Author Topic: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake  (Read 9834 times)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 22:45 »
What's the fuss about runes, when I play, let's say pudge, I runewhore whole game and pick almost all of them till I get scepter or smth than I stop and pick maybe every 3rd 4th or when I pass by rune spot and it's there :S and for this kills, maybe he's one of those people who watch minimap from time to time and doesn't cry "OMG NOOB TEAM NO SS" etc so he finds low hp heroes (when I play heroes with global skills - zeus, invoker, clockwerk, ancient apparition etc. I always check other lanes from time to time to see if there is any low hp runing) :S

Anyway, alien, one tip for you.
You need to develop a habbit (like I did), people will oftenly cry about mh when u pwn them, and if u don't use it take some random screen shots ingame so u have proofs and all of ur problems will be solved :D I played Invoker, sun struck some fleeing heroes during game, took screen shots how I aimed it and how it hit (if it hit) and there is no problem now.

Btw, In game for which he got banned for, I don't see any sign of mh. He was going to gank side lanes and runes spawned right when he was going there, just luck. When he was going back from top to mid, rune wasn't top so he went bot to pick it up, it's simple logic not mh and just some  runewhoring.

I'm not trying to act mighty and smart just point out some facts. I've never seen on any server or... ANYWHERE so much cries about mh than on pd.eu, jesus people stop being so paranoid, if someone owns you it doesn't mean he's using mh or hacks. :S

Also, If I was mistaken and he has mh (which I doubt), I apologize for this wall of text. :D

Best regards

Ty for suport and i can say if ppl want to be moderators they should have dota expiriencei think i will never play pudge again on this bot becouse they cry so much hshs

In this screenshot u can see rune find fail, so u fail i can find more sry for bad screenshot my paint get hot

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 22:49 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 22:46 »
Docta spock and Star, you have been pwned.

plz don't spamm with idiot post

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 22:52 »
Rune fail 2

Offline Baalik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 22:55 »
Am bored of u and your runes, this is only what u can say ... becouse your Luna, riki, trol, roshan, pudge hooks situation failed to high so u can explain urself what u did here, if i know where is runes i will play any fu..ng game whit ES or some hero nuker like lina or something whit bottle and pick up all runes around, u wasting my time here. i dont know reason, some admins hate me becouse i got many wins where they lost, maybe that is reason, for runes i can say only thinking- expirience - moving enemy hero- luck and i have max 10 games whit bottle played and u still speak about that games where i find 10 runes in 1000 games omf

10 max?dude i watched 20+ games when u were middle with bottle...u didn't miss one single rune...we are waiting for raven's answer right now...

Beliive me if i know where rune is i will play any games whit ES or some hero like him and i will not hard farm for arcane 15 min, maybe i got lucky sometimes but those situations is in 1000 games

I explain to u everything, LUNA. TROL, RIKI, ROSHAN, GANK everything what u post here if u have any more situation am glad to explain, i cant explain when i find rune, rune must be there if no hero missing, u just need to pick up

I'm pretty sure there are many more MH-ers, who use it only to have a better view of whole game.
There are enough smart ppl, who are aware of MH detecting techniques and can only be convicted of MH by minor errors (like rune picking, gang avoiding etc.). And the reason, why they use it? 1-2 random "lucky" events can win the game.

If you are smart enough, you will not play a rune hero every game as it would be really easy to convict you of MH;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 23:02 by Baalik »

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 22:59 »
rune fail no 3 and no4 in that game when u report me min 16 and min 17-20. This is waste of my time

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 23:05 by a.l.i.e.n »

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2011, 23:13 »
what about this game

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1867543/rdeu-1-1

min 5:55 going for up rune haste didnt check down but u go up street again min 9:40 going for rune down inv didnt check for rune up u just go for it again min 11:40 u go for hast to avoid gang but its luck its on ur way of running min 23:33 inv run i don't want to watch more replay of u cuz every single replay u don't miss rune omg its up to reven now

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2011, 23:15 »
Just stop spamming this topic and w8 for reply of head hax mod raven^.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2011, 23:19 »
what about this game

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1867543/rdeu-1-1

min 5:55 going for up rune haste didnt check down but u go up street again min 9:40 going for rune down inv didnt check for rune up u just go for it again min 11:40 u go for hast to avoid gang but its luck its on ur way of running min 23:33 inv run i don't want to watch more replay of u cuz every single replay u don't miss rune omg its up to reven now

in that game i posted 4 rune fail, there is fails for another game no1.
 i dind miss runes? did u saw my last 4 post?

