

Offline chelom

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 05:06 »
LOL at vladimir. Vladimir is in fact a support item or icefrog created it for that reason. Its just an aura item, that mean that all the heroes will benefit from it regarless of who is carring it. vladimir is not a self item. And that crystal maiden your talking about was maelk. Also why do you think tinker is pro cause he farmed really good? well thats the job of the team especially crystal maiden. Letting those heroes the best farm conditions.
But i guess you guys dont appreciate high lvl games, especially this one cause it was a really nice game.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 06:40 »

Please dont turn on dota again...

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 09:29 »

thx for the noob comment + spoil on the game result, dude!

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01 »
Interesting though how mym survived for so long and actually won ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31 »
lol, this guys are nto joking ;p

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 11:34 »

Ofc she bought Vladimir and that's because they are all pros and they know what are they doing. You are never gonna see that item on pub game on CM because there are no pros in pub games.

dont tell me they r better than me  no one is better than me and i dont give a fuck if they get paid to play dota i mean lol even if they play for 1000000 year i dont care im the best in the world

and yeah their picks sucks and i dont care if all ppl disagree with me in this or IF the best chinese player in the world is using this picks let him have it  and it sucks and im rdy to say it 100000000 time

I don't know what should I say to this lol... If you really think that, then you're out of your mind :D