Author Topic: R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse 14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011  (Read 13669 times)

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
idk who she is since im not a music fan but i dont make fun of someone who died even if he was the worst person in the whole history and even if he suicide mb i wont care about his death but making fun? tbh i wont care she died b/c she was taking heroin and she let her self die but anyway i dont c that 3 pages deserve for someone who sing .. u say she is talented? we all r right?

Lets say.... Hitler...

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
  • Cel mai adevarat pizdalau!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
q
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2011, 20:37 »
how can i delete a misswrote message?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 20:40 by marcelcamataru »

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

someone care this brainless girl?She didnt care herself and deserve to die.We had a tickets her concert at İstanbul before 1 month ago concert time,but she didnt come to istanbul cus fucking her drug addiction...Burn at hell

Why would you buy tickets for a brainless girl`s concert?

Offline Sway

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
R.I.P

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
someone care this brainless girl?She didnt care herself and deserve to die.We had a tickets her concert at İstanbul before 1 month ago concert time,but she didnt come to istanbul cus fucking her drug addiction...Burn at hell

Who are you to say who deserved to die and who didn't? Nobody deserves to die, so shut up and have some respect...  You know what they say; God see everything.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Cus  my friends wanted to go her concert,sometimes you dont say NO your  friends request

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Who are you to say who deserved to die and who didn't? Nobody deserves to die, so shut up and have some respect...  You know what they say; God see everything.

I am your God,So ı can say easily that...Believe me Some people really deserve to die(For example yesterday at Norway 92 people was killed by 1 pshyco man,certainly this guy use drugs like Amy)

Offline omg.Skittles

• View Profile
    • Awards

God Sees Everything,Buy Does Nothing.

What you think,after you die God will troll you cuz u said that a junkie deserves to die? Boo-hoo if there is a 'God' i don't think he would be that concerned about it....

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
R.I.P.
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline omg.Skittles

• View Profile
    • Awards
It quite funny to see that all these nice kids throwing smileys and jokes in every post are actually little nazi spawns, who can show uber hostility to someone who didnt cause them any harm or offence, but only perished from her mistakes.

Special thumbs up to vluggepaieshitorwhatever the primitive brainless ottoman inquisitor, and to skittles, the antidrug fighter with weed on his avatar.

I bury you all under 20 feet of my shit, you scums.

http://crazydrugnews.blogspot.com/2009/05/weather-makes-amy-winehouse-drunk-ruins.html

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hotbarbecue expect forum ban.

nermiee

Yea, will leave good music, ye ye ye ye.

Tomorrow no1 will remember her.

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
hotbarbecue expect forum ban.

Why, cause I'm feeling upset by the ideology spread on this forum? Who are we talking about, here? Just another musician who fell at his 27y old? Or some dictator involved in a genocide?

The content of most posts is far worse than the worst words I used. But it's hard to talk with spoiled kids without surrendering to the tentation to slap some spotty faces.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why, cause I'm feeling upset by the ideology spread on this forum? Who are we talking about, here? Just another musician who fell at his 27y old? Or some dictator involved in a genocide?

The content of most posts is far worse than the worst words I used. But it's hard to talk with spoiled kids without surrendering to the tentation to slap some spotty faces.

I agree, people here are pathetic with their behavior and you really wish to kill someone when you see how they talk about a girl who just died. And it doesn't matter how she died... Pathetic...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Cus  my friends wanted to go her concert,sometimes you dont say NO your  friends request

You said no if you dont want too.Whats wrong with you?