Author Topic: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth  (Read 6646 times)

Offline PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pd.Eu Backstage/truth
« on: June 18, 2011, 13:42 »
Yo, i just thought that i will share some of my experiences on how things works here and to reveal that mods are corrupted here as shit, of course most of you are aware of that so just take it as another proof. Before you think that im some desperated-just-banned-raging-guy im gonna tell you that im not, i didn't play dota for 2 months and im not gonna, at least not here. Just dun have better things to do ATM, also it just make me feel like "lolwut" whenever these mods do whatever they want to, pissing on rules and making fun of regular users, let's begin:

1. Lock the target
2. /f a mod
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Actually it works mostly if you are pretty much skilled, playing in one team with mega unskilled admin and making that guy win or just let him take few kills lol, in my case it was castiele, so i had my very own looser kid with some power.

Anyway, it was around the time that i've met meShuggah, really cool and mega funny guy, we owned/got owned in some pubs/privs etc. We did some serious abuse, mega leaving, afking, ruining games etc. There were like 30 ban requests for us, so i asked what's gonna be his new acc name cuz it was obvious we gonna get banned hard, he was silent for a while, then we played some games with castiele and i was informed that there is no problem with our flying ban requests, because we will get unbanned/denied ban req. like np.

Trick was simple, we either wrote some bullshit in threads like "I had connection issues, im sorry i won't do it again etc. etc. Then admin would write "If it happens again they will get perma, !denied". If report was about our serious abuse then castiele would ban us just for 24h to make it look like we are actually banned, but then ninja unban us, even if it should last like week.

We could do ANYTHING we wanted, mute abuse, leave game anytime as many times as we wish, mega flame blablabla, well i don't think it's right is it? Ofc at that time it was imba for me so i kept my mouth shout, but since now im not part of this rotten community i can tell ya the truth.

Also the other trick was that when someone wrote ban request for us castiele would ban us, we would write unban req, and castiele would tell other mods to unban us, we just had to write decent bullshit. And there ya go, 0% justice 100% lies and mega corruption, now how did average players felt like when we left game/flamed them and there was none consequence for us hm? Ofc i can tell ya that i was asshole back then, but it was fun.

Examples:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,45090.msg141622.html#msg141622
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44911.msg141014.html#msg141014  (classic example,  7 days ban, no ban after 24h or even earlier)
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,5274.msg16898.html#msg16898
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44994.msg141333.html#msg141333 (example of castiele banning us, we wrote unban req next minute and another mod from "mafia" would ninja unban us).

Admins involved in this phenomenon:
Castiele
Mr.Niceguy
LordKurai

I assume there is much more, but don't have proofs for that, so i will stick to FACTS.

Also probably Ek0 is corrupted as well, this is ONLY speculation because after all these abuses and 10 bans req. everyday for me and meshu at forum things were lookin suspicious, eventually later on ek0 knew that we are protected and banned us both, PERMA banned.

Here you can see meshu fooling around about his perma ban:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,46426.msg145641.html#msg145641

Weeks after that ban he told me something like "i will be unbanned soon, preparing for it". Now go check at pd.eu site if he remains banned ;) He got unbanned after all these scams, abuses etc. etc. There is no way you get unbanned from shit like this, at least not in a regular way. And no1 else then ek0 could unban him.

About Kurai... I was once playing on "[vis]distortion" acc, got perma banned by him months before i've met castiele, i asked Cast. if he could unban that acc for me, he said no problem, he will just ask Kurai, and there  you go, i was playing on this acc afterwards but eventually got banned for multi on another acc, ksv caught me :P

Unfortunately it was on the old bot so im unable to give you mega details, if i could i would post exact games after which we got fake-banned and unbanned next few hours. Also there is more links to threads where we get ninja unbans/denied ban requests etc. Just can't remember all forum accounts i had and some of them are deleted so this is all i could dig up. As i said, to many of you it's obvious matter, i hope that new players will think again before staying here for longer.

Whatever cover up story will headstaff come up with, just know that everything i said is 100% true, i didn't made up single thing, admins will for sure try some tricks like "We can't check if these so called ninja unbans were made 24h after ban, or 7 days after therefore gtfo and we delete topic cuz no proves" i have no reason to lie, especially that im not following pd.eu for 2 months or so. Make your decision yourself users, you think that things like that doesn't happen everyday?

Peace.

Btw. Meshu, srry for writing about you, nothing against you.

