Author Topic: This forum is ridiculous ...  (Read 3516 times)

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This forum is ridiculous ...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 17:40 »
I checked for ur multi accounts and guess what, u were banned for MH on that account also!

hunter^^^666

Bans

Player [hunter^^^666 : eurobattle] was perma banned by [geistesblitz]. Ban was issued on [21-10-2010 16:55:22].
show less info
Game link:    None
Request link:    None
Ban description:    MHer

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 18:38 by DoctaSpock »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This forum is ridiculous ...
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 19:28 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't know where to put this topic, so I wrote it here.
I am so disappointed how moderators here do their job, maybe it was always like this but i didn't notice it...
When I saw this http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,68641.0.html where moderator Angel equally banned 2 players for "flame", where a player xxxwizzardxxx flamed hard as [supa], plus he ruined the game by afk farming intentionally and eventually destroying his items and waited to be vote kicked. This mod never considered his game ruin and banned him only for flame for 3 days. This is outrageous, the way some people protect others and abuse their authority.
On the other hand, I posted couple of certain map hack reports 2 weeks ago that are still not resolved and those map hackers are still at loose... Don't tell me you are too busy, then find some people who will do those jobs more responsible.

Welcome to my world!, that's why i am not active in forum and Bnet as well.. soon will buy dota 2 and go to another community  ;)

P.S: now warn me because i said the truth.

the way some people protect others and abuse their authority

100% correct and that's another reason.... i feel sorry for PD.eu because in past it was perfect ,now....
In past it was perfect yea, untill there came people who ripped things, who maphacked, who left games.
Oh wait, you are one of those aswell!

wait wait....

Ripper= fail because no proof someone called me ripper and all flowed him just like social life
maphacker =you are dreaming that mod is a failure who banned me no reasonable proof aswell
left games= i don't think so if i leaved games i get dc because of my connection and like always fail players in PD drops me and i get banned GJ rly.....

now you can't say anything because i know myself pretty well and i know some proof that can end PD staff you can ask angel if you want ;)

Or ask your best friend Mizige  ;D ;D ;D

Btw you used Mh and for sigs is same thing - mh is qual for sigs in forum ,but i dont wanna disscus that...and also there is proof for mh - you addmited  in pm