Author Topic: Dota School - Dota Formulas (mana, hp, atack speed, armor)  (Read 2061 times)

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hey guys .. i uploaded another video :) Just some formulas that u can use, i think not when u play, but for strategies plans and statistics :) .. tell me what u think :) SUBSCRIBE.COMENT.LIKE.FAVOURITE ;D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good. Ofc no1 will use these formulas ingame to get his regen etc.
Only con is that sometimes it is hard to read the words coz of that background, ain't big deal, its for sec, everyone can pause the vid.
Nice job!

Signature by Rocka

Offline .booom.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good. Ofc no1 will use these formulas ingame to get his regen etc.
Only con is that sometimes it is hard to read the words coz of that background, ain't big deal, its for sec, everyone can pause the vid.
Nice job!

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You're doing great, keep it up ;)
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Great Job, you make nice videos :)

Random Fact: u said all heroes have 0.01 base mana reg except techi who has 0.02, just for u to know if axe skills Counter Helix he also has 0.02 cause Counter Helix is based on brilliance aura :P
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
nice stuff for ppl who want see behind the curtain  ;)
its not needed in game except of regen with salves, mana heal and at fountain, if you know these formulas, you know then that if you lower your str with switching treads to different non str mod for ex. you got more heal from salve, its not too much but its handy, same its at fountain to faster regen, with mana its same so lowering your int, so at fountain to make your heal faster switch treads to agi then your HP/MP recover faster, or put on ground for that time bracer :) but this is handy only to some lvl of attribute, then its no difference ;)

btw dunno if you used right base HP regen for heroes , cause Icefrog in last versions changed them for some melee heroes to buff them, but its not important, cause it will be changed in future always ;)
 +1 from me