Author Topic: Bristleback build?  (Read 8737 times)

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bristleback build?
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:34 »

I want your oppinion. Anybody has any suggestions? For early/mid game build..
I've searched in pd.com but there are only late items and they suggest this:

Ok, i agree for and , but why does Bristleback needs ? They should focus him, so Carry could make some kills..right?
Thats for late game, I want suggetsions for EARLY/MID game
I want tank build.

I never saw people buy , and also its rare to see ...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bristleback build?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:51 »
I always go vangaurd, hood of defiance treads and bm.
If you are still getting gold i'd just go for surviving which means hot
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:05 »
last time with bristle i pretty got good score with these items ..

treads , vangaurd , vlad , cuirass , s^Y, idk :D

sometimes mb i would buy hood or pipe depond on my enemies

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53 »
But I mean early/mid game build if you noticed

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 13:06 »

i was putting the items by order .. i meant treads then vangaurd then vlad etc ..

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 13:44 »

i was putting the items by order .. i meant treads then vangaurd then vlad etc ..

For what u need vlad? Treads-->Hood-->Radiance-->Blade Mail-->Heart-->Assault..

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 13:48 »

i dont have a problem with ur items and mb they r better but in that game that i bought vlad in it .. most of our heroes were melee heroes so i wanted to have vlad for life steal +armor + mana reg

i personally buy different items on bristle deponding on the heroes

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 15:17 »

i dont have a problem with ur items and mb they r better but in that game that i bought vlad in it .. most of our heroes were melee heroes so i wanted to have vlad for life steal +armor + mana reg

But if you played with meele heroes (magina, riki, bounty etc..) 1 of them must buy vlads.. Bristle just waste money for it..

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 15:32 »
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1975572/apodeu1-fast-3

finally i found a game that i played bristle in it .. as u can c i was playing with void and tiny and phantom and clock .. non of them would actually consider buying vlad there .. the only carry that actually must buy vlad is magina .. bounty mb .. but riki ofc not and melee heroes could be tanks too

anyway everyone has his own set and his own playstyle

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 15:38 »
In that game pl or clock had to buy vlad.. but they didnt.. it is nice of you to make for them  :)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 15:38 »
pipe from hood very good on him if nukers on enemy side, vanguard good and BKB is imo good he doesnt have any stun just slow so it protects him while chasing, and it gives you great str and dmg, its not waste ;)
vlad imo no on him any other melee is better bearer, and radi nice if you farmed well, but dont rush it it kills you you got not much HP for tank and imo hes not tank in classic way at all, hes rather chaser and DPSer so start with magic wand, braser and vanguard then BKB and then radi or another stuff, he can farm  thx spray ;) and ganks cause he got good slow
my view on him

Offline SomethingMAD

• Advanced Member
  • Mr.Perfect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 15:42 »
pipe from hood very good on him if nukers on enemy side, vanguard good and BKB is imo good he doesnt have any stun just slow so it protects him while chasing, and it gives you great str and dmg, its not waste ;)
vlad imo no on him any other melee is better bearer, and radi nice if you farmed well, but dont rush it it kills you you got not much HP for tank and imo hes not tank in classic way at all, hes rather chaser and DPSer so start with magic wand, braser and vanguard then BKB and then radi or another stuff, he can farm  thx spray ;) and ganks cause he got good slow
my view on him

great ;)
the_justice: SomethingMAD .. listen i know how to win lvl 20 but i want to know how ...

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 15:42 »
my view on him
i have the same view but i usually make a tanker build of him .. reason is so simple

mode is ap or sd for example .. then someone choose pudge and other mirana and other never and rubick they all scream Hey we need tank or im mid bla bla .. so i cant actually make radiance b/c i have to make tank items for my retarded team (that doesnt always happen but sometimes :))

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 15:54 »
theres always problem with definition tank
the right definition if tank is that tank has to gave abilities that annoying enemies and they need to choose focus on him to not affects battle or carry that win battles his real goal is attention, this is regular tank statement in every game so in dota centaur isnt real tank, tank doesnt have to have high HP just skill that are annoying, centaur is the last target and everyone is afraid to attack him cause of HP and aura and stun,real tank is necrolyte cause of AoE nuke healing and dmging and AoE aura that drain % life its very hard to ignore so enemies have to decide attack him or any other hero that is dangerous, in that way its tank alchimist too, nuke AoE mist that is crucial to them, so every hero that got very high impact on battle is tank that pushes enemies to choose, so no centaur you avoid him not attack him, but every radi bearer is tank if fact, so bristle is half tank he needs HP but he can do dmg wih spray and bristle and radi if got it
so its my post about tanks ;)
what do you think

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 16:14 »
theres always problem with definition tank
the right definition if tank is that tank has to gave abilities that annoying enemies and they need to choose focus on him to not affects battle or carry that win battles his real goal is attention, this is regular tank statement in every game so in dota centaur isnt real tank, tank doesnt have to have high HP just skill that are annoying, centaur is the last target and everyone is afraid to attack him cause of HP and aura and stun,real tank is necrolyte cause of AoE nuke healing and dmging and AoE aura that drain % life its very hard to ignore so enemies have to decide attack him or any other hero that is dangerous, in that way its tank alchimist too, nuke AoE mist that is crucial to them, so every hero that got very high impact on battle is tank that pushes enemies to choose, so no centaur you avoid him not attack him, but every radi bearer is tank if fact, so bristle is half tank he needs HP but he can do dmg wih spray and bristle and radi if got it
so its my post about tanks ;)
what do you think
anyway, tread is about BRISTLEBACK BUILD.