Author Topic: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth  (Read 6802 times)

Offline PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 21:21 »
Ye, cuz you mods don't ask each other when reviewing same case, as i said, castiele banned us, when you were takin our unban req. you had to ask him about it, come on dont lie now, i was playin here for some time so i know how it works, you HAD to ask him about permission/his point of view. Also how the fuck can we have net issue at the same time when we are from two different countries? Sure we had problems, after feeding and just "left the game volu..." one after another lol

Just look how you try to defend yourself, usually, in 100% cases like that you wouldn't unban because it's clear rage leave. Lolz, so funny how you two trying to keep your face.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 21:25 »
Dude,

in that time, and now I had same position "Head b&u moderator" does that mean anything to you? I did not had to ask regular moderators anything. If I wanted to unban someone I could do that without asking anyone but root admins.

I dont need to defend myself, I am trying to make decent conversation with you and I am trying to show you how wrong you are. How wrong you are at least when you r mention me.

Cheers.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 21:38 »
And H.B&U mod can't see through obvious abuse like that one right? Wtf, you guys know everything about everything, you never make any mistake, as i said, feeding/different countries/simple leave and you just unban us like np? Also as far as i remember me and meshu were talking about leaving on ally chat, so gg.

I don't know if he asked you to take that unban and you trusted him that it's right unban, or you knew that it's friggin fake i don't know that, but anyone with no mental disorder would tell ya that this unban was suspicious at that time, i already explained why is that.

Castiele said he will take care of my unban, later on i saw that you took on my unban req. and i asked him if he told you to unban us, he said yes. - That's why i thought that you may be in this shit. I can't prove that he said it, he just did and thats all, besides, do i really look like someone who is lying? Disposing my own abusve behaviour + mega breaking rules on every step, you think i was sitting in my dark room and wrote this whole scenario? lol Also he is already demoted, he got demoted for a reason, it should ring a bell that im somehow not making things up. But whatever, you are free to think whatever you want to.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 21:40 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 22:13 »
its the end of history ... lets delete whole unban section so u feel happy what u think?

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 22:20 »
This post is parody really,you said something i "said" and that must be truth,no matter i said it or not,you didnt provide us with proofs and you expect to believe you something?,first u present self like abuser,flamer,leaver and in one momment you fighting with fair system,second you renewing some things happen before few months like happening today,third you accusing some ppl for abuse and again zero proofs,its pitty this community dont have trolling icons for ppl like you,ok i abuse it,not once several times,did i regret about abuses i made NO,i unbanned alot friends cuz DC,sometimes leaves,gave  second chance's some mhers,and thats result my demote,so what?so why you care about it?you are so alone in this world u must spam here about unfair admins?better community,where is your contribution in this story,dont counting this craps i heard today...enjoy m8...but somehow if u cant find solution try to google something like find a real life,i wish you gl in that...
Plus i said ur mother promised me something but cant remember extactly what...nvm when i find proofs ill post here...
Regards
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 22:21 by castiele »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 23:21 »
Did I said I cant make mistakes? I did not. I have told you that I unbanned you cause in that time I believed you had net problems, and I knew messugah is decent player, so yes I was wrong u was right I have unbanned u guys you manged to trick me, me dumb gg no re.

Btw after that messugah got perma ban cause of his leaving games problem.

He is unbanned by ek0 and he had all rights to unban him if he wants.

So, to conclude, you have brought up this cause of why?

Cause of corruptivnes of castiele? <-- ex moderator (and he was not demoted cause of those things YOU mention just to inform you).

Cause of corruptivnes of lord_kurai?
I did not saw anywhere in your post any thread with kurai name on it.

Cause of corruptivnes of me?

I have explain you and gave u my vision of everything and I gave u explanation of that unban (I did not rlly need to do that but I wanted who cares).

Now, what else is wrong?

Cheers.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

totally_screwd

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 00:14 »
I really do not want to mess to this topic deeply because as far as I see mng explained the situation from his view allready.

I do not take sides of the staff here but you could have reported this to fawkz(owner of pd.eu) or myubernick to check the reactions.

You could have checked the current position of castiele(cause you aim at him mostly here) you would have seen that he is now ex-staff for some reason and that should have given you the idea that bad mod = now ex staff like you wrote above.

Does this not mean something good about pd?I am talking about from your point of view.If you find castiele corrupt and if u see he is gone now,how come pd.eu is like you describe here?

After it you still blamed pd.eu with so many things and here we work with 20+ staff members and you blamed all of our community just because you think 3x or 4x mods like you wrote were abusing.

