Author Topic: Don t worry kiddo, U ll be pro someday...  (Read 8303 times)

Offline ssi_bal

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi  Pd Eu users !!

Who never dreamed being in top 50 Pd Eu ladder, being respected as a "pro" player...
I just wanted to share with you, some of my ingame experience.
As you can see in this game : http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2107689/rd-pdeu-1650-1-fast ( which was supposed to be exciting, playing versus "hight level" players is always good to improve your skills ).

Did I just say Hight level players?  We re not talking about random players, 4 of them are in top 50 Pd Eu ladder ( plus 1 admin). I don t mind playing vs stack, if they re friends it s their right. I just wanted to drawn your attention to the fact that we had a player disconnected (at minute 14) and Enigma having hard time ( 0/11 in 26 min). So we all knew what will happened at the end...In hight level game the fail of one guy or a leaver lead without any doubt to defeat.

I m not here to judging anybody because I know those guys are actually good dota players but

where is fair play nowadays?
Can we find some players fighting with honor and not for some damn points?
Is having hight psr is more important than having a decent game?
Shouldn t best players show example to others?

So why not trying to behave as a brave warrior instead of seeking for an easy and obvious victory.

Cya guys,
and I hope it will in a game where fun and fair play will be the master words !!

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Don t worry kiddo, U ll be pro someday...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 21:54 »
y, nice story..

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 21:57 »
I don't understand point of this topic but still you can find decent good games here, with no leavers.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 22:00 »
It was high psr game your team was high psred also and i assume it would be good game if that guy didnt disconnect .

So what is your point? Not to play with friends? Isnt dota a team game?

I am probably one of guys who played with friends a lot and now im a bit inactice and i went on some serious gaming ( cw and other) but that is non-important.

So if i play with my friends it makes me bad player? If someone has few friends and he plays with them a lot vs some ''random high psr people'' you call it unfair?

Is it fair to go in pub where u dont know anyone and some idiot/flamer/leaver/afker ruins your fun ?I dont think so.

In my honest opinion you are just upset because you lost game vs stack and it makes you angry because you lost it ''unfair'' cuz of disconnected guy and some high psr ''feeder''.

Get over it and enjoy playing at playdota even though you will face stacks all the time. It is a challenge also to play vs 5 players who are friends.It is motivating and it makes you happy if you can win vs them with random people.

Have fun

Cheers
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 22:05 »
I don't understand point of this topic but still you can find decent good games here, with no leavers.

I will agree with final_end , i dont know the point of this topic neither
for the toplist
most of them are like lucky of winning some games and getting some psr and then they call themselves pros cause they are on toplist , this is actually wrong
From the 50 people on toplist , i only admire 6 of them all the others are just lucky noobs for me
the people i admire is

[XOR]kmoto
[XOR]Blade
Night^^Stalker
Ch3lios
Gvirus
stefos007

I'v played with them a lot of times , and their gameplay and their style are just epic
this guys can be called pros , all the others are just a joke
and especially 10 of them are really reallly cryers.
And their leader is 6peko ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 22:16 by iLLuSioNer »

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 22:10 »
In my honest opinion Totally_Screwd is the best PD.eu player, no offence to other players... And for the haters, no I'm not ass licking...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 22:15 by Final__End »

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 22:12 »
1. Night^^Stalker
2. Gvirus
3. HighContrast

i played with most player from top 50 for me these three are the best now on pd.eu and in this order

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 22:14 »
aa yeah i forgot

Gvirus
stefos007
Are also good , forgoted to mention

Offline ssi_bal

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 22:50 »
Mr Stalker I m not upset to loose this kind of game ( from minute 14  i knew it was lost). It was just a game like many others without any taste, without no real interest. Just time wasted.
As I said I m not blaming the fact that people are stacking, It s their right !!

Most important to me is to have fun, no matter if i loose or if I win since it was an epic 1h game, where everybody playing as a team, trying to defeat others by using all the means necessary ( skill, awareness, item build, strategy, heroes and spell synergy...).

I don t have a particular point, I just want people react, give their opinions.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 22:56 »
1. Night^^Stalker
2. Gvirus
3. HighContrast

i played with most player from top 50 for me these three are the best now on pd.eu and in this order

i played with many ppl over 18xx psr and in my opinion highcontrast is the best player i saw in the world !! but the best player i played vs is probably totally_Screwd and i pretty think he is the best player in the mean time

ontopic : this dude doesnt mean that u shouldnt play with friends or play with a stack team but some ppl with very high psr just doesnt deserve it .. just licking some ppl ass to play in the team up while they r just noobs .......... some ppl like eevant r from real pros who play vs or with night stalker like np but some ppl just play with a stack team to win while they r noobs !! thats my opinion cheers

P.S i dont mean all players some ppl play with their friends and play with a stack team with friends ! that kind of ppl i respect but some ppl just lock players b/c they r pros  thank you

Offline SomethingMAD

• Advanced Member
  • Mr.Perfect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 23:04 »
1. Night^^Stalker
2. Gvirus
3. HighContrast

+1
and...stefos isnt so good, i saw better players ;)
the_justice: SomethingMAD .. listen i know how to win lvl 20 but i want to know how ...

Offline basshunterDOTA

• gayhunter :))
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2011, 23:16 »
http://playdota.eu/stats/player/1/alfa__zver = enigma

xD he should have H. 3/8, but noob havent it cause of batridering, anyway life retarded ppl only play batrider, i was saw few guys with batridering only and they are retards of course!
I SAW ANYTHING HERE , KIDS WITH POKEMAN AND DIGIMAN , OR DRAGONBALL AND NATURO CARTOON SHITS, BUT A TOPLESS GUY XDDDDDD + THE FAG BASSHUNTER AS NAME
MARVOLOUS
U ARE MARVOLOUS
xD LOL

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 23:25 »
stefos pro player ahhahaha I loled hard at that one :D.

Dude, you have to understand that in dota is not important to be good, its important to know how to cooperate with your team, and you my friend have managed to enter a game where 5 players know how to cooperate with each other.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline basshunterDOTA

• gayhunter :))
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 23:40 »
In my honest opinion Totally_Screwd is the best PD.eu player, no offence to other players... And for the haters, no I'm not ass licking...
for me all good players are same, night^^stalker and totally are so good in team fight, but for other procedure they play average, rapboy is good for farming and for supporting, dkree89 is good in farming(best on the server for me),baja_cro is good also, but only in defencing and for team communication, every guy is best in some procedure, but that procedure is on level? I just quoted, i dont think anything special for them.
for urself i only can say: i am only good in ganking, and sometimes for team organization in game and supporting, but no one ever told me it in my life :D
I SAW ANYTHING HERE , KIDS WITH POKEMAN AND DIGIMAN , OR DRAGONBALL AND NATURO CARTOON SHITS, BUT A TOPLESS GUY XDDDDDD + THE FAG BASSHUNTER AS NAME
MARVOLOUS
U ARE MARVOLOUS
xD LOL

Offline SomethingMAD

• Advanced Member
  • Mr.Perfect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 23:59 »
stefos pro player ahhahaha I loled hard at that one :D.

Dude, you have to understand that in dota is not important to be good, its important to know how to cooperate with your team, and you my friend have managed to enter a game where 5 players know how to cooperate with each other.

stefos is No. 1 xDD hahah
the_justice: SomethingMAD .. listen i know how to win lvl 20 but i want to know how ...