Offline AskMe_Iwill_Answer

• I want to help you
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 23:19 »
Calm down guys...

Obviously you can't accuse someone only because of runes... my god...

You're all talking about runes and you say that he don't miss any single rune... Eitherway that's not true and I will explain you why...

Runes appear every 2 minutes, from the minute 0:00...

So because of that he should take about 30 runes per game, and that doesn't happen because he miss a lot of runes.

You should show us trully proves that he is maphacking, not only talking about runes... becase every single player knows that runes appear every 2 minutes and the position of the rune is half random, not full random... I mean...

First rune is random, (suppose top), it's a 50%
Second rune it's 25% top. If it gets top. Third rune it's 12%, but if it's down... then... down it will be 25%

But ofcourse you don't know that because only me knows that :)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 23:24 »
Calm down guys...

Obviously you can't accuse someone only because of runes... my god...

You're all talking about runes and you say that he don't miss any single rune... Eitherway that's not true and I will explain you why...

Runes appear every 2 minutes, from the minute 0:00...

So because of that he should take about 30 runes per game, and that doesn't happen because he miss a lot of runes.

You should show us trully proves that he is maphacking, not only talking about runes... becase every single player knows that runes appear every 2 minutes and the position of the rune is half random, not full random... I mean...

First rune is random, (suppose top), it's a 50%
Second rune it's 25% top. If it gets top. Third rune it's 12%, but if it's down... then... down it will be 25%

But ofcourse you don't know that because only me knows that :)

i post at least 5-6 rune fail in those gamesi cant check anymore, they fail i know becouse i have nothing to hide, explained every situtaion and at least prove them that i fail sometimes whit rune in that last 5 post whit screenshots

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 23:30 »
I think we should ask castiele about this ;)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 23:33 »
I am checking game buy game and he didn't missed one single rune so far.

I ill make it easy for raven to see, i found those pictures in 5 min checking of 2 replays

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 23:40 »
I think we should ask castiele about this ;)

Go ask him look what he speak about me:

"When i see ppl in lobby like alien and other whiners,i simple leave"
"And alien u are hypocrite" and more quote from here: http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,27468.15.html

He will suport me ROFL

tardlordnumberone

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2011, 23:53 »
I am checking game buy game and he didn't missed one single rune so far.

I ill make it easy for raven to see, i found those pictures in 5 min checking of 2 replays

do u know what u posted? no rune was on the whole map. and u went gang or like in first case red dot was there - enemy hero. that wasnt rune hunting. when u would go for rune u WOULD hit it cause u are runehunter with advantage and it provides kills and towers. still think that u use it only sometimes - some games. but if u use it makes u untrustworthy once for all. like in this game even it was noob game.

why dont u say: first gang down + rune down. i knew that there was invis down (i dont need check it up, noobs) i just waited on mid to let them (bottom line) little bit push. when they did i rushed from mid and pawned them like little kids. with these screens u make fool yourself...

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 00:03 »
These situations make huge problems.

I wont mention one more situation like this ,since it is done with it. But lets continnue:

-Alien has good skill  even he started playing there ,so even with MH orno MH he would manage good games.
So now it is hard to judge either he is Mher or not. If i used MH i would simply make everyone beleive i dont use it by missing some runes or even dont go for free kill ; situation like i see trax with 50 hp using lothar and he takes path that none would predict it and i still find him and kill him - thats pure MH.

So ,( idont call you MHer alien ) ,you could missed those runes just to use that as proof you did not use any kind of hack ,also i know you play on Xpam for some time and you use that nick quite often,and with that nick you made name here (more less) ,so if you were caught for mhing you could simply make new account ,but it seems your nick is important to you ( my prediction,could be wrong) so try to defend yourself. As well your nick's stats.

So my suggestion is check for some random prediction ganks ,like : Lets check there ,and woooala ,enemy is there,and i suggest check that when game was diffuclt to win ,so you care less about using mh and beeing caught because you just  want to win .

That much from me.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 00:05 by Icy-Svinja »