Author Topic: This forum is ridiculous ...  (Read 3532 times)

Offline In0S

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This forum is ridiculous ...
« on: July 28, 2011, 16:53 »
I don't know where to put this topic, so I wrote it here.
I am so disappointed how moderators here do their job, maybe it was always like this but i didn't notice it...
When I saw this http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,68641.0.html where moderator Angel equally banned 2 players for "flame", where a player xxxwizzardxxx flamed hard as [supa], plus he ruined the game by afk farming intentionally and eventually destroying his items and waited to be vote kicked. This mod never considered his game ruin and banned him only for flame for 3 days. This is outrageous, the way some people protect others and abuse their authority.
On the other hand, I posted couple of certain map hack reports 2 weeks ago that are still not resolved and those map hackers are still at loose... Don't tell me you are too busy, then find some people who will do those jobs more responsible.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 16:55 by In0S »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This forum is ridiculous ...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 17:06 »
i c u have 2 issues

1-u think that angel should have banned wizard much more
2-mh reports r not being solved

is that correct?

1- well i didnt watch replay nor watched the chat log but i can tell somethings open this link

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html

u will find this

These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision

well maybe u will find some mods do mistakes but u could just pm him about it and anyway if u want to report him u can report him to nv.thug

2- i think pd staff r already aware of it and they will find solution for this as soon as possible

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 17:19 »
i believe his problem is the following.

If i will be banned by flaming, then if i ruin the game going afk or another action that broke the rule, i will be ban for just 1 of those (in this case admin just choose to ban for flaming). the ban is not accumulative which im not saying its a good or bad things its they way the thinks work here. 

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 17:31 »
i believe his problem is the following.

If i will be banned by flaming, then if i ruin the game going afk or another action that broke the rule, i will be ban for just 1 of those (in this case admin just choose to ban for flaming). the ban is not accumulative which im not saying its a good or bad things its they way the thinks work here. 

nop, thats not true, that depends wich mod is watching your request, cause if I have solved that request first I would have ban you 5 days for flaming and 5 days for game ruining and then i would have ban you 5 days more just because I can do that so that means I would have ban you 15 days and that pure OWNAGE :D.

Hakuna Matata.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline dark_mesiah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 17:32 »
I saw a game where 2 players were flaming each other equally, because of national hate. One had PSR 1750+ the other one had 1650+ (not going to mention their nicks) and both of them were banned for the same reason. The guy that had 1650+ got PERMA BAN, and the 1750+ guy got only 2 weeks ban. HOW'S THAT FAIR ??

Offline In0S

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 18:20 »
tbh, I play here only because of my technical issues and this server only works good for me, but I must say the staff (honor to the exceptions) and the players are the most unprofessional of all servers I played on.

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 18:22 »
I saw a game where 2 players were flaming each other equally, because of national hate. One had PSR 1750+ the other one had 1650+ (not going to mention their nicks) and both of them were banned for the same reason. The guy that had 1650+ got PERMA BAN, and the 1750+ guy got only 2 weeks ban. HOW'S THAT FAIR ??
Pls post the game link , cuz these kind of things have to be supported by proofs.
And if you do not want, pls dont continue with your accusations , if this is one.

Offline dark_mesiah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55 »
Pls post the game link , cuz these kind of things have to be supported by proofs.
And if you do not want, pls dont continue with your accusations , if this is one.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, pd.eu has its bad sides but it is free.

What would be the point of having a proof ? The mod that did this would say "well the guy not only spread national hate but also went afk so I perma ban him while the other guy reported him so I only gave him a week ban", and how would that do anything.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 14:05 by dark_mesiah »

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 15:54 »

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, pd.eu has its bad sides but it is free.

What would be the point of having a proof ? The mod that did this would say "well the guy not only spread national hate but also went afk so I perma ban him while the other guy reported him so I only gave him a week ban", and how would that do anything.

Ofc not. If i understood you correctly you are saying that both of them expressed national hate towards each other, right? If that is so, i would like to see that so we can fix it.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 19:55 »
tbh, I play here only because of my technical issues and this server only works good for me, but I must say the staff (honor to the exceptions) and the players are the most unprofessional of all servers I played on.

I cant agree with you more, and personally I think that I am biggest asshole on this forum. :P
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 14:35 »
I am so disappointed how moderators here do their job, maybe it was always like this but i didn't notice it...
When I saw this http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,68641.0.html where moderator Angel equally banned 2 players for "flame", where a player xxxwizzardxxx flamed hard as [supa], plus he ruined the game by afk farming intentionally and eventually destroying his items and waited to be vote kicked. This mod never considered his game ruin and banned him only for flame for 3 days. This is outrageous, the way some people protect others and abuse their authority.
On the other hand, I posted couple of certain map hack reports 2 weeks ago that are still not resolved and those map hackers are still at loose... Don't tell me you are too busy, then find some people who will do those jobs more responsible.

Welcome to my world!, that's why i am not active in forum and Bnet as well.. soon will buy dota 2 and go to another community  ;)

P.S: now warn me because i said the truth.

the way some people protect others and abuse their authority

100% correct and that's another reason.... i feel sorry for PD.eu because in past it was perfect ,now....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 14:38 by irs2k3 »
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 09:53 »
I havent realised this topic untill now, so i'll replay now.

Its ridicilous how people connect me with everyone they want. 'This guy or that guy is a friend of mod, a friend of Angel'. Wow, half server are friends of mine and whenever you dont like how i solve Ban requests you can guess that those guys who are banned short or didnt banned are my friends? Yeah sure...

For your info, a close friends of mine 3 of them were banned each 30 days, and none of them were unbanned and i personally denied their requests. And YES i can provide you with links of those requests.

I'm doing my job professionally, and you're just coming here and yelling without considering that since a last few days Qell and me managed the most requests so YES i've been solving like 20-30 requests at once, so even if there is a mistake, it can be resolved. I just can't understand how you all can be pathetic and go trolling instead of normally talking.

And for the record In0s, i just saw that even you werent banned much longer then that guy wizard for AFKing, Game ruining in your past, so whats your problem?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 10:49 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Welcome to my world!, that's why i am not active in forum and Bnet as well.. soon will buy dota 2 and go to another community  ;)

100% correct and that's another reason.... i feel sorry for PD.eu because in past it was perfect ,now....
In past it was perfect yea, untill there came people who ripped things, who maphacked, who left games.
Oh wait, you are one of those aswell!
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ

• Pro Member
  • good evening ladies and gentlemen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 11:04 »
Thumps up for INCREDIBLE for a new hakz moderator, that will solve your requests in same day you post!
In short, if I traded you for shit, I would lose the container I brought you
in. Otherwise, have a good day and keep enjoying your pitiful PD world.

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 17:26 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

In past it was perfect yea, untill there came people who ripped things, who maphacked, who left games.
Oh wait, you are one of those aswell!

wait wait....

Ripper= fail because no proof someone called me ripper and all flowed him just like social life
maphacker =you are dreaming that mod is a failure who banned me no reasonable proof aswell
left games= i don't think so if i leaved games i get dc because of my connection and like always fail players in PD drops me and i get banned GJ rly.....

now you can't say anything because i know myself pretty well and i know some proof that can end PD staff you can ask angel if you want ;)
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein