Author Topic: About the dropped bot until 13th  (Read 8082 times)

Offline tightrope

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About the dropped bot until 13th
« on: June 10, 2011, 20:32 »
Some feedback. Here's my thought. I honestly don't believe that the pd.eu staff didn't think that if thousand of players download the dota maps besides custom maps, they'll run out of rope for the internet  or didn't think that more games = more broadband(that was the reason right?).

Therefore i think this is just a mere scam to get some money off a few players. I'm sure lots of players will donate if this thing keeps happening, since they're the only ones that will be able to pub.

So, the only thing i can say is that I'm disappointed, thank you for showing your true face.

Best of,
      Tightrope

Ps. no "go to garena", "go away", stuff like that. feedback should be treated professionally if there's any of that left on the server.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About the dropped bot until 13th
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 20:42 »
This is not scam like we said , we limited creatins due data transfering ,so we limited some creations and allow people only who helped community with few euros which is all we need.

If we let you create max games ,OMFG it is lagging like hell-4,5 topic about lags.
If we shut down the bot you would still cry.
If we dont ask for money , people dont give anything in return. We made some limit of creations ,only for people who support community and give something in return like 5 euros which is few packs of cigarets or one go out with your friends.

Some people are selfish and they dont give nothing in return ,just demanding more and more and that cost time and money.

We upgrade servers when they lag , of course we ask few donations for it just for upgrade but monthly fee is also higher and now its 200,300 euros, and none gave a thing ,maybe there was donation once per month and we were lucky if it was higher than 10e.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 21:30 »
This is not scam like we said , we limited creatins due data transfering ,so we limited some creations and allow people only who helped community with few euros which is all we need.

If we let you create max games ,OMFG it is lagging like hell-4,5 topic about lags.
If we shut down the bot you would still cry.
If we dont ask for money , people dont give anything in return. We made some limit of creations ,only for people who support community and give something in return like 5 euros which is few packs of cigarets or one go out with your friends.

Some people are selfish and they dont give nothing in return ,just demanding more and more and that cost time and money.

We upgrade servers when they lag , of course we ask few donations for it just for upgrade but monthly fee is also higher and now its 200,300 euros, and none gave a thing ,maybe there was donation once per month and we were lucky if it was higher than 10e.

I agree. What's a few euros? If you give 5 euros you won't even feel you gave something, and it will help a lot to this community and players who play it. I think fawkz, after all he did for us, deserves our donations. And you should stop crying and donate...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 22:42 »
tightrope in my opinion the kind of posts you make like the one above, are saying just as much as what people say when they ''Go to Garena''.

What you are saying to admins is ''fix this or I'll go to Garena, you're just trying to bring it in a kind way
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 23:41 »
I see there are lot of people who think "They let cr8 only people who gave em money. So they just want more money from more people but saying they have problems."

You all need to realize that nothing is free. And yes, they want money from you. But not to scam any1, they need money to keep everything running.

The cost for keeping this is 200-300 euros and that 1 guy who pays this must be sick of this imo. He pays 200-300 euros every month and all he gets from this community is 10 euros per month + he is flamed pretty hard if there is any problem! No1 even says Thank you!

Signature by Rocka

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 23:44 »
I see there are lot of people who think "They let cr8 only people who gave em money. So they just want more money from more people but saying they have problems."

You all need to realize that nothing is free. And yes, they want money from you. But not to scam any1, they need money to keep everything running.

The cost for keeping this is 200-300 euros and that 1 guy who pays this must be sick of this imo. He pays 200-300 euros every month and all he gets from this community is 10 euros per month + he is flamed pretty hard if there is any problem! No1 even says Thank you!

I hate too much people like you
why you care anyway
there are people who can axplain or  Contris
why you get your'self in to this?
thining you are smth?
damn i am so pissed -.-

FD^God.Wtf^_^

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 23:54 »
In some way illusioner is right
Astaroth why you care anyway?

Offline this_is_SPARTAAAA

• CASCADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 00:03 »
+1 Tightrope. Its all scam... they count on no lifers to fill their pockets.. But I admire you (scam maker), its not easy to fool 50 000+users (or how many you have..)
I'd probably do the same if I had chance... "Cheating is not cheating if you dont get caught!"

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 00:10 »
In some way illusioner is right
Astaroth why you care anyway?
Because I like this bot and community.
And it pissing me off when I see millions of threads with "Why do you want money?" etc.
You really wonder that not everything is free? Or you don't trust them they need to pay for the services they provide you?
I can't see any problem in this - they need money to keep this running.
If you want to pay, you can but you don't need to, no1 is forcing you.

Signature by Rocka

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 08:40 »
Ofcourse nobody is forcing me to donate ......
but you act like a ..... no lifer......
and they provide me what?
ffs i am playing dota not working ....

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 12:30 »
They provide you great bots and bans/unbans.

Signature by Rocka

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31 »
:O really?
ok i will donate my money for that for sure :)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 12:34 »

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 13:41 »
Ilussioner if you think that our bot and service is not good and we dont deserve help ,you always try other community.

Like tightrope , what you want me to say other , that you are right ? We dissapointed you ,ok. It doesnt change the fact bot could be shut down if there was no help.

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 14:40 »
sorry guys but u all fail

nolifer - no job - no money - no donate ?

lifer - job - money - donate ? :D

i basicly see no sence why someone would "buy" hosting services acording to all of u if theres others platforms to play on for free ?

so say w/e u want but this is not even close of being "Scam"