It is not really fair imo and I do not think you are objective here,you are far deep subjective

If you want to change something about any case you chase,there are some really decent ways for decent fighters.Yours were not this way imo which is why I had to explain you all of this

ps: For all users,if my word means anything to you.If I had a chance to gain your trust listen to this.Our root admins are very fair(rare for a community),contact with them for any case you want via PM

regards
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 00:16 by totally_screwd »

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 10:30 »
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,64889.0.html

Jesus christ, this just getting ridiculous... Yet again you prove how fucked this place is, mega wannabepro ss player and your friend got banned so you gotta ninja unban him despite Angel deny, no ninja unban no won games for you? Get real, you are so pathetic. I bet he cried to you in PM.

@edit
YOU GOT BANNED? YOU JUST DID WANT TO CHECK HOW MH WORKS? OR MAYBE FLAMED FOR FUN? NO NEED TO WORRY, JUST PM @MRNICEGUY FOR NINJA UNBAN, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. lol

@edit2
Checkout what i wrote at the bottom in ban req. for drill.
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,64679.msg207585.html#msg207585

Didn't exactly thing just happened here? Ofc Angel had his job done cuz he is neutral mod, but mafia pro admin can't let his friend get banned right? Fucking speechless.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:47 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 10:53 »
Did you even look he was never banned for flame(once but not for hard flames)and he's also old player

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 10:58 »
well there is a lot admins that abused and still abusing their position but u cant do anything about that and there's still trollers like plsdontmakemeplayonpd his nick is like trolling...

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 11:02 »
Did you even look he was never banned for flame(once but not for hard flames)and he's also old player

Lol,"he have 100 games and was banned only once for flame so we won't ban him for racist flame?" Are you mrniceguy on fake acc? :D Pls stick away from this topic, you make no sense.

Or just mods should unban every single person with 100+games that write unban req. and say srry, despite ban reason like national flame. I haven't seen ANYONE that got unbanned after saying "srry" for national flame.

totally_screwd

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 11:08 »
I dont think that the guy drill is mng's friend,imo he just pmed him and asked forgiveness and told mng that he won't repeat the action again.

We do not want to lose people here,especially the ones who learn from their mistakes.Rules are here to teach people their mistake,not to banish them.

Also we are not naiv,we put warns so next time he flames like that there is no returning point

You are again missing the point of mine,I am not saying that mods,admins NEVER abuse but the example you just showed is not abuse tbh

ps: An example from my history =),I mute abused a guy and got banned,then I tried to lie on my unban request but mod denied it,after it I talked to the mod and told her the truth and she unbanned me and I didnt repeat it.Getting unbanned makes you feel like you owe the one who unbanned you and it makes you mostly not repeating your mistake
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:11 by totally_screwd »

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 11:18 »
1. im not mrniceguy lol... and 2. im sticking to what i said.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 11:19 »
Actually he is, i've seen them plenty of times playing together... And it's a bit more frustrating for me cuz of a perma headshot ban i got 3 months ago for literally ONE SENTENCE national flame, it was like first time out of 150 games, no warns, never banned, top 10 ladder. Shame that i didn't /f a mrniceguy and make him win some games so i would get ninja unban. Ofc, simple "sorry, won't do it again" didn't worked.

Im just saying it, back then i was pissed but now since i don't play dota i really dont care about that acc, so please dont go into direction that im trying to get a revenge or smth, cuz it's not that, but you gotta treat ALL players the same way, no fucking exceptions that he will get unban because he is some admin mate and the rest 9999 people in the same situation won't.

@edit
Np. im working on ban req for drill, found few more things :) Wonder what excuse will mrniceguy find to help him.

@edit2
Besides, REALLY? REALLY ONLY WARN FOR NATIONAL FLAME? Not even one week ban? Come on, this is 100% abuse, everyone get's perma ban right away for racist flame.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:25 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

totally_screwd

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25 »
but my point was,we also unban strangers who apologize

it is mods decision to unban or not but most of the mods give 2. chance to everyone

I find it low to check someones gaming history to get proofs,people make mistakes ofcourse but what can we receive by banishing them?

only some cases we keep perma banned like mhers or nationalist flamers(if you can find one more example after that unban,i mean an example which includes drill flaming nationalist way he will stay banned)

btw did you read this:

ps: An example from my history =),I mute abused a guy and got banned,then I tried to lie on my unban request but mod denied it,after it I talked to the mod and told her the truth and she unbanned me and I didnt repeat it.Getting unbanned makes you feel like you owe the one who unbanned you and it makes you mostly not repeating your mistake
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:29 by totally_screwd »