Author Topic: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth  (Read 6803 times)

Offline PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 16:33 »
But in SS there is a few mega global admins that are above regular pd.eu mods so... Do the math xd

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 16:53 »
Happy vacation is started?alot free time for dota and trollin?

Offline Quaken

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 17:25 »
M8 i think u are coward and maybe some scared kiddoe u made this account before few hours,if u are so so so fair and honest why dont say ur true nick on forum and in game,instead u hiding behind that  crappy account,every1 can do that,making drama account,pa .... blah blah ...
Sry, but i cant resist: why so offensive? His nick is showed in stats records posted here. I cant see any intention to be hide. I would admit his forum nick is little bit pathetic, but still, ur behaviour should be exemplary.

But evade generalization. Its not about pd.eu, its about individuals.

(its critical post, not flame-post, thx)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 17:27 by Quaken »

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 17:28 »
M8 i think u are coward and maybe some scared kiddoe u made this account before few hours,if u are so so so fair and honest why dont say ur true nick on forum and in game,instead u hiding behind that  crappy account,every1 can do that,making drama account,pa .... blah blah ...
Sry, but i cant resist: why so offensive? His nick is showed in stats records posted here. I cant see any intention to be hide. I would admit his forum nick is little bit pathetic, but still, ur behaviour should be exemplary.

But evade generalization. Its not about pd.eu, its about individuals.

(its critical post, not flame-post, thx)

best defence is offence   tbh thats why so offencive

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 19:02 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

:D epic thread. Epic.

mrNiceguy involved:

thread solved by me:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44994.msg141333.html#msg141333

So you say you lied in your unban request and I unbanned you cause of what, you payed me like 100 euros, your so funny boy.

Do you know how many ppl lied in their unban requests and they got unban? Who knows! Why?Cause in the end we are all humans.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,5274.msg16898.html#msg16898

About this, ahaha again, your so f..in lol, I cant remember when I banned someone because of reasons he wrote in his request.

Srsly I u make me laugh hard, I just dont get why fawkz even bother to respond on your post.

Ur so LOL.

Do I have something from deny someones request? Do I have something for not banning someone? Ye right I have I have a new house, brand new car, appartment on the sea and little house in mountains, but that is not the end, I will not stop until I get another hous in Santa Barabara USA.

Fail thread, fail user, fail post, and in the end fail try.

Cheers from corrupted pd.eu moderator.

P.S. About SS league: I was part of SS league because I asked ss-extasy himself to give me vouch cause I wanted to obs some games there, later I got unvouched and vouched again by [yuma]noel, I m not part of ss league now, I am balkan community moderator on xpam and that has nothing with ss league.

P.S.2 If you see that some moderator does not work his job properly or he is making ninja unbans you can report him to me or to nv.thug. if I am not doing my job as I should you can report me to ek0, [uf]polska, fawkz or Myubernick.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 19:18 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 19:21 »
Epic serbian boy haz hard  timez remembering his abuse :/ But np. go try turn it into laugh, i dun care anyway, i just wrote how you were/are solving things.

Kk, i will make it easier for you to remember... Someone reported me and meshu for leaving/hard flaming whatever, i don't remember, castiele wrote in that request that we are banned for a week and told us to write unban req later, also told us to make up things like connection issue or smth and he will msg you to ninja unban us so everything will look cool.

If this is not abuse then gj.

Go write a few more lols, seems that it is best you can do here. Trying to save ur ass hard huh.

@edit
Also meshu playing up-to-date with 0 warns, unbanned from ek0's perma ban is totally fine right? Why don't unban all banned players, is there any special reason he is above a law?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 19:33 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 20:00 »
Dude, I mean you failed again, you obviously dont know geography even you see my avatar. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina I am not from Serbia.

castiele wrote in that request that we are banned for a week and told us to write unban req later,

And ??

also told us to make up things like connection issue or smth and he will msg you to ninja unban us so everything will look cool.

I will msg icyfrog to make hero with my nickname on it! Does that mean he will do that?

Srsly dude, all that u r saying now does not have anything with reality.

Just to give you one little hint, if ek0 unbanned someone who is permanently banned he did not made any mistake or any error, cause that is his right, he is b&u admin and he can unban who ever he wants, without any responsability.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 20:15 »
Ye, cuz i have nothing better to do then searchin for info about your location, Bosnia and Herzegovina/Serbia whatever, who cares, like these are some important countries lol.

Zomg, im not sure if you are as dumb as you want to look like... You really can't understand what i'm writing? Everyone else could but only you got some CPU limitation in your head?

We got reported for hard abuse
In order to save our asses castiele wrote !banned for week only to cover up our incomming ninja unban
What do you mean by "And?" we clearly broke rules mega hard, but in order to get us unbanned we just had to write FAKE unban request that was 100% ABUSIVE UNBAN
But you dare to ask me what's wrong with that, jesus christ who the fuck gave you moderator status?
This is the ABUSE FAKE NINJA UNBAN: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44994.msg141333.html#msg141333 CASTIELE TOLD  YOU TO UNBAN US FEW HOURS AFTER WE "GOT" BANNED FOR A WEEK AND TOLD US TO LIE, JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A PROPER UNBAN REQ, AND YOU UNBANNED US WHILE WE SHOULD STAY BANNED FOR MEGA HARD ABUSE, DOES YOUR LITTLE BRAIN GET IT?

I just lack words for your behaviour, how the fuck you dare to tell me that i am lying, i just gave you proofs and described everything as it was done, but go try to save your little ass because you are afraid now to face what you did earlier, jesus dear god christ, you are just pathetic, and i really mean it, i got ninja unbanned many times, but ofc. it has nothin to do with reality just because you can't understand text you are reading, im fucking done with you, you are simply trolling here, now please go asslick some guy's from SS so you won't have to loose ap tr noobs +1 all the time. Cya, i won't respond to your dumb provocation.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 20:21 »
Check this out:
January 26, 2011, 06:26 am »
!banned 7 days meshuggah
!banned 7 days yamateh.effect
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44911.msg141014.html#msg141014

January 26, 2011, 06:55 pm »
YaMateh.EffecT-!Unbanned
MeSHUGGAH-!Unbanned
Locked!

But ofc im making things up right mr.moderator? It feels really good to pwn such a liar as you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 20:24 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline Taz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 20:51 »
Dude, I was fighting with the same thing when quon and the rest of his boys were moderators here and nothing changed then to better. Still, +1 for you.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 20:58 »
Bring some correct proofs.When mod told you write unban request i will unban you.Other than that stop whining

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 20:58 »
you all the time saying how i told u something and kinda...who are u?where are proofs i told u something like screenshots or logs?hmm please share that with us...or stfu man u boring me hard...

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 21:08 »
I'm gonna post it again, also you are on my ignore list castiele as well, you write bullshit since the start, even Quaken said so, but you know which post to ignore right?

Check this out:
January 26, 2011, 06:26 am »
!banned 7 days meshuggah
!banned 7 days yamateh.effect
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,44911.msg141014.html#msg141014

January 26, 2011, 06:55 pm »
YaMateh.EffecT-!Unbanned
MeSHUGGAH-!Unbanned
Locked!

This is enoug proof, he can't unban us himself without getting in touch with mod that banned us; in this case castiele. Also yo you lil coward kid mr.castiele, you did got demoted for a reason didn't you? Even fawkz said so just stfu and go away with your trolling, as i said, i ignore you from now on cuz you talk only shit.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 21:14 »
Bring some correct proofs.When mod told you write unban request i will unban you.Other than that stop whining
Thats not enough proof

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 21:15 »
you all the time saying how i told u something and kinda...who are u?where are proofs i told u something like screenshots or logs?hmm please share that with us...or stfu man u boring me hard...

OOo i completly forgot it.

SS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN :D :D.

now serious, dude you dont have to rage, I was explaining you things.

1. castiele is EX <--- read it AGAIN EX MODERATOR <--- EX <---- EX <--- EX MODERATOR. What ever he told you it WAS BEFORE. (If he ever told you anything ofc.).

2. you accused ME for "he told us that he will send you pm and you will unban us". I am telling you I will send icefrog msg to name one hero "mrniceguy".

You are showing me what, thread where I unbanned you cause you wrote:

5: We had problem with net, there wasnt any reason for us to leave it was early game + they had lagger

??? so you lied in your request SO WHAT.

Your implying that I am corruptive cause I have unbanned you after 12 hours or 20 minutes of your ban? Are you insane, every fc..in body have right to post unban request after he got ban, and if I think that request deserve to be solved and those users deserve unban then I will unban them, I dont need someone to tell me what to do.

Now, just to tell you, avoid caps on in your posts, cause that is consider as spam, you can earn warns like that or your post can be deleted.

And I am telling every single one of you:

If some moderator is not doing his job right you can report him to me or to nv.thug, if I am not doing my job right you can report me to ek0, fawkz, myubernick or [uf]polska.

Kind regards.

mr.corupptiveniceguy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 21:22 by mrNiceguy »