Author Topic: Don t worry kiddo, U ll be pro someday...  (Read 8235 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Don t worry kiddo, U ll be pro someday...
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2011, 17:38 »
Hi  Pd Eu users !!

Who never dreamed being in top 50 Pd Eu ladder, being respected as a "pro" player...
I just wanted to share with you, some of my ingame experience.
As you can see in this game : http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2107689/rd-pdeu-1650-1-fast ( which was supposed to be exciting, playing versus "hight level" players is always good to improve your skills ).

Did I just say Hight level players?  We re not talking about random players, 4 of them are in top 50 Pd Eu ladder ( plus 1 admin). I don t mind playing vs stack, if they re friends it s their right. I just wanted to drawn your attention to the fact that we had a player disconnected (at minute 14) and Enigma having hard time ( 0/11 in 26 min). So we all knew what will happened at the end...In hight level game the fail of one guy or a leaver lead without any doubt to defeat.

I m not here to judging anybody because I know those guys are actually good dota players but

where is fair play nowadays?
Can we find some players fighting with honor and not for some damn points?
Is having hight psr is more important than having a decent game?
Shouldn t best players show example to others?

So why not trying to behave as a brave warrior instead of seeking for an easy and obvious victory.

Cya guys,
and I hope it will in a game where fun and fair play will be the master words !!

Yea go play with so called PROS alone ,but not play with your friends which you know so you prove you are pro. Yes MYM or KS or any other team MUST not play normal games so they pwn ladder,yea right.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2011, 10:56 »
u mean rapboy best

Oldfags know better !  <3<3<3<3

Melissa

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2011, 17:37 »
it would be cool if rapboy plays 1v1  vs totally_screwd and than cm

:D

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2011, 19:08 »
pd.eu is not a pro ladder even tho players told you are pro you are not, in fact noone in this ladder is pro.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 19:12 by chelom »

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2011, 19:39 »
menz diz gajs 2 pro top50 no fair chenz

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2011, 02:40 »
pd.eu is not a pro ladder even tho players told you are pro you are not, in fact noone in this ladder is pro.
Haha =)) , i've defeated ihl and rgc players(~pro leagues) ..and gain respect by them .. and i'm a noob comparing myself with a LOT of Pd.eu players .

How can you make this kind of statements?
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2011, 06:10 »
Look at this the definition of pro is something that none of us fullfilled. Pro=profesional means that u can make a living from what you do, and in pd.eu as far as i know theres noone gaining a cent for playing dota. I mean u can be good compare to pd.eu players and stuff, but that not enough to called youserlf pro. And its the same on any other esport or sport. But in Dota ppl tend to call better players "pro" players.

I play in RGC as well and its nothing extraordinary, u just play 1-1-3 or 3-1-1. Pro teams used to play there or still play there not sure. But what im sure of is that u havent played against them.

Melissa

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2011, 06:21 »
ye you play rgc pub = not pro :D
here are some pro player ...

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2011, 10:17 »
better than saying pro lets just say some people here have hs

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2011, 20:22 »
Look at this the definition of pro is something that none of us fullfilled. Pro=profesional means that u can make a living from what you do, and in pd.eu as far as i know theres noone gaining a cent for playing dota. I mean u can be good compare to pd.eu players and stuff, but that not enough to called youserlf pro. And its the same on any other esport or sport. But in Dota ppl tend to call better players "pro" players.

I play in RGC as well and its nothing extraordinary, u just play 1-1-3 or 3-1-1. Pro teams used to play there or still play there not sure. But what im sure of is that u havent played against them.
By "pro" we all , including you , refer (99% of the time) to a situation when we have a skilled player/game , a talented good player . So adapt to it and don't change it's use just because they are multiple types of situations.
Your definition of pro in terms of dota is unreal and out of this times. Dota it ain't a sport or a job ..it's a multiplayer warcraft 3 map and no , you can't support your life playing dota , LOL !

PS : returning to the topic : it's my opinion that we have a lot of pro players on pd.

Pro teams used to play there or still play there not sure. But what im sure of is that u havent played against them.
I'm refering to individuals skills . Talking about a well-establish team it's a diferent lvl ...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 20:26 by ^omYota »
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2011, 20:45 »
Dota it ain't a sport or a job ..it's a multiplayer warcraft 3 map and no , you can't support your life playing dota , LOL !

Told that to chinnese ppl, they got a player for 6 million dollars but i guess u just know about playdota.eu. The scene in dota is much bigger than what u can imagine. But again if u think your pro the i will let you be. But for you to know theyre are ppl who make a living from playing dota. Those are pro not you or any other pd.eu

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2011, 22:56 »
Dota it ain't a sport or a job ..it's a multiplayer warcraft 3 map and no , you can't support your life playing dota , LOL !

Told that to chinnese ppl, they got a player for 6 million dollars but i guess u just know about playdota.eu. The scene in dota is much bigger than what u can imagine. But again if u think your pro the i will let you be. But for you to know theyre are ppl who make a living from playing dota. Those are pro not you or any other pd.eu
Qatar citizen spend bilions of $ or euros on car numbers and their home fences . Also Qatar citizen are beeing paid (salary ..a ton of money) per month just for being qatar citizen (no obligation needed) but from all of this does not result that if you grab a job as a fence builder , or car number "builder" or emigrate to Qatar you will be rich , there are tons of variables.
Anyways ... pro in dota it ain't profesional ..we have : ar / pd.eu / pro ..what to do : bring the chinese player and let him play by his own? we have TTW only PRO ...again what to do ..hmm .. also we have Rd / RO / GODz only <-- this case it's really funny ... probably God himself is the host.

So let's stop fighting about words multiple meanings and adapt to dota situation.

LE : i totaly agree with you that dota atm seems that it will grow to a huge level world wide.. but let's not generalize some extrame case (like that skilled chinese player you mention) . And btw i think they know that dota is a w3 custom hero defense map.(and by years it became the most popular w3 map ... also let's not forget that diablo & w3 always had a huge impact worldwide , a good example : footmen at his years)

LE2 : like i said before i am aware of my skill and also i've meet in pd.eu some really good players. Anyways i wanna thank you for "leting me be pro" o.O .

Jeezz , i'm out of this discusion ..i feel like a child to argue for something we both understand and accept.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 23:12 by ^omYota »

Offline auditek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 00:10 »
1. Night^^Stalker
2. Gvirus
3. HighContrast

i played with most player from top 50 for me these three are the best now on pd.eu and in this order

1. totally_screwd
2. saintknight
3. night^^stalker

;D