Author Topic: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake  (Read 9822 times)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 00:10 »
These situations make huge problems.

I wont mention one more situation like this ,since it is done with it. But lets continnue:

-Alien has good skill  even he started playing there ,so even with MH orno MH he would manage good games.
So now it is hard to judge either he is Mher or not. If i used MH i would simply make everyone beleive i dont use it by missing some runes or even dont go for free kill ; situation like i see trax with 50 hp using lothar and he takes path that none would predict it and i still find him and kill him - thats pure MH.

So ,( idont call you MHer alien ) ,you could missed those runes just to use that as proof you did not use any kind of hack ,also i know you play on Xpam for some time and you use that nick quite often,and with that nick you made name here (more less) ,so if you were caught for mhing you could simply make new account ,but it seems your nick is important to you ( my prediction,could be wrong) so try to defend yourself. As well your nick's stats.

So my suggestion is check for some random prediction ganks ,like : Lets check there ,and woooala ,enemy is there,and i suggest check that when game was diffuclt to win ,so you care less about using mh and beeing caught because you just  want to win .

That much from me.

How i can defend myself more than i do this? i explanied everything whit screenshots if u read all from beginig,
explained every game posted here, at least i posted when i fail whit rune, i have another acount here whit good stats, 1700+ i can play on that acc is not a problem but i want to explain here that am not cheater thats all, everyone is free to check my games

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2011, 00:22 »
me see alot of MHer and i play with many pudge and i prema ban 100 pudge player cuz they use hockes and non missing rune so as icy said its true but i think that if ur not 100% mh ur r so damm lucky player and that what i don't believe its impossible u got that much luck i know ur pro and u care about ur nick name cuz u play hard to get that state

me 80% pure hack and smart while u use it (very smart guy)  :P

20% not MH but lucky and i didnt see that luck with a player before ever ever

good luck m8 and i don't have any thing against u i hope we r wrong about u and get unbaned ASAP and we own u apology big time if ur not a MHer really and don't get mad  just we r human and we can make mistakes

at the end i really really hope that we r wrong we don't feel happy when we prema ban som1 who got MH we don't use power abuse here

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 00:24 »
alien can't lasthit or do a moving enemy hook, runewhoring is easy and i do it with tiny all the time.
anyway i saw replay cos i didn't wanna dota so i watched this instead and i see no mh, riki was behind wisp and got hit when wisp tethered away at 100mph then he tried to hook troll and got riki in the way again.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 00:34 »
alien can't lasthit or do a moving enemy hook, runewhoring is easy and i do it with tiny all the time.
anyway i saw replay cos i didn't wanna dota so i watched this instead and i see no mh, riki was behind wisp and got hit when wisp tethered away at 100mph then he tried to hook troll and got riki in the way again.

Unlucky rikimaru

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 00:40 »
Ofc ill support you im your fan number 1
First u never left lobby,u are kicked,cuz back in past i thought u are mher,u talking about whiners and look ur posts 3 pages of crying about "abuse"+ spaming your friends moderators about this Polska,NightMustFall and few others,you did that last time remember?,this for runes is pure luck and very easy to explain,like u did,u have my support for that and that cant be considered like MH in worst case its 50/50 but somehow you have 99 percent in some situations u gave up cuz some heroes like akasha,magina,mirana,wind still travel a little bit faster of others and u know very well there is no chance to race with them...

But pls try to explain us how u know exactly when they try to gank,ill be polite to explain better,several times u overplayed your opponent and he was forced to go back heal or shop but u still continue with farm without bothering and having idea(maybe he preparing to gank me)hero go back toward fountain chick come and bring heal in same time his ally took invi after he finished creeping in wood and preparing to gank you,you going back,no SS,no Wards,No signal of warning from your allies,simple back when his ally preparing to gank you,and when he going in base you staying on lane finishing your creeps,how is posible you always know when they are on roshan and dont think when is ursa,troll,lycan in game and u can expect early kill with lifesteal by them,in few games they went to roshan and realize they cant kill him and decide to try more luck in wood ganking some of your allies who was bottom lane,but somehow u signaled exact postion of them,and signals i love your signals its amazing somehow always signal exact position with mistake of 100-200 range in dota metric system,i can uderstand u realized they are wood and u signal random wood,and that word "random"its very hard to find in your games,you always know somehow WHERE and WHEN,call it luck,long experience personally dont give a sheet...if u ask me about what game exactly u can take any of your games from PD,almost every of them have 10-15 odds and alot lucky situations...

Pls alien dont think i hate you or dont love you or kinda,before in past you made me angry cuz u flamed one of my friends and later tried to present him like flamer but u initiate it,i fully understand you what currently u passing,its very hard to play those games its very stressfull and somehow boring,controling self to avoid to click on hero,units and shop if isnt in your range,that risk one wrong click can screw your pro gaming isnt acceptable,and you found self very nice in that situation...

I think u dont have a MH you are one of 1001 turkish luckers i banned in past before they demote me...

Best regards

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 00:47 »
castiele  ur my biggest n1 fan  ;D   

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 00:50 »
I think we should ask castiele about this ;)

Go ask him look what he speak about me:

"When i see ppl in lobby like alien and other whiners,i simple leave"
"And alien u are hypocrite" and more quote from here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,27468.15.html

He will suport me ROFL

Thats i speaking about... ur opinion is always agains me, i wont comment

btw i know, u checked many my replays before, becouse u hate me, but why u dind banned me, there is no reason u can speak only like this thats u have only... oh u banned me 1 time and this ban wass deleted after 10 mins i forgot- but why? Becouse there was no reason just pure hate hahah
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 00:54 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 00:51 »
I think we should ask castiele about this ;)

Go ask him look what he speak about me:

"When i see ppl in lobby like alien and other whiners,i simple leave"
"And alien u are hypocrite" and more quote from here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,27468.15.html

He will suport me ROFL

Thats i speaking about... ur opinion is always agains me, i wont comment

Even he hates you , he has right.

Also i beleive even more you have MH.

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 00:54 »
@ Alien - i know u since partidilla times. If u were some random guy with less experience i wouldnt even bother to check more ( 4 reps so far) . I cant honestly say u have hax. I also cant honestly say that i believe u dont have it.

@all- dont complain on hax mods cause they did their job properly. Mostly in such cases its clear hax. Anyway this situation is slightly different.

My proposition for u is:

U have screenshot program. make sure it will be working in future ( trial etc). someday - mby tomorrow mby in 1 month - when i see u online , ill ask u to make ss ( in that moment) and send it to me by pm.   Ill do this one time only, not to bother u. If u will get ban that time for afk or something u will be instantly unbanned. Anyway when the time comes i will not accept any excuses. I think its fair way to end this. If  u accept this terms ill unban u in a moment. Im going to use this technique in future also in similar cases. so - do u agree?

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2011, 00:58 »
Ofc i agree. I can use printscren buton and paste in paint? i mean i have no special program for this
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:00 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2011, 01:01 »
y u can. Its settled then

!unbanned

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2011, 01:02 »
Thanks

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2011, 01:06 »
GerStar u mean u are my fan,right;)

Alien there isnt anything with hate,we are all here more less adult ppl,pls answer on my question or explain them,u can use SS,but u realize always can be viewed with 2 sides
Before we had that Issue with flaming and u left server on some time (4-5months)i planed to ban u for mh after some time,but u already gone and now u are come back mocking this community cuz u have moderator friends...

Raven WHO?

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14 »
its kinda late castiele and im quite tired. so plz more precise - what who? :S u mean who support him in  staff or ...?:S

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14 »
Exactly