Author Topic: R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse 14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011  (Read 13855 times)

Melissa

It is funny coz u post about her. You know how many ppl died today in the world and were 1000 times better person then her. Why should I care about some junky who killed himself with heroin.
omg this docta is so awesome <3333
+23

r.i.p

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Made a poster for trolololo

Btw she was talented ,no doubts , but she was herion addict - heroin > all.

Serbian offtopic : neko jos sipao drogu u heroin eng sub : someone put drugs in her herion dose xd

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Made a poster for trolololo

Btw she was talented ,no doubts , but she was herion addict - heroin > all.

Serbian offtopic : neko jos sipao drogu u heroin eng sub : someone put drugs in her herion dose xd

gg no re xDDD

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Docta and Icy, I mean I'm friend with both of you so no offence, but it's pathetic that you make fun of a girl who just died...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

nermiee

Rest in PIECES !

Drug kills, kids learn that lesson please.

And yea, she made fun of whole world with just her acts.

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rest in PIECES !

Drug kills, kids learn that lesson please.

And yea, she made fun of whole world with just her acts.

totally agree with u ! +1

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Docta and Icy, I mean I'm friend with both of you so no offence, but it's pathetic that you make fun of a girl who just died...

Heroin > All, i have no feelings for her at all,i would mutilate her body, and burn her with fire.... she was a junkie and she deserved to die. End of story,topic closed.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:02 by omg.Skittles »

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Heroin > All, i have no feelings for her at all,i would mutilate her body, and burn her with fire.... she was a junkie and she deserved to die. End of story,topic closed.

You should be punished for talking like this. Imagine if someone you know die, and people around are talking that he/she deserved it... How would you feel? Have some respect ffs...

Anyway, this is my last post here because obviously people here are heartless...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In that case I would say also that he/she deserved it. Why the fuck does he/she need heroin?! That is suicide!

Offline omg.Skittles

• View Profile
    • Awards

You should be punished for talking like this. Imagine if someone you know die, and people around are talking that he/she deserved it... How would you feel? Have some respect ffs...

Anyway, this is my last post here because obviously people here are heartless...

mate.... no matter what she did,heroine has best K/D Ratio in history ........ + She ruined a Tour becouse she was drunk...stupid w***e....i paid for that tour and what....cancelled becouse of being drunk and drugged out of her head...yea...f**k that seriously....

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
None deserves to die ,i mean only persons with no feeling who kill other people or animals with no blinking even should maybe die because they dont respect what is given to them by killing other people.

She had choise Live or Die ,simple as that ,rehab helps these days ,but beleive me when you are heroin addict it feels so good to stop , more you take more you want and more you need until overdose. Also mix cocaine and heroin will make deadly mix aka ''Snowball'' (name is for dirt and snow ,dirt = heroin , coce = pure as snow) also she did all sorts of thing and your brain cant handle massive hormon production , sinapces beetwen cells get weaker and brain loses its strengh until he reaches massive production of dopamine ,adrenaline which makes your heart pump like hell and littereally heart explodes.

Also add alcohol to any drugs it makes it stronger or any other medicine which reacts on nervous system. So thats why you must not drink alcohol because every strong medecine is as helpfull as it damages you.

Offline omg.Skittles

• View Profile
    • Awards
None deserves to die ,i mean only persons with no feeling who kill other people or animals with no blinking even should maybe die because they dont respect what is given to them by killing other people.

She had choise Live or Die ,simple as that ,rehab helps these days ,but beleive me when you are heroin addict it feels so good to stop , more you take more you want and more you need until overdose. Also mix cocaine and heroin will make deadly mix aka ''Snowball'' (name is for dirt and snow ,dirt = heroin , coce = pure as snow) also she did all sorts of thing and your brain cant handle massive hormon production , sinapces beetwen cells get weaker and brain loses its strengh until he reaches massive production of dopamine ,adrenaline which makes your heart pump like hell and littereally heart explodes.

Also add alcohol to any drugs it makes it stronger or any other medicine which reacts on nervous system. So thats why you must not drink alcohol because every strong medecine is as helpfull as it damages you.

And you know how heroin addicts feel and how hard it is to stop ? :)))

Did you know that aftereffect of Heroine is that your system doesn't create Dopamine until you inject more heroine? Thus the "addiction" kicks in.... hard shit bro... I know couple of friends who did heroine...it was hell...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:30 by omg.Skittles »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Did you know that aftereffect of Heroine is that your system doesn't create Dopamine until you inject more heroine? Thus the "addiction" kicks in.... hard shit bro... I know couple of friends who did heroine...it was hell...

It creates it ,but giving boost to synapces to make dopamine will damage producing cells so they get weaker  (i dont know exact term besides synapse in english ) they produce it less and less thus you need to give more boost = more heroine. You continue doing that you will make your system produce too little dopamine enough just to live .

Offline omg.Skittles

• View Profile
    • Awards

It creates it ,but giving boost to synapces to make dopamine will damage producing cells so they get weaker  (i dont know exact term besides synapse in english ) they produce it less and less thus you need to give more boost = more heroine. You continue doing that you will make your system produce too little dopamine enough just to live .

It completely stops creating Dopamine...thats why Heroine is the worst addiction a human being can get....

PS: Dopamine can be refered as Happiness and Good Mood ;) Your body creates Happiness :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:41 by omg.Skittles »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards

It completely stops creating Dopamine...thats why Heroine is the worst addiction a human being can get....

PS: Dopamine can be refered as Happiness and Good Mood ;) Your body creates Happiness :D

Well possibly for dope , i saw few documentaries which explained drugs affects on dopamine. Never heard bout heroine stops making dopamine ,but it does not fit somehow.I think you can only reach lvl when it stops production and it then you are fuked.Other drugs probably cant reach that level.

Well too much junkies here ,so continue ontopic.