Author Topic: Dota School - Item Passive Stacking  (Read 6094 times)

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dota School - Item Passive Stacking
« on: July 25, 2011, 18:15 »
Hey guys, new class is out :) i think that most of the players dont know this so give it a look ;D and tell me what you think ... SUBSCRIBE COMMENT LIKE AND FAVOURITE

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota School - Item Passive Stacking
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 18:29 »
Amazing video. I really enjoyed the transitions and the effects.

Also, imba moves from both teams.

Thumbs up.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 18:56 »
Great work again. Showed, explain.
There is one mistake, buriza gives a 25% chance to deal 2.5x normal damage not 20% chance to deal 2.4x normal damage.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 19:10 »
ok mate mate maaatteeee u confused me sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so ur saying if u bought scout shield after vangaurd it will make it worse?

vangaurd alone = 70% to block 40 damage 30% nothing

vangaurd + scount shield = 60% block 20 damage , 28% to block 40 damage 12% nothing

i rly understand that u make haaard efforts to make such videos and u were trying to explain them but too bad im soo stupid that i was paused in this video many times to understand what u were saying

the video is great no harsh feelings but this time i wont give u +1 like i always do b/c it was complicated (for me atleast) i know it isnt ur fault but im stupid so what to do?

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 19:30 »
Helpful, good job!

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 19:37 »

vangaurd + scount shield = 60% block 20 damage , 28% to block 40 damage 12% nothing

i rly understand that u make haaard efforts to make such videos and u were trying to explain them but too bad im soo stupid that i was paused in this video many times to understand what u were saying

the video is great no harsh feelings but this time i wont give u +1 like i always do b/c it was complicated (for me atleast) i know it isnt ur fault but im stupid so what to do?

:DD dont worry :) i understand its a bit compicated but hey, u have to have some knowledge in maths :)
ill try to make it easier ... u see when u 1st buy vanguard AND THAN u buy sthout sheald, the stout sheald will  still block 20 dmg with 60% chances but vanguard WONT !! instead it will block 40 dmg with 28% chances BUT  never the less .. combining stout sheald and vanguard u can take normal dmg with only 12% chances.. which is a good thing :) ... BOTOM LINE !! NEVER BUY STOUT SHEALD AND THAN VANGUARD ;DD ..i hope i cleared things out :)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 19:40 »
Did you made this video? What's the name of the song?

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 21:09 »
Did you made this video? What's the name of the song?
ye i made it :P .. its tony igy - pentagramma

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 22:06 »

:DD dont worry :) i understand its a bit compicated but hey, u have to have some knowledge in maths :)
ill try to make it easier ... u see when u 1st buy vanguard AND THAN u buy sthout sheald, the stout sheald will  still block 20 dmg with 60% chances but vanguard WONT !! instead it will block 40 dmg with 28% chances BUT  never the less .. combining stout sheald and vanguard u can take normal dmg with only 12% chances.. which is a good thing :) ... BOTOM LINE !! NEVER BUY STOUT SHEALD AND THAN VANGUARD ;DD ..i hope i cleared things out :)

U can always drop the vanguard and picking it again so (its the lastest adquiere). that way you will block more damage. u will have 70% to block 40 with the vanguard. With the stout u will have from the 60% to block 20 damage, u will only receive 18% to block 20 cause they stack multiplicaty meaning that u will block 60% of the restant 30% of the hits that vanguard doesnt block.
So u will have 70% to block 40damage, 18% to block 20 and 12% no damage is blocked.
So in that case is better having vanguard and the stour shield. Always make vanguard the lastest adquire for better utility.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 22:23 »

U can always drop the vanguard and picking it again so (its the lastest adquiere). that way you will block more damage. u will have 70% to block 40 with the vanguard. With the stout u will have from the 60% to block 20 damage, u will only receive 18% to block 20 cause they stack multiplicaty meaning that u will block 60% of the restant 30% of the hits that vanguard doesnt block.
So u will have 70% to block 40damage, 18% to block 20 and 12% no damage is blocked.
So in that case is better having vanguard and the stour shield. Always make vanguard the lastest adquire for better utility.

i saw many ppl buying 2 vanguard with axe .. tbh its stupid

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 23:12 »
well yea in fact buying another damage blocker is stupid if u already have one except maybe 2 stouts early to protect you from harrass. But its too situational anyways. having the second vanguard u just benefit from life and regen and the block its just 20% chance more which isnt pretty impressive. Well thats my though cause most of the damage u receive is magic anyways and 1 vanguard is enough for tanking creeps.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 23:13 »

yh !!! u understod what i tryed to say :) .

Offline Kalu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 00:25 »
You should add the proccing with eg. two bashers. You got 2,25% chance to get them both procc and deal the damage twice but the stun only once.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 00:36 »
You should add the proccing with eg. two bashers. You got 2,25% chance to get them both procc and deal the damage twice but the stun only once.
Ain't true what you are saying imo. Bashed adds +40 dmg to every attack, so if you get 2 Bashers you'll get +80 dmg to every attack. Only percentage is at stun chance and Bashers doesn't stack, so 2 Bashers= +80 dmg and 25% melee/10% range chance to stun.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Kalu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 00:40 »
Ain't true what you are saying imo. Bashed adds +40 dmg to every attack, so if you get 2 Bashers you'll get +80 dmg to every attack. Only percentage is at stun chance and Bashers doesn't stack, so 2 Bashers= +80 dmg and 25% melee/10% range chance to stun.
Sry, you're right. It had to have a dmg proc in it like MKB does. So fixing it: You should add the proccing with eg. two MKBs. You got 12,25% chance to get them both procc and deal the damage twice but the stun only once.