Author Topic: Switching rules?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline [cr9]revenge

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Switching rules?
« on: June 22, 2010, 20:17 »
In rules, u can only find this sentence about switching:    " After playing 35mins, switching is not necessary."
My question is: is it obligatory to switch in a game 5v3 with -so mode? Who should switch? Lowest roll? If some1 says he is with with friend can he avoid switching?
Another question is: all rules are for public games only? if i create a private game and some1 breaks the rules should i ban him or request ban for him?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: Switching rules?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 23:48 »
Asnwer:

NOTE: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.

That is just to inform you, now i will try to answer you so you can understand what i mean:

My question is: is it obligatory to switch in a game 5v3 with -so mode? Who should switch? Lowest roll? If some1 says he is with with friend can he avoid switching?

You can not force anyone to vote, or to swich! It is free will of every player!

Another question is: all rules are for public games only? if i create a private game and some1 breaks the rules should i ban him or request ban for him?

If that game is 5v5 and that game is counting in stats ladder, than yes you hav to ban him if he brakes the rules, and you have to report him if he brakes the rules! ( offcourse if you play with 9 friends you dont need to do anyithing of that, we will ban them probably if they do stat abuse only, but for leaving and flameing we will not cause it is priv game )

I hope so that i was helpful :D

GL&HF!!!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 23:56 »
In rules, u can only find this sentence about switching:    " After playing 35mins, switching is not necessary."
Actually it should be after 30mins. Now i tried implementing some tweak, especially in that rule, but it turns out i can`t change the world.. But this is what you can do: first start making non -SO games and most important, start praying that there are no leavers in the game you are playing :D

But on the other hand, switch should be made only if the game is really balanced, for example scores are same and base is not destroyed, raxes and towers alive.

Anyhow, Have Fun playing :)

Offline dudicc

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 23:59 »
whenever you  play 3 v5 always some idiot dont accept switch cause he wont easy win and better stats
Many people do not follow the rules cause they wont easy win/stats  and many people do not report these idiots
is  there  more people who check forum every day and report idiots who dont follow the rules it would be much better cause more people would be banned
btw
Rules are there to be violated :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 00:08 by dudicc »

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 00:17 »
whenever you  play 3 v5 always some idiot dont accept switch cause he wont easy win and better stats
Many people do not follow the rules cause they wont easy win/stats  and many people do not report these idiots
is  there  more people who check forum every day and report idiots who dont follow the rules it would be much better cause more people would be banned
btw
Rules are there to be violated :D
True, but everytime a player from my team switched, i lose the game, so that is why i create non SO mode games and never switch :D