Author Topic: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.  (Read 6637 times)

nermiee

Re: !ff Suck balls, nice replay 2 lanes down, won game.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 19:39 »
ya joyjoy... thats true...

On old bot, i was always in first 5 of assist ranks, and i had hard time to join game, cuz my assists was like x5 times better than k ratio... lol...

Now same thing... xD

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 19:49 »
ya joyjoy... thats true...

On old bot, i was always in first 5 of assist ranks, and i had hard time to join game, cuz my assists was like x5 times better than k ratio... lol...

Now same thing... xD

on the other hand you see that here is not small number of ppl that know this and they arent like rest PSR hunters, but its hard to play with them, cause of time they are here all not in same time....
if we talk we can sometimes play a good game even -cm with trilanes  sometimes :D

nermiee

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 20:16 »
ya no prob :)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 14:38 »
when I entered "pro games", hosts usually kicked me

so called pros cause if they will be sort of regular pros they would know that having small K ratio isnt telling about you anything but big assist ratio with many denies is very good support stats so they are no proz, they got just high PSR with luck and carry killing like any other pub domain

+1
totally agree
most of hight psr people are noobs who had just luck
Like this guy

Dr.Neo_CorteX

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 15:08 »
the only person with 18xx psr who rly deserved it and i rly respect is  a guy called highcontrast

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 15:51 »
the only person with 18xx psr who rly deserved it and i rly respect is  a guy called highcontrast
Yeah that guy plays really well, and the most of all i like his gyro :)
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 16:27 »
hmm highcontrast can be good but sometimes his builds are so weird..
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 16:34 »
To stay on topic I dont agree, !ff is a great command

Once happened the same to me, I was sure to lose a game and we ff in 4 but a good and well farmed gondar (the only 1 that didnt ff) lead us to the victory, I told ty to him.

Whith this I want to say that i agree when you say that you can win the game and you take a wrong decision to ff but the situations r not always in that way. Sometimes the game is rly over and you can easily understand it so ff gives you a good option to avoid to lose time

Mby u can use ff badly but the problem is not the command (that gives you a good option) but how you use it

Neve happened that the crucial hero failed and is a clear game over?

( I had an axe meganoob in team 0 - 16 and was the only tank, how can continue?)
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 20:47 »
To stay on topic I dont agree, !ff is a great command

Once happened the same to me, I was sure to lose a game and we ff in 4 but a good and well farmed gondar (the only 1 that didnt ff) lead us to the victory, I told ty to him.

Whith this I want to say that i agree when you say that you can win the game and you take a wrong decision to ff but the situations r not always in that way. Sometimes the game is rly over and you can easily understand it so ff gives you a good option to avoid to lose time

Mby u can use ff badly but the problem is not the command (that gives you a good option) but how you use it

Neve happened that the crucial hero failed and is a clear game over?

( I had an axe meganoob in team 0 - 16 and was the only tank, how can continue?)

I agree with you, but from anger you cant really estimate if there are chances to win the game, because in almost every game the losing team is arguing, flaming, and more and more reports in ban request section pop up everyday, what u need is cool head, to estimate if there are chances to win the game and you continue to play it, and in most of the cases the games are pretty much over, when you see them outfarmed,
its reasonable to !ff, but not always.
if you see your opponents are trowing the game away you need to use that and make it work for your team.
but !ff in min 10 is silly, tho its silly till min 25, because some of the games are like
"ff in min 25, i go base afk"
thats just bullshit.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 21:16 »
Well !ff in 10 mins is bad idea. Imo if you play a game and you loose (really loose) in 10-15-20 mins there is something really wrong. It never happend to me, and I'm not pro, that game would be really lost so soon.
In -EM games it is possible to loose in 20 mins if you have really bad team but this can't happen in normal game.

Signature by Rocka

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 22:07 »
in 10 - 20 min its very silly and bad, this time starts mid-game and time for ganking and first team fights theres nothing lost in this time everything starts and even if early lane phase was bad you can with team which stand still with cool heads farm and kill or use over-confident of enemies and kick their asses ;)

ofc if around 25-30 min you see that opponents mostly unfarmed you its time to think yet nothing is lost after 30 min its hard thou and !ff is on place

Offline IllusionisT

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 20:52 »
this is what im talking about, and im sick of it!
That guy tide started to call (!ff, its gg, omg omg gg) since min 1, they didnt had any carry and they couldnt push us for 30 minutes, and we eventually lost the game..
You just cant focus, when someone is calling FFFFFFFFFFF  entire game.
1700+ game, and he complained whole game because we didnt picked tiny at start, and he kept calling that tiny will rape us, in the end tiny did nothing, and we lost from no will to play the game.
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2098001/rd-eupd-1700-6

Offline sexcraft

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 14:52 »
i nearly always -random or play ar games and generally i enjoy to play with a tank or support but after i read your stupid-ass comment-like qq, i ll always play ap games with hardcore carry which if i fail to get fed or farm i ll suck hard. In conclusion, up yours qq'er.

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 16:41 »
this is what im talking about, and im sick of it!
That guy tide started to call (!ff, its gg, omg omg gg) since min 1, they didnt had any carry and they couldnt push us for 30 minutes, and we eventually lost the game..
You just cant focus, when someone is calling FFFFFFFFFFF  entire game.
1700+ game, and he complained whole game because we didnt picked tiny at start, and he kept calling that tiny will rape us, in the end tiny did nothing, and we lost from no will to play the game.
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2098001/rd-eupd-1700-6

Hmm that replay,the guy in the Sentinel called : Illusionist...he has 1800+ PSR we took 3-4 carries and 1 int and we started to slowly win the game.....But he kept saying : OMG They are epic picks etc etc etc and we lost cuz we played 5v4 whole game *he farmed farmed farmed and they ganked him non-stop*.... Nowadays PSR is just bullshit...

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 17:04 »
Nowadays PSR is just bullshit...
Because you've been here for ages ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english