Author Topic: gproxy error  (Read 862 times)

Offline toto

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
gproxy error
« on: June 30, 2011, 02:53 »
hey i dont know what this is but it's freaking not good.One day i was playing on eubnet and i went out..When i come back when i tried to enter in eurobatle net it sayd unable to connect...than i realized that the proxy isnt auto on with the euroloader.So i turned it on and i could play.But other day i played and i went outside and when i come back i couldnt play with on and off.Than i tried gateway eurobatle.net and i could play.But other day same like all days i played than i went out and i couldnt play.I got some errors when i try to enter bnet here is screenshoot http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5552/unledsey.jpg .Ty

Melissa

Re: gproxy error
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 03:01 »
a small tip:
never go out, so you wont get errors :DDDDDD
btw : you know , the server is off (i think it is)

Offline toto

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:19 »
off whole day?

Melissa

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 03:32 »
I dont know it, i only read here that it was offline 2x times today (or once today and yesterday once)
 I dont think its a bug in gproxy, but if it happen when eb.net comes online try another gproxy ( general forum / fproxy tutoriAls)

Offline rohve

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 03:37 »
i have the same problem i was playing yesterday june 28 and i got some lag and logoff, and 25 min later i tried to enter again and "Unable to connect", since then i can't connect to eurobattle.net btw i'm from Dom Rep Caribbean if it matter.

Melissa

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 13:34 »
oh :o, which gproxy do u use ?

install this
http://stefos007.no-ip.org/update/setup_1.26a.exe