Author Topic: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake  (Read 10026 times)

Offline ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ

• Pro Member
  • good evening ladies and gentlemen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admin power abuse or maybe mistake
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2011, 01:18 »
castiele  ur my biggest n1 fan  ;D   
>
plz don't spamm with idiot post

At the topic, did you guys played roulette?
Trying to get some easy money putting 10e on RED, and boom here comes the RED, your bet got doubled.
It's the same as going on top rune and getting double damage.
So basically what I want to say is, you can't judge on someone's movements up and down, 'cus he didn't missed rune.
Well, I didn't missed RED 12 times in a row, and got 300e, luck or h4x?

I honesty find this not as abuse of moderators power, but as lack of Map Hack knowledge, you guys got tired of this work, you have no right to ban someone if you have no clear evidence of the hacking.
I agree whit Castiele's post has some sense, at least more sense then respond of those DoctaSpock and GerStar.
If you ban, you have to know why you did it, not only check the replay and see, oh he got 5 runes in a row, pure MH, well maybe he is map hacker, yet you have no rights to ban him.
You know why? 'Cus you have no evidence.

People do a lot of criminal activities at this planet, robbery, extortion, ravishment, even murder.
You think all of them got to jail?
Many of them are free and never caught, 'cus of lack of evidence, what i want to tell you is don't ban people if you have no right to.
Maybe keep him on eye, waiting for his mistake, clicking someone in fog or any other way of recognizing the Map Hacker user.
In short, if I traded you for shit, I would lose the container I brought you
in. Otherwise, have a good day and keep enjoying your pitiful PD world.

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2011, 01:20 »
@ Alien - i know u since partidilla times. If u were some random guy with less experience i wouldnt even bother to check more ( 4 reps so far) . I cant honestly say u have hax. I also cant honestly say that i believe u dont have it.

@all- dont complain on hax mods cause they did their job properly. Mostly in such cases its clear hax. Anyway this situation is slightly different.

My proposition for u is:

U have screenshot program. make sure it will be working in future ( trial etc). someday - mby tomorrow mby in 1 month - when i see u online , ill ask u to make ss ( in that moment) and send it to me by pm.   Ill do this one time only, not to bother u. If u will get ban that time for afk or something u will be instantly unbanned. Anyway when the time comes i will not accept any excuses. I think its fair way to end this. If  u accept this terms ill unban u in a moment. Im going to use this technique in future also in similar cases. so - do u agree?

ok...let's try that raven...

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2011, 01:24 »
Exactly

i can honestly say i didnt recieve other pm than from hax mod

EDIT: anyway - case solved. Lock topic plz

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2011, 01:27 »
castiele  ur my biggest n1 fan  ;D   
>
plz don't spamm with idiot post

At the topic, did you guys played roulette?
Trying to get some easy money putting 10e on RED, and boom here comes the RED, your bet got doubled.
It's the same as going on top rune and getting double damage.
So basically what I want to say is, you can't judge on someone's movements up and down, 'cus he didn't missed rune.
Well, I didn't missed RED 12 times in a row, and got 300e, luck or h4x?

I honesty find this not as abuse of moderators power, but as lack of Map Hack knowledge, you guys got tired of this work, you have no right to ban someone if you have no clear evidence of the hacking.
I agree whit Castiele's post has some sense, at least more sense then respond of those DoctaSpock and GerStar.
If you ban, you have to know why you did it, not only check the replay and see, oh he got 5 runes in a row, pure MH, well maybe he is map hacker, yet you have no rights to ban him.
You know why? 'Cus you have no evidence.

People do a lot of criminal activities at this planet, robbery, extortion, ravishment, even murder.
You think all of them got to jail?
Many of them are free and never caught, 'cus of lack of evidence, what i want to tell you is don't ban people if you have no right to.
Maybe keep him on eye, waiting for his mistake, clicking someone in fog or any other way of recognizing the Map Hacker user.

You didn't even bother to watch one replay and you are coming here saying we banned him without proof.He didn't collect 5 runes in a row.He collected all of them.He didn't missed one single rune!!!And stop spamming this topic,it is allready solved.Someone pls lock this.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 01:27 »
Ok to prevent further spam.

Case solved.

And I m very glad that a.l.i.e.n did not just gave up and said who cares, I m glad that he has fight back for his rights. It is perfect example of how all users should behave, he did not insulted anyone nor he did not raged in any post.

Locked!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:29 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.