Author Topic: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.  (Read 6635 times)

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 07:05 »
in 10 - 20 min its very silly and bad, this time starts mid-game and time for ganking and first team fights theres nothing lost in this time everything starts and even if early lane phase was bad you can with team which stand still with cool heads farm and kill or use over-confident of enemies and kick their asses ;)

ofc if around 25-30 min you see that opponents mostly unfarmed you its time to think yet nothing is lost after 30 min its hard thou and !ff is on place

Well !ff in 10 mins is bad idea. Imo if you play a game and you loose (really loose) in 10-15-20 mins there is something really wrong. It never happend to me, and I'm not pro, that game would be really lost so soon.
In -EM games it is possible to loose in 20 mins if you have really bad team but this can't happen in normal game.

Sometimes i would ff after 1 mins! Just after the pick (is the case of 4 agi carry and 1 int vs a well balanced team...I know, happens only in meganoob games but....happens)

What I want to say is that since !ff needs 5 agreeing ppls where is the problem if they decide to do it very early? (before 25 mins). Y mby is a mistake (as I said in my previous post I mistaked too), mby is stupid, but is an entire team to decide this so why dont let them free to do it?
If you dont agree there is no problem because:

-- or is you team to ff but they need your vote as well, you dont vote and is fixed
-- or is the opponent team and you win

so where is the problem? Ofc if they ruin the game afking, feeding on purpos = BAN

But u give pll more options (withouth w8 for 25 mins :(   ).

! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 14:42 »
I remember that some1 said something like this:
"If ff command would be available from beginning of game you would have lower K/D/A and C K/D/N stats. And every1 loves big numbers."

It happend to me few days ago. We were better but enemy didn't lost single lane(they lost 2 towers on every lane but not barracks) and than suddenly, out of blue:
"All Sentinel players voted to forfeit the game, Scourge won!"
I was like wtf? They forfeited? Why? Wow...
I didn't expected that, it really suprised me.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 17:04 »
"If ff command would be available from beginning of game you would have lower K/D/A and C K/D/N stats. And every1 loves big numbers."

It happend to me few days ago. We were better but enemy didn't lost single lane(they lost 2 towers on every lane but not barracks) and than suddenly, out of blue:

mmmm, lower kda, u right! I didnt think about that.
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline elfinka

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 15:32 »

If i remember correctly it was in a game I played too :) Well if there is a 10-20 difference in team kills and a difference of 6 in towers razed, that is a huge level+items advantage for the winning team. And in a noob game there's almost no chance to win in such a situation, even if no lane has been pushed yet.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 16:15 »
Yea but in the case I've mentioned above, if I'm in loosing team I never !ff. Yes they are stronger(higher lvl), yes they have items but they often underestimate loosing team, they go 3v5 or chase nearly to fountain. And ofc they get pwned(that means some gold + lot of exp for loosing team). Than loosing team has oportunity to push lost lane coz enemy has only 2 heroes alive and other will be dead for next 60 secs. So loosing team pushes and those 2 enemy are trying to slow you. Shit happens and they got pwned. Meanwhile those 3 dead get back but can't go def coz they got beat up 3v5 last time and now they don't have that big lvl advantage. If they go def, they kill 1 and all die. So loosing team destroy baracks and they are back in game.

Or shit happens to you and you all die again.

Just saying that you can still get back and fight to win. Not always but sometimes it is possible.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2011, 16:44 »
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2154324/ap-eu-noob-1

i probably wont forget this game at all. .. cm had 0 3 and then left the game when she felt she will lose ..

when she left the game our score were like this (puck=0 5) (ursa=0 9) me gyro (5 8) venge (4 2) they pushed 2 towers mid and going on the last one .. 4v5 vs axe tiny pugna zeos blood .. kinda gg im the only one in my team who typed !ff (which i feel ashamed of) and look how the scores changed after

Offline ^DaMoN^

• Playing IDs: ^DaMoN^, just.Nick
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2011, 20:47 »
nice "I have a dream" speech :D anyway dont think 10% of the people in this server can cooperate with the random team and win a game like this. Also the team that lost when they had 2 raxes down should be some kinda noobs ? coz i never in my "dota career" lost a game like that. See coz having 2 raxes down u only need to wait these 2 lanes to be pushed by the creep while u are gathering on the third lane and push there so all 3 lanes push at the same time then even if u lose the battle there wont be an oportunity for the opposite team to wipe out the entire base in 1 push dont u think ? :)

01:44: AngelSwalloW:omg this stalker
01:48: AngelSwalloW:is here again with misery
01:55: AngelSwalloW: stalker+misery = autowin
02:31: AngelSwalloW:their love power is too strong

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 21:29 »
^smart boy
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english