Author Topic: about warns  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
about warns
« on: July 25, 2011, 02:11 »
Warns are permanent

that is the rule that i want to change its simply about warns ( i will say my idea in a simply way)

my suggestion : change warns period to 1 month

reason? : well everytime i check my stats page i c that 10000 years ago angel warned me for feeding im not the only one .. the whole world who will check my stat page will c the same

now for the details : well at first i rly didnt care about that warn since i rly didnt feed intentually but 1 day passed i c same 1 week i c it too 1 month i c it too simply i will have to c this stupid warn every time i open my stat page and the whole world to c it just b/c of stupid mistake? all of us love to c his page clean

i give an example : lets say ur at school and ur a kid then u flamed someone in ur class and ur classmate reported u to math teacher and math teacher warned u not to do it again .. then after that everytime u talk to teacher or try to ask him about something he will say (oh ur that flamer?) i mean lol ofc that wont happen in real life he will just forget it after 1-2 days

im only asking its period to be 1 month (lets say u had sooo important meeting job and u had to leave) unbanned + warned then after 1 year u had the same important meeting job u make unban request (denied b/c u were warned 1 year ago not to leave a dota game for that meeting ..)

ok i give example about a pd user here : and not a normal one he is a mod i guess u already know who i mean i mean black_widow .. i once (once in my life) i saw he was warned .. WHY HE WAS WARNED? he was playing dota his child was crying .. he asked himself .. my baby or dota (ofc 90% of ppl will choose dota :D)but since he is a good father he went to his child and he is warned .. that was like 4 months ago .. lets say that he was playing dota and his child needed him badly .. his request will be denied b/c oh no he prefered his child on dota and he was warned from months ago

shortly i only say this : change period of warning to 1 month ( 1 month is more enough i think) and seriesly u think he will make the same mistake on purpose after 1 month??????? i hope u consider my suggestion

i want opinions from users and staff about that and i hope my suggestion will be included

P.S#1 : no spamming and going offtopic

P.S#2 : i will sleep now so hf in saying ur opinion and i will answer u tomorrow if u have any reply to me

P.S#3 : the only ppl who will feel this r the ppl who r warned from months so i know that ppl who r unwarned wont understand this

P.S#4 : i know my topic was pretty long but i love to say all of what i have to say (if u cant sleep read this and u will probably sleep on ur chair)

cheers!!

Melissa

Re: about warns
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:14 »
2.so you wanna say

someone flames you every month and he wont get punished more than 3 days?
same for leaving, someone leaves every month and he wont get longer ban than 3 days ?

imo it would be better if only the mods clould see the warns

1. i dont like the idea and i like my warns, because they are mine :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:16 by Melissa »

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 10:17 »

...well everytime i check my stats page i c that 10000 years ago angel warned me for feeding im not the only one .. .

I agree wit u but "...Warnings
Player [the_justice : eurobattle] was warned on [26-06-2011 23:29:17] by [angel]. ..." It's less than 1 month !!!
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 14:00 »
2.so you wanna say

someone flames you every month and he wont get punished more than 3 days?
same for leaving, someone leaves every month and he wont get longer ban than 3 days ?

imo it would be better if only the mods clould see the warns

1. i dont like the idea and i like my warns, because they are mine :D

i didnt talk at all about the bannning period ITS up to moderators if u like ur warns ok like it but i dont

...well everytime i check my stats page i c that 10000 years ago angel warned me for feeding im not the only one .. .

I agree wit u but "...Warnings
Player [the_justice : eurobattle] was warned on [26-06-2011 23:29:17] by [angel]. ..." It's less than 1 month !!!
hahah ur so funny im talking in general and dont worry i wont feed in the next 2 days

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 16:30 »
No, im not talking for feed, shit a wrong game happens, but u said 10000years ago and it's less than 1 month

only that.

Anyway I agree with u

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 16:36 »
No, im not talking for feed, shit a wrong game happens, but u said 10000years ago and it's less than 1 month

only that.

Anyway I agree with u

well u know my point isnt that 100000 year ago i just meant it was pretty long time ago :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 21:17 »
Warns are permanent

For now it will stay like that.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 06:49 »
Justice check this:

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2024753/apem-eu-noobz-3

I did better thau u loool

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 14:03 »
Justice check this:

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2024753/apem-eu-noobz-3

I did better thau u loool

he banned me b/c of the chat log thats why and u think ur score is bad? :D check this

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2014275/apeupro-1600-1

i think i will use this link a lot whenever someone think he is feeder :P

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 07:37 »
yea i agree i mean im warned cause afk but if u see the reason u will lol. its not that i feed and then afk i just forgot i joined a dota game. I mean i would rather get ban for the time im suppose than having the warning.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,66447.0.html

If u want to ban me for the afk issue and remove the warning go ahead i prefer that really.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature