Author Topic: plzzzzzzzzzz epic  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: plzzzzzzzzzz epic
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 19:33 »
only don't undestand why bot disconnect me ................................  ???
Simple, you cant stay solo ingame, thats why you get dc when you try to play solo (.dota )
Read Melissa's post again.

it was a ladder game why he lost psr although he didnt leave? and why the game was draw .. tbh myubernick should reply to this topic

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 19:35 »
i was now watched replay ....... omfg what the bug !!!  i was near fontain w8 for take 1 more kill and end ... and you can see in bot. corner disconnected and 369(i think) sec remaining gproxy :SSSSSSSS .... they should give me this as count is stats i was waste almost 1 h to win this game its be very hard late game ( 2 vs 5 ) .....

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 22:44 »
I know what you mean but bot decided there is no point when there is only 1 player in the game...

Seriously now. The game should be saved, I don't know why this happend. He was disconnected coz bot thought game is over...
This is weird just coz bot can't think. Or can he? :o

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?