• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LAME
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 14:09 »
Like totally said, 90% of players get unban, watch unban section a little and you will see that even people that leave a game, they say like my brother had to go on computer, my dad was angry, or whatever, they get unban. So I think Reson can get unban for 1 game he left in 1 year...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

totally_screwd

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 14:10 »
Y BUT IF I LEAVE THE GAME,I WONt GET UNBANNED,ANY ADMIN WILL SAY,U LEFT THE GAME,NO UNBAN,AND HE GOT HIS UNBAN,MB HE GET SOME WARN,AND WTF ABOUT THAT 1 HOUR I PLAYED THAT GAME AND SpenT TIME FOR NOTHING,SO WHY WE ALL DONT GET THAT POWER TO UNBAN,SO I'LL LEAVE GAME EVERY TIME WHEN THE GAME GOES BAD,AND LATER UNBAN MYSELF,VERY SIMPLE,STALKER ABOUT U(not cause ur solving that request,just for the sentence,rules are same to everyone,dont speak bullshits pls,cause rules are not same to all of us,as we can see on this,cause resor is unbanned,and some other guy if leave the game,no unban for like 4,6 days,what is normal,but i guess admins/mods can leave game if they want,theyll get their unban,very lame)

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,40532.msg125698.html#msg125698

want me to put more?

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 14:12 »
ok so,hmm,i gor some unban cause of my router,now everything is fine,so i'll enter game and later i'll got to beach and will u unban me if i dont have time for play all game,i rly wanna go swim...
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

totally_screwd

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 14:14 »
ok so,hmm,i gor some unban cause of my router,now everything is fine,so i'll enter game and later i'll got to beach and will u unban me if i dont have time for play all game,i rly wanna go swim...

I would unban for the first time, dont know about other mods but most of us gives 2. even 3. chance to rule breakers

I know what I am talking about thats why if you guys need proof I can show more about other mods,just need to search the old requests a bit

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 14:18 »
ok,i'll use my 3 chances than,if its possible,for the first time i break some rule,and 1 more question,and after u answer u can lock this topic,in this brake rules ban cause of flame too?cause i rly sometimes cant play with some guys and i prefer to ignore them or listen what they write so post ban request,but in this 3 chances can i use flame on someone too?
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 14:19 »
Y BUT IF I LEAVE THE GAME,I WONt GET UNBANNED,ANY ADMIN WILL SAY,U LEFT THE GAME,NO UNBAN,AND HE GOT HIS UNBAN,MB HE GET SOME WARN,AND WTF ABOUT THAT 1 HOUR I PLAYED THAT GAME AND SpenT TIME FOR NOTHING,SO WHY WE ALL DONT GET THAT POWER TO UNBAN,SO I'LL LEAVE GAME EVERY TIME WHEN THE GAME GOES BAD,AND LATER UNBAN MYSELF,VERY SIMPLE,STALKER ABOUT U(not cause ur solving that request,just for the sentence,rules are same to everyone,dont speak bullshits pls,cause rules are not same to all of us,as we can see on this,cause resor is unbanned,and some other guy if leave the game,no unban for like 4,6 days,what is normal,but i guess admins/mods can leave game if they want,theyll get their unban,very lame)
man listen i know how u feel but i disagree with u to this ... if u rly had to leave for something important and type unban request (which take 1 minute)they will unban u .. i remember someone said (i had to leave for private problem)and got unbanned +man there is something is called respect.. YES justice is over all but u cant act with high ppl like normal ppl .. still resor is old moderator (if they banned him)imagine how he feels .. its like treating obama like osama

and last thing: LOOOL seriesly man how the f*** night_stalker involved for this ...he didnt say rules r same for everyone he said rules for him (n3cr0m4n) is the same for any other user .. just for record :P

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 14:20 »
ok when its some private problem ok,but he gtg dring + he didnt write unban request,i know he is admin buw what,is he retarded to write an unban request(30 sec)

totally_screwd

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 14:21 »
ok,i'll use my 3 chances than,if its possible,for the first time i break some rule,and 1 more question,and after u answer u can lock this topic,in this brake rules ban cause of flame too?cause i rly sometimes cant play with some guys and i prefer to ignore them or listen what they write so post ban request,but in this 3 chances can i use flame on someone too?

man it is not like that we are machines =),every mod has his/her own opinion and decision according to the situations,I once unbanned a perma banned guy 2 times and he still did same mistake,but once I denied a guy who apologized for the national flame etc

so what you ask is cannot be answered generally =),hope you get me

cheers

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 14:23 »
stop raging kid ....... u have mental problems or something? and btw ur talking offtopic ...

and about topic. ........ i seriesly dont care about it anymore and bored about it .. resor doesnt have the Courage to say anything ... this topic will be locked and will go nowhere
Is that your defence? im raging? Again please grow up, all you are talking is nonsense
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 14:25 »
stop raging kid ....... u have mental problems or something? and btw ur talking offtopic ...

and about topic. ........ i seriesly dont care about it anymore and bored about it .. resor doesnt have the Courage to say anything ... this topic will be locked and will go nowhere
Is that your defence? im raging? Again please grow up, all you are talking is nonsense
man WTF u want? i didnt even talk to u and u still want to make it big deal imo ok what i talk is totally (not u totally :D) bullshit happy?

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 14:25 »
ok,i got u,just wondering like u unbanned that guys that left 3,4 games cause he had retards in team,idiots etc,mb for the first time i wont be able to not flame on someone cause i met retards in every game from day to day

totally_screwd

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 14:29 »
ok,i got u,just wondering like u unbanned that guys that left 3,4 games cause he had retards in team,idiots etc,mb for the first time i wont be able to not flame on someone cause i met retards in every game from day to day

that adramen guy which I unbanned,he was perma banned for leaving 4+ times but noone gave him the chance till me I guess so I decided to give the guy a chance and it was like 6 months ago so I do not remember correctly and flame,afk,leaving doesnt matter so much

now my advice to you and all of the users: when you break a rule,do not think that you won't get unbanned when you make a soft/honest unban request BUT this doesnt mean that you can spoil our mods/admins decisions,eventually you will face 'denied' texts if you just write 'i am sorry I wont repeat the mistake' and dont follow the words you promiss

hope you get me

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 14:33 »
i'll be honest to that tard in game same as in unban request to admins,ok,tnx for ur time and answers about ban/unban etc..

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 14:35 »
1950_Crna_Rupa is sasuke and totally_screwd is naruto i rly started to like this (Sry for offtopic :P)

totally_screwd

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2011, 14:36 »
i'll be honest to that tard in game same as in unban request to admins,ok,tnx for ur time and answers about ban/unban etc..

np,anytime

but please do not repeat the mistakes over and over again and mass apologize :D,i mean this is not a game...