Author Topic: Strategy for Puck  (Read 7498 times)

Offline Srbin

• regarding regards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Strategy for Puck
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 07:44 »
+noob of strategyes , u can build whatever u want, its mean on what look like game, and what of combos u will make, that mean u have more that 100 combiantions per game!

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 08:51 »
my skill build with puck is
orb
phase
orb
silence
orb
ulti
orb
silence
silence
 In the skill build u can max silence before orb since its more usefull. but orb is better as harrasing so it depends i almost always go for orb tho.

For starting items i go wand, 2 branches, 2 claritys a set of tangos a salve. If needed upgrade wand or sell them after a while. my core is boots then str treads, bottle, 1or2 bracers, dagger, then hex or shivas or any high lvl item my teams seems to need. Really love this hero especially cause of his mobiliy, also is very good at entering and scaping from fights when u max shift u can dagger just after shift ends but ofc no lagg is esencial for this.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
  • Cel mai adevarat pizdalau!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 11:14 »
I personally love puck

my skill build is almost like everyones but varies from match to match.i dont have a constant skill build

i start with circlet.mantle of int,2 branches,tangoes and clarity potion
then i make magic stick,null talisman(rarely make a dagon of it),bottle,treads,aganims,orchid or guinso
when i get this items most of the times the game is over

never tried force staff,travels,shiva,dager on puck..but they could be good

obviously you can make whatever items you feel that would be good in that particulary match

most of the players dont play puck or other int heroes because they are harder to play..they almost every time chose agi or str heroes
i think i never saw a public match on pd without one of these heroes: bara , huskar , riki , troll , mort. :(

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39 »
I personally love puck

my skill build is almost like everyones but varies from match to match.i dont have a constant skill build

i start with circlet.mantle of int,2 branches,tangoes and clarity potion
then i make magic stick,null talisman(rarely make a dagon of it),bottle,treads,aganims,orchid or guinso
when i get this items most of the times the game is over

never tried force staff,travels,shiva,dager on puck..but they could be good

obviously you can make whatever items you feel that would be good in that particulary match

most of the players dont play puck or other int heroes because they are harder to play..they almost every time chose agi or str heroes
i think i never saw a public match on pd without one of these heroes: bara , huskar , riki , troll , mort. :(

indeed in every game these heroes are, ffs there are better heroes then that ;D but hard to play agree, as me I play usually int heroes or gankers, cause they are very valuable and more funny then mindless farming for carries and repeated strategies :D

btw try the dagger its very cool you jump in and out and out our further in and FS is good for pushing some1 out your ulty for stun or into it 8)

Offline basshunterDOTA

• gayhunter :))
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 12:59 »
noobs

IMHO this is the best strategy for puck.
IMO noobs only can open topic like this and post a strategy comments for noobs.
strategy is in the game nigga
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 14:39 by basshunterDOTA »
I SAW ANYTHING HERE , KIDS WITH POKEMAN AND DIGIMAN , OR DRAGONBALL AND NATURO CARTOON SHITS, BUT A TOPLESS GUY XDDDDDD + THE FAG BASSHUNTER AS NAME
MARVOLOUS
U ARE MARVOLOUS
xD LOL

Offline HotBarbecuesBack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 13:34 »
ok then give us your PD.eu account, we gonna check your pro strategy this weekend.

And remove the "H" when you say "IMHO", you seem to be missing the point of humbleness.

Offline basshunterDOTA

• gayhunter :))
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 14:39 »
ok then give us your PD.eu account, we gonna check your pro strategy this weekend.`
don.dzony, this weekend i have much disconnected games, because i have internet problem.
And remove the "H" when you say "IMHO", you seem to be missing the point of humbleness.
ok
I SAW ANYTHING HERE , KIDS WITH POKEMAN AND DIGIMAN , OR DRAGONBALL AND NATURO CARTOON SHITS, BUT A TOPLESS GUY XDDDDDD + THE FAG BASSHUNTER AS NAME
MARVOLOUS
U ARE MARVOLOUS
xD LOL

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
  • Cel mai adevarat pizdalau!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 22:16 »
Why would you make Force Staff on Puke when nabs dont know about the second stun and try to run? :-\

Melissa

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 00:25 »
bcs its imba on puck ?