Bravo for ninja deleting my thread, afraid of facing the truth and showing players your real style. No problem, i will repost it as many times as possible, now you did show how helpless cowards you are, instead of trying to prove me wrong you just delete topic lmao

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 14:02 »
We already know about this like 3-4 months ago, we warned some mods and demote some others.
It is a timely case that it is entirely unrepresentative of the current playdota.eu

What do you expect now?

As u said you even havent played like 2 months ago in here, so plz if you wanna start a war or charge someone, bring some new stuff

Thx
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 14:06 by fawkz »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 14:09 »
rofl is that true?

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 14:10 »
Care to explain how come that meshu got unbanned after all these things we/he have done? He was perma banned by ek0. Kinda mrniceguy didn't got demoted and he is as far in this shit as castiele was. But np. You guys got heaven here.

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 14:19 »
No idea man, but I will take care about it, as u can understand we cannot seek every single unban record for whole pd.eu player db.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 14:23 »
Ok great, i guess that's all lmao. See ya and gl in taking care of mafia moderators ;p

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 14:25 »
idk what happened in the past but mods here r the best and devoted :)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 14:44 »
Hahahahahahahaha :]
And what do you expect? Its always good to have friend or to have friend who has friend on higher positions. Thats how it goes now.

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 14:59 »
i guess i /f added wrong mods

it didint worked with couple of them :(

but yeah i pretymuch agree with everything u said  i saw tons of ninja unbans on my friends while they were rage leaving and so on

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 15:05 »
What did "PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd" say didn't surprise me. I see this kind of abusing often in real life - politics never get fine for speeding, they get big amount of money, can't explain where he get the money but some1 "poweful" always cleans everything up and no1 talks about it again like it never happend.

And here you post unban req, no1 knows if you lie or no when you said you had some computer/electricity fail.

Signature by Rocka

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 15:30 »
M8 i think u are coward and maybe some scared kiddoe u made this account before few hours,if u are so so so fair and honest why dont say ur true nick on forum and in game,instead u hiding behind that  crappy account,every1 can do that,making drama account,pathetic,i hope u are aware who is here hypocrite me and ppl u mentioned or you behind that account,so what i know meshuggah,so what i ban him and unban him its legit with proper request,and personally believe u arent some dumb kiddoe like u trying to present self,vacation is started u have more time to write about it,cuz when thats happened you was busy with school,wanna hear some facts read carefully rules"NOTES: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.Warns are permanent."what part u didnt understood?i banned and unbanned messhugah after spoke with him,i showed more tolerance cuz he is my friend + that little messhugah did more than u will ever in ur pathetic life for xpam community,and im gratefull + some ppl i believe,i already spoke with meshu and we found mutual agreement about flaming leaving and other,he promised and still holding a word he gave to me and this community,if he make one mistake more he will be perma banned from PD bots,for time he was banned he played on balkan,ss,ro and other leagues not like you or other trolls hiding behind 10001 account and making drama,i know u arent happy cuz meshu isnt banned,but ill give u few good reasons to be happy,im demoted and few other ppl,cheers

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 15:41 »
he is Master Jedi now xD

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 16:01 »
Care to explain how come that meshu got unbanned after all these things we/he have done? He was perma banned by ek0. Kinda mrniceguy didn't got demoted and he is as far in this shit as castiele was. But np. You guys got heaven here.

He's SS admin, some mods/admins are in ss, problem? :D
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 16:05 »
Decent rage, i wish i could understand ogre language... Wtf you talking about lol, i made this acc before few hours ago because my main forum acc has been deleted for trolling xD I didn't played here for 2 months, also my two last used main accounts ~ingame are given in links i provided in first post, you are as plain stupid as you always was, it's just plain stupidity nothing else, you can't think properly.

Lmao, not worth talking to you, ofc you know better about my life then i do :D It doesn't matter if it's him or whoever else, he should be banned 999 times for what he done, same goes for me, but i am banned and im not playing here ;p

xaoaxoaxooax, i just gave a call to my friend from Korea so he will translate second part of your troll writing. From which tribe do you come?

It's so sad that you can't even admit that you were wrong, PM me when you will grow hair on your ballz kidzor.

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 16:29 »

He's SS admin, some mods/admins are in ss, problem? :D

hes not ss admin  only voucher , none of the pd staff are in ss  (well djerfi is but i doubt he plays there)