• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: :S
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 14:45 »
well astaroth i just wonna tell u that in 1v1 sf we dont use ulti b/c its waste of time (while ur trying to do ulti) ur opponent will just type z and use normal hits which will deal much more + blink allows u to use 3 razes in a free way +before someone actually make blink or cyclone someone would already make fb and its kinda gg

astaroth lets play 1v1 and buy cyclone as first item what u think? and lets c how the useless ulti of never will deal damage before i already killed u before that 1 sec charge

goldy: when we mean never we mean sf shadow fiend nevermore w/e u like to name him

hotbarbe: stop coming everytime and ruin a discussion or a topic .. if u have something about the topic u wonna say ur welcome other than that u can gtfo

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 14:49 »
Sorry I'm ruining a topic about teh_jutssice in 1v1 and nevermore-euls. I'm feeling ashamed.

Trololol.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 14:50 »
Sorry I'm ruining a topic about teh_jutssice in 1v1 and nevermore-euls. I'm feeling ashamed.

Trololol.

what a troller

trololololololol

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 15:16 »
well astaroth i just wonna tell u that in 1v1 sf we dont use ulti b/c its waste of time (while ur trying to do ulti) ur opponent will just type z and use normal hits which will deal much more + blink allows u to use 3 razes in a free way +before someone actually make blink or cyclone someone would already make fb and its kinda gg
All I said was about ulty, when you are not using it than Eul's is pretty useless. The only advantage of Eul's is bonus MS than. And for 2800 it isn't worth it. So Dagger wins.
I didn't know that, I'm not SF expert or so...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 15:58 »
All I said was about ulty, when you are not using it than Eul's is pretty useless. The only advantage of Eul's is bonus MS than. And for 2800 it isn't worth it. So Dagger wins.
I didn't know that, I'm not SF expert or so...

mate using ulti in 1v1 is total fail thats the thing i wanted to say

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 17:12 »
Raping the only enemy carry in 1v1 and then pwning the rest of the 4-armor-support-heroes in 5v4 is total fail. Indeed. Even more if you used your ulti to kill the carry!

Thx for the tip THE_JUSTICIAN.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 17:19 by HotBarbecuesBack »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 17:35 »
Funny justice ,you gave wrong link.Put one when you played vs us and got anal raped and started afking and whooola RAGE NOOB PLUG DETECTED.

Also you cant be pro if you picked never maybe 2 months ago. You could barely know hot farm if you did not pick never before. Neither expreriance 1v1 matches that are way different from 5v5 and item builds is different. Also pwned you with techies ,even you bough gem and i said only wards ,still got anal raped hard.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 18:17 »
Funny justice ,you gave wrong link.Put one when you played vs us and got anal raped and started afking and whooola RAGE NOOB PLUG DETECTED.

Also you cant be pro if you picked never maybe 2 months ago. You could barely know hot farm if you did not pick never before. Neither expreriance 1v1 matches that are way different from 5v5 and item builds is different. Also pwned you with techies ,even you bough gem and i said only wards ,still got anal raped hard.

1st i didnt plug i had lags from beginning of game u can ask final and i give link when i got 0 16 with lina and i didnt plug + u think i will feed 0 3 in less than 5 minutes? and with invoker?
2nd about techies u cheated i said no wards or gem or dust but u still used wards idc if u said only wards it was my rules and conditions cheer

P.S i played never 1v1 many times dont worry about me

and what wrong link ? me vs areuss link is correct check it again

Offline areuss

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bassivity 4 life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 18:33 »
I really do not care what others say,imo Eul's is IMBA ITEM FOR SF (1V1).
Justice,you're nob,was owned in game against me and start afking.I am not pro SF, didnt say that,you just call me in chanel to play 1v1.As i  said you,call your crew,we can play 5v5.Cya

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 18:42 »

1st i didnt plug i had lags from beginning of game u can ask final and i give link when i got 0 16 with lina and i didnt plug + u think i will feed 0 3 in less than 5 minutes? and with invoker?
2nd about techies u cheated i said no wards or gem or dust but u still used wards idc if u said only wards it was my rules and conditions cheer

I was host of game so there are my rules and i said it before game started. It was on you to either accept it or not. Also if you dont know gem advanatge versus wards than kill yourself and before that break pc

Offline Lordzako

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 19:12 »

I was host of game so there are my rules and i said it before game started. It was on you to either accept it or not. Also if you dont know gem advanatge versus wards than kill yourself and before that break pc

Offline Sarevok

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2011, 19:16 »
So fucking funny xD Gogogo PD.UE, show us your amazing intelligence random pro wannabes. Omg, just go to the www.iamfuckingidiot.com and checkout the "WHY AM I A RETARD?" button, you got clearly written there that EUL is MADE for 1vs1 sf, perfect item.

Most funny shit is that some randomz are tryin' to justify this shit being made on sf xD Dying from laughing... O boy, i lost all my faith in this place xD

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 20:23 »
I really do not care what others say,imo Eul's is IMBA ITEM FOR SF (1V1).
Justice,you're nob,was owned in game against me and start afking.I am not pro SF, didnt say that,you just call me in chanel to play 1v1.As i  said you,call your crew,we can play 5v5.Cya

was pwned and afk? jajaja yy sure when u break the rules of sf 1v1

u didnt say wards r allowed before start .. put link and quote where u said in lobby that wards r allowed k? no i dont know gem advantage versus wards :DDD i wont kill myself and i wont break pc
So fucking funny xD Gogogo PD.UE, show us your amazing intelligence random pro wannabes. Omg, just go to the www.iamfuckingidiot.com and checkout the "WHY AM I A RETARD?" button, you got clearly written there that EUL is MADE for 1vs1 sf, perfect item.

Most funny shit is that some randomz are tryin' to justify this shit being made on sf xD Dying from laughing... O boy, i lost all my faith in this place xD

well tnx for supporting but in same time this isnt a place for trolling u could say it in more polite way

Melissa

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2011, 21:30 »
its imba on 1v1 ...