Author Topic: June 13.  (Read 1732 times)

Offline 3P_Fixy

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
June 13.
« on: June 13, 2011, 15:44 »
Today is the June 13th, is there any information about fixing bot?

Melissa

Re: June 13.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 18:57 »
Tomorrow it will be fixed aik

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 20:02 »
Imo they should keep this thing, that only contributors can host.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 20:11 »
Imo they should keep this thing, that only contributors can host.
if that happened ppl will donate to play not to help .... donation should be to help the community i personally dont care b/c im sure 100% that more ppl will donate and i will find games easy and anyway admins provided as free amazing bot .. we should say ty not hey we donated so we should the only ppl who can host :P

Offline slovenija

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 22:22 »
Lol there was never problem with bot :) But its funny if the connection limit was problem and ..money has been sent weird how its not fixed up or how none takes hurry to make it work again or shall i say unlimit the hosting. 
2nd thing, if the connection limit was problem ...they could just limit number of games to 20 :D Same as it was when ppl donated and around that many games was max player at a certain time.

I support donation ...but be real ppl ..if you say it is until 13th ..its almost 14th.

So u will eat up on your word and just show to everyone its was all a hoax.

I think that most ppl would agreee with me.

I still think its a great project and i support you, but please stick behind your words.
You needed money (you got it), conn limit till 13th (its almost 14th) this are facts.

ty

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 22:32 »
You needed money (you got it), conn limit till 13th (its almost 14th) this are facts.

:D lol, you know we got it? oh I forgot your official accountant of playdota.eu :D.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline slovenija

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 22:34 »
Also i would like to add that even thou all can host later again as you said. I will donate personally for supporting PD and im sure i wont be the only one no matter it has anything to do with hosting. This is about the confidence to your community.

Thank you , and i hope u understand what im trying to say. This is just a suggestion.

Live long and prosper :)

Offline badass_asterix

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 22:35 »
As for all great projects ... they all come to the end.

This hosting solution was 1 of the best thing that happened ever 9 years of playing w3 for me ... from times of ROC on.... DDay, 3 corr... defense of the ancients (in early stages) and now DOTA :)

Keeping in mind what is going on I can say only that it is getting worse every day now since hosting is disabled.
Let me explain...
''Contributors'' (the on who played 10bucks) not the one who helped keeping comunity up and taking care that everything works ... thumbs up for them!!!! ... the one who played 10 bucks are hosting nowdays and they are the face of PD ...

So when u enter a PD game u get kicked like an animal using kick 6 7 8 9 10 because they don't care ...
you are just a number and there are planty of players out waiting so lets kick like mad!

This is the face of playdota.eu games nowdays ... and all the hard work you guys invested in ban system and all is gone ... being rude is a fashion nowday ... because being contributor gives you this possibility.

I am sad....

Ty all for nice moments we spent together playing dota

Still optimist that things will get to sanity ... but everyday less.

Have fun

Offline slovenija

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 22:37 »
Again Mrniceguy ...i am nice guy too:D So lets all be nice then :)

I think it was good idea..for donation..and it worked.

All i am saying is for info to be realeased about the true date of hosting possibility , nothing else.
I m not the only guy asking that so im just speaking out for ppl.

No offence just askin and again ..i said i understand there are problems sometimes in life...but we are also here to help and fix it ..thats why u can ask for help and u did...and ppl did respond...u cant say that we dont try.....each in our own way ;)

Enjoy and hope to be all working soon as intended :)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 22:41 »
Sad...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 23:07 »
So when u enter a PD game u get kicked like an animal using kick 6 7 8 9 10 because they don't care ...
you are just a number and there are planty of players out waiting so lets kick like mad!

This is the face of playdota.eu games nowdays ... and all the hard work you guys invested in ban system and all is gone ... being rude is a fashion nowday ... because being contributor gives you this possibility.
This is problem of Internet and anonymity. Any1 can tell you or call you how he/she wants because they will probably never meet you and if they meet you they will not know that you are "Dota_Master94" or whatsoever. In the World of Internet you are nothing, there are 135k players (accounts) on PD.eu so if they don't like they kick you and don't care. That's nothing new and it will not change.
But honestly - would you let some1 who you don't like in your own game? I think you would kick him as well.
So wait few days a you can host your own game :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 23:28 »
@slovenija

dude I was kidding, I dont know do you understand that someone was paying for this server until now, and that someone was owner of all this (fawkz), find me 1 post where he was asking you guys to help him paying. you wont find it of course.
Now it happen that he just cant or wont (I rly dont know and I dont want to ask him its his right) to pay more for something he gives u for free, yes at this moment he is paying nice amount of cash so you guys can play here for free, and as you all know every server has limits, and it rly happen that we have just spent our limit for previous month.

Now, why would not we help him, yes HELP HIM to continue paying this server, or even to transferr his bots on bigger one and like that we will continue to play here without lags again.

I will help him for sure, I m married and I have child too, but since I am playing here from time when this bot was called partidilla I believe he deserves something in return. We dont force anyone to donate but why should not we reward those guys who are more than willing to donate, we r not asking you to donate 100 euros/dollars it would be very nice from you if you can donate 3-5 euros each month, Now,  you can imagine this: I am 100% sure that we have 10 000 of active players here, if 50 of them donate 5 euros once or twice per year (lets say if they swap each month, i mean those 10k of users swaps each month, this month donate 50 users, next month other 50 and so on and so on...) we will probably have enough money to pay for the best servah on the earth. For me 5 euros 5 time per year is rly nothing comparing what I am getting in return: free hosting, no lag, amount of leavers I can live with..... and I know pd.eu staff want to implement a lot of other things for contributing here.

@unbanmehplx

Dude, you have said it right, yes they can go to play on gangrena where every second player have mh, they can go and play on dotalicious where your getting banned or warned for saying "fu...k you noob" or something similar, or they can go and play on RGC where you cant host game you want and where you can play only dota games and not anything else.

Yes, they should leave this bot instead of help us transfer it on some better place or help us paying for current servah.

Cheers dude, I hope you live long and in prosperity,

Best regards.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 23:32